Not a gay club, not a pro choice rally, not a rap concert, not even the hood or sth

Not a gay club, not a pro choice rally, not a rap concert, not even the hood or sth.
A grocery store, full of boomers and old people, many of whom probably decent(as much as nigs can be).
What a fucking retard lol. Hope he suffers thoroughly before he dies, as well as everyone who supports him

Attached: 1652618843103.png (952x669, 623.44K)

Das rite, NOT LE HECKIN NIGGERINOS

Slow down, the chuds are still on the "it's fake" coping stage. They will not be able to keep up.

the attack wasnt real you dotard. it was an MKUltra staged false flag like sandy hook. man o man you redditors are dumb, go on back tourist.

Attached: 1652678529188.jpg (1000x1000, 178.94K)

>not even the hood or sth

This is a false equivalency.

FAKE & GAY

Attached: 1652767840389.gif (167x298, 1.24M)

>
the answer is obvious

Attached: 1652735941631.jpg (1000x1200, 72.41K)

he is going to get 3 squares a day for the rest of his life. And will potentially have a better life than many people on the outside.

Oh no not the poor heckin boomer niggerinos

these people have no fluids

why not crosscheck with how many in that local area per capita are on welfare?

there's a good reason the quality is terrible it's so people don't notice it was staged in an alternate timeline similar enough to our own but used for recording psyops.

na. yo these "people" have no fluids

Meds
Speak properly
You FUCKING troglodyte retard, it takes a while for blood to pour out of the damn wound, watch some rekt ffs
Irrelevant, still more harm than good.

indeed.

Those that got merked are plastered all over cnn. Not one white was lost. If any of you claim the Mullato I’m slapping you across the face with a trout.

that's such a shitty way to be, user.
he's getting an island.

>it takes a while for blood to pour out of the damn wound, watch some rekt ffs
YOU NEED TO WATCH SOME REKT, YOU FUCKING LYING WHORE.
THAT IS A RIFLE, NOT A 9MM.

Not a gay club, not a pro choice rally, not a financial institution, not even a trailer park or sth.
A Christmas parade, full of children and old people, many of whom probably decent(as much as whites can be).
What a fucking retard lol. Hope he suffers thoroughly before he dies, as well as everyone who supports him

Attached: p0b5l39t.jpg (1024x576, 73.8K)

I've never seen a grocery store that empty on a Saturday afternoon.

that woman who got domed and sand mist sprayed out, not blood

All those people dying of COVID. It's a real tragedy.

Attached: frito-lay-logo_t1070_h24d261f9689ac27a8026ceb14f17327ce5197e13.jpg (1070x843, 95.08K)

na. these "people" have no fluids in their brain

now this is shitposting.

Imagine the damage one bullet could do here, how many it would penetrate. I always wondered why these mass shooter retards are so inefficient and it turns out theyre just retarded.
We need a new breivik or paddock to send a message.
My life is too good to do it.

Attached: 3500.jpg (930x558, 53.17K)

This place is turning seriously gay with zoomer newbie faggots.
I guess it already is

There’s no blood because the rifle actually has a co2 cartridge next to the mag well. You can see if you pause it where he lifts the rifle and you can see the magazine coupler where it shows a magazine with real ammo. Never mind that though. The shots into the glass pane were made via ARMA physics engine-tier cgi. It’s all compressed air, sand, and also compressed methane gas coming from y’all’s zit infested assholes with your retarded ballistics logic. Kys

>My life is too good to do it.
you're not even white. croat.

Yes and? Watch the brazil close up execution with the fal, its only small blood splatters hard to spot in such shitty quality until he hits the ground at which point theres tons of blood

We are supposed to be better than niggers. At everything.

a rifle at that angle against that white floor would make a huge mess instantly.
it's an air rifle.
accept it.
move on.

.... you wont get away with this. these nigras have no fluids in their skulls

Medicaments, its real
Literal mutt telling someone theyre not white.

okay nigger worshiper

>zero recoil kills your nonsense

WRONG WRONG WRONG
Its a small caliber, moving incredibly fast, it punched right through and clean.

AR15s have very little recoil. I'm starting to believe that mutts are larping about owning guns because every single one of you is clueless.

or. these nigras are golems without liquid in their skulls. thats why their pube head hairs are always so dry and fucked up looking - these nigras are in a permanent state of dehydration in their brain.

explains their IQ gap

exacty

LOOK at his head bounce nigga
Point a compressor at your head and tell me if it moves it even an inch. His entire head bounced it is because something struck it with great force

"very little recoil" is not "no recoil", leaf brics poster.
you motherfuckers have really disappointed me.

Do you faggots not understand ballistics?
Small arms, even a .308 would most likely just pierce one body and do minimal non life threatening damage to the one behind, and that's if you're using fmjs, hollows wouldn't even go through.
Not to mention he's using fmjs and not hollows.
There would be minimal gore either way, the exit wound would be just as small as the entrance wound

>gets told about zero recoil rifle
>"look at the place we want you to look!"
no.
it's an air rifle.
end of discussion.

Attached: Sandy Hook.png (1511x995, 188.28K)

exactly. THERE SHOULD BE BLOOD.

these nigras have no blood in their skulls.

I understand this perfectly well tho i figured .308 would punch through at least two people..

or. nigras have no fluid in their skulls. that explains their low iq, and fucked up pube hair

Youre trolling

Oh, so you didn't even watch the video. This is quite amusing, why so much damage control?

The funny shit about this is that the furry degenerate thinks his actions will cause some form of revolution and that in the end he will be set free once the race war is over and the whites have won

why didn't he shoot niggers in detroit and other nigger infested neighborhoods?

he did. he revealed that nigras dont have blood in their skulls.

>"i'm not a brics poster doing damage control, you are."
you lost.
story's dead.

This nigger never saw No Country For Old Men

ya getting shot with a 50 cal air rifle with no ammo is devastating

Thats a tool used to kill livestock, it launches a rod thru your skull, its not just air doing the work dummy

That was a pneumatic captive bolt gun not just an air compressor

na na na. nigras dont have fluids in their skulls

Yes, but just rig it to shoot tiny pellets. Just enough force to allow the actors to feel a little sting

we're all alex jones now..lolo kek

Exactly as Alex Jones called it fren. Kek

can all the paranoid retards stfu already?
NOBODY CARES IF IT'S FAKE, THE POINT IS THE TARGET WAS FUCKING SHIT

He will die in prison or the chair. Kek