Global famine soon. It's over for thirdes

Global famine soon. It's over for thirdes

Attached: wheat.png (1518x899, 381.97K)

It never even started for us mate

Attached: 1648362592784.jpg (790x700, 192.39K)

World needs less mouths to feed. Harsh, and most environmentalists and ''you will eat bugs'' people avoid saying it, but it is what it is.

People would rather starve then eat ze bugs

Firsties will keep eating normally.

Attached: 1649292730282.png (600x600, 291.44K)

people won't just die. they will start moving to developed countries.

Well, here we produce more of certain foodstuffs than we consume desu. We even export some.
You just need to have less kids for few generations.

unironically a good thing

Attached: 1650050490198.png (795x615, 259.94K)

>It's over for thirdes
For non-russians
Slava ukra-ack (neck snaps for having no muscles left from starvation to support the head)

BARE SHELVES MODI (CLAPCLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP)

the quality of Any Forumsposts is going to decline greatly

Attached: 1650528971945.jpg (396x385, 25.29K)

Good.

Attached: 56465345634654.jpg (262x192, 13.81K)

If Africans and indians weren't pooping children by the million, they wouldn't be in so much trouble.
You reap what you sow.

We need to import 70 million Indians so can hit our 100 million Canadians by 2025 goal
Let them come here we have plenty of space and food

When I pay 2€ for a litre of diesel those fags from Iraq laugh and sandniggers from arab emirates throw USD around.
Now when you want almost free food and there isnt any because agricultural machinery needs oil to work I will be eating pork-chops and bread and laugh at you.

Eat the bug user

Attached: images (3).jpg (1024x1024, 98.51K)

>thirdies simp for russia against the great satan
>russia is the reason they're going to starve
pottery

Based, i will move to singapore myself

Just eat fish wtf.

Not my problem, the vast majority of the UK's food imports come from the EU and the USA. We get barely any food from India.

Attached: 1616062247952.jpg (550x535, 40.76K)

>it's so hot that landfills are on fire due to the hot temperatures igniting methane
>crops are burning in India
>smoke and heat everywhere in India

How do they manage?

Attached: _115650821_avtarsingh.jpg (976x549, 108.22K)

can you go back to making china is over threads, i don't like the thoughts of global famine.

Non tactical fat to speak of?

>tfw at the same time, american food processing plants are being burned down all across the country

What are ((they)) doing?

LMAO tacky Anglo-Western Settler regimes are going to be the worst affected of all,
They have all been experiencing inflation, Trade deficits, Shortages and Societal collapse long before this due to China completely humiliating them in the 'trade war'

>"Trade wars are easy to win right?"

Now compare it to CHINA a food self-sufficient and THRIVING multi millenary civilisation state, that is out innovating and outcompeting tacky rusted settlers at every turn

>CHINA a food self-sufficient
Are they THOUGH?

corrrr can’t wait

oh no India's population is going to go from fucking massive to slightly less fucking massive how will they cope

White people will starve themselves for nigger virtue

they are locking people in their apartments to starve them. maybe enough will die for them to be ready

3 pieces.
>Ukraine.
The last crop can't get out due to Russian blockade.
grain is heavy, has to be shipped by boat.
Also there's the problem of the next harvest, assuming you can plant despite the fact war is being waged, if the previous harvest is still there, where do you store the next harvest?
>India
Poo's are bang wide on this & know wassup, hence hoarding to protect their own food security.
Nothing de-stabilizes a country like hunger.
>Russia
Wheat exporter, but sanctions mean we can't fuckin' buy it.

Read yesterday the UN (who are lying globohomo faggots so pardon the pun, but take this with a grain) said that world's grain supplies are already being burned through depleted & will take 2-3 years to restore them.

Whole thing is a total fuckin' shitshow lads & the normies won't be informed of how perilous it is until too late because to do so, would leverage public support away from Ukraine, to pushing towards a negotiation the addresses Russia's grievances.

Your govt is literally going to let you hunger for NATO's geopolitical objectives.