Vatnigs genuinly believe that America is collapsing

How do Ivans genuinely believe that America collapsing and Russian currently is doing better than ever.

Attached: 1652061985198.png (1080x658, 1.11M)

Yes

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11.11K)

We have the highest quality of life in the world.

Attached: (you).jpg (491x491, 42.99K)

Because its true

because its true

Name a single country that could defeat United States in a full blown war
>a-afganistan, vietnam
I said full blown war not fucking around in the middle of nowhere with no real purpose

>Name a single country that could defeat United States in a full blown war

United States

The US is collapsing. We're turning into a third world shithole.

>United States
>a single country

I served in the US military in the 90s. Morale was in the toilet, our sergeants were former drug dealers, racial tension was high, women in uniforms caused problems due to being sluts... that was 30 years ago. I have no idea how we manage combat operations now. Hyper-energy drink-soaked zoomers and drones, probably.

>America started 1776
>ad 250 years, you get 2026
>the average duration of an Empire is 250

so yeah, its just a natural cycle

I can't believe people are this retarded.

Serbia or Croatia

Attached: niggurashi.png (156x195, 68.44K)

Because we have it better than ever.

The idea of strong military is purely comparative. No matter how shitty current state of US military that will not change the fact that rest of the world is doing far worse.

Our economy can't survive a 1% increase in interest rates, we're a massively overextended empire hemorrhaging money trying to maintain our stranglehold on the rest of the world, our people here at home fucking hate our government for one reason or another, roughly half the voting population views our elections as completely illegitimate (and they're right, but for the wrong reasons), our economic system is set up intentionally to benefit a select few to the detriment of everyone else on planet earth, we're some 30 TRILLION dollars in debt, and we've lost much of the worlds respect under Biden, arguably moreso than under Trump. We are an empire in its death throes and if you still don't think so you'd have to be willfully ignorant at this point

The USA is definitively decaying.The only thing that is still keeping it together are the high living standards and large wealth that it accumulated when it had competent leadership.
They no longer have competent leadership.Their message is no longer rugged white individualism but diversity multiculturalism(basically globohomo) which nobody really cares about and their wealth is quickly drying up.
The USA is dying.

Attached: tearing down statue.jpg (1024x1024, 241.09K)

It will when we can no longer service the debt built up by our "unipolar moment" because interest rates are all the way up to 3%

Any country that can absolutely nuke the shit out of the US like russia and china.

Wealth isn't drying up, it's being intentionally transferred from the many to the few via inflation and government spending, and it's going to severely fuck over your country when it inevitably collapses