The police arrived in only 1 minute at the Buffalo shooting site

How the fuck did they arrive so fast? Looks to me like the police already knew there would be a shooting and was waiting nearby. Looks like it was really a glownigger operation

Reminds me of the pic related movie

Attached: 1_X9lKoaAglslXAHdn7_wnAg.jpg (1200x899, 303.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tavinstitute.org/sitemap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I live in Buffalo. The East Side has cops everywhere cause niggers are constantly committing crimes.

How the fuck did they arrive in 1 minute? I mean someone first has to hear or see the shooter and then he has to call the police. Then they have to start driving.

In Austria or Germany, this whole process from start to finish would take at least 10 minutes

oyvey goy shut it down

They literally have cops patrolling everywhere. It's the shittiest neighborhood in the whole city.

They happened to be within hearing distance?

There literally might have been a cop car right there. They are always patrolling since niggers are always up to no good.

Are you guys glowies?

Yes I'm a glowie, Amadeus.

It's an old town. Lots of places to hide in. It's not uncommon for the police to be stationed nearby.

>how did they arrive so fast

They're cops, they know how to drive.

This is what they do.

They send in a cop car with a body camera on it, they tell the officer to drive by the shooter, and the cop car drives by, and the officer points the camera at the shooter, and the police wait for the shooter to do something, and then they arrest him.

It's called a "sting".

>They arrived so fast
They were probably on their way to a different scene, then decided to check it out.

They are all around Buffalo, waiting for a reason to shoot.

tavinstitute.org/sitemap/

Cops regularly patrol grocery stores in bad areas in the US.
Because it used to be a hot spot for muggings and kidnappings.
Right now where I live if I go to the bad part of town there will be cop literally parked in the parking lot.

Any Forums in 2022:
>rely on the police?? I'm not going to wait 10 minutes until they come!! Who knows what can happen in 20 min? 40 minutes is a long time
>The police response was fast?Impossible, what about the memes? this glows! GROOMERS! No blood!

A lot of people here started trolling and pretending, and found out one day that they weren't anymore

It used to be true, but America is now a police state.
It won't prevent you from dying obviously but response times are an out of date leftist meme.

They do this in any major city. It's called a "sting" and it's usually done by a cop who gets paid to be in a car and pretend to be a criminal.

No, I mean a patrol car will be sitting with their lights on in the parking lot as deterrence.
Some of you mother fuckers have never left the suburbs, huh.
Good for you, the only reason I get to see that shit is because for some reason the only good hardware store decided to be in that area.

this rare flag keeps popping up
must be same fag enjoying a break away
enjoy nice weather user x

The FBI set it up the gun he used is literally missing from the FBI.

why would they do that?

its their job ?