FUCK VICE

FUCK VICE
AND FUCK TWEAKERS
youtube.com/watch?v=82QhIOgJy1c

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 32.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jE-0OpIFTTI
youtu.be/T74ZaTPyxIs
youtu.be/oiMAwKhfcC8
youtube.com/watch?v=wD3wCwPHgpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>posting a link to a VICE video

Attached: i aint clicking that shit nigga.jpg (250x250, 11.25K)

based and redpilled

Vice is not a real news source. It's a propaganda channel.

This.

I just want to point out that Vice is the same shit as Vice magazine. It's not news.

It's a video site that pretends to be a news channel.

but the video is about raising awareness and criticising it

That's a lie. It's a video site that pretends to be a news channel.

yeah but I don't see why this video is bad
all it says is:
>be careful, there's this new drug that will LITERALLY kill you dead, or leave you deformed and scared for life, big pharma denies all responsibility in making it, public health officials don't care, and the zombies who are hooked on it are a danger to everyone
>whatever you do, don't fall into it
that sounds like a reasonable message

Vice used to be cool in 2004

Vice have a lot to answer for. They've done more than anything to popularise drug use just as it was starting to plummet.

Yes, but Any Forums doesn't care. Vice bad.

That was a decent vid, wtf do you want

the realest criticism you can give to Vice is that as soon as they stray off the European world (or the English-speaking world for that matter), their credibility and reliability starts to plummet.

My Mexican friend watched their videos about the drug cartels in Mexico and he was very harsh about it. Vice doesn't measure fully just how vicious and integrated those cartels are, it ignored the fact that journalists (Mexican ones) are killed on the daily for reporting; above all, Vice doesn't realise that a real system of grooming of children is in operation and that the Mexican State here is as guilty as the Narcs for what is happening.

In short, they downplay the violence involved and are awfully chummy with some of the worst scums of the Earth.

Vice is trash, all their "documentarians" who go out and film that shit are 0iq nigger faggots. Nobody has cared about vice since gavin mciness owned/edited vice.

with that in mind it is sometimes watchable. there are still facts within the programs, still people putting forward their own stories. the scopolamine episode is still worth watching.

Vice is just as bad as the MSM, if not worse.

this

junkies get the rope
youtu.be/jE-0OpIFTTI

Kill your neighborhood dope dealer

>muh drugs

Why do you care?

because you're a junkie vid related
youtu.be/T74ZaTPyxIs

and then why? your crime will be easily identified, you will spend a lifetime in prison, and he will be replaced by another one who might cut his shit with even more harmful products.
the students, rich kids, degens or crackheads who crave that high won't budge because you killed one dealer out of many. in fact, they're so hedonistically blindsided to the world that I doubt they would even notice.

no; if you don't want to see those crackheads dying on the streets of your town, the best way to park them in a centre where you slowly and surely get them off the dope

as for the "degens" who want to chase the high, let them drink alcohol or smoke pot idk. education campaigns about the dangers of those extremely cut drugs should do enough.

if any anons fuck with any kind of powder drugs (meth coke h molly) please don't use alone and please carry naloxone. you can get naloxone/narcan mailed to you anonymously from naloxoneforall.org or nextdistro.org

stay safe frens, it's crazy out there

youtu.be/oiMAwKhfcC8
do not listen to this fed
let them die.
see here
youtube.com/watch?v=wD3wCwPHgpU