How is Putin losing to Ukraine?

How is Putin losing to Ukraine?

Attached: 1652497526480.gif (413x498, 381.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=miTcKE5LJAc
youtu.be/GW6GSa14xXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's not losing, modern warfare is kinda like this. but the war makes world economy shit the bed so the sooner it ends the better for everyone.

He's not losing, he's just not winning.

jej

Attached: 1652775151361.png (254x466, 70.31K)

It's a slav Jank forever war.
God will just leave it on 0.5x speed forever like Georgia, Bosnia and troonistria

>wiki in '22

make some fucking turbofolk already

yes, what about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=miTcKE5LJAc

>EEEK EEEK OOOK!!

i dont think its a reliable information source, thats all. anyone can edit it no matter how biased that person is.

this and some kino war footage

youtu.be/GW6GSa14xXI

the ukrainian kharkiv victory has been confirmed everywhere, the wikipedia image is just a neat little summary

>anyone can edit it no matter how biased that person is.
why are you lying?

Yet not even a plastic surgeon could edit that rat-like anatolian face of your, mehmet

Well i gues izyum is not part of Kharkiv oblast now

hmm? im white, i wont become brown because my opinion is different than yours.

This is about the city and the surrounding areas, not the whole Oblast.

isnt that how wikipedia works, and allways has been?

No, your opinions are differemt from mine because you are very very uncurably brown

>anyone can edit it
You ever tried to edit a major wiki article?

dont be so primitive, russians arent outrunning ukranianians but they can carry on this war as long as they want. also i am white and i mog your physique in every wake second of mine.

Then it's still ongoing

oh you cant edit it? well then my bad.

arent you guys the same race from the same language family?

Attached: 1573226018409.jpg (640x522, 40.32K)

yeah we are, i dont know why hes mad at me :(

they lost battles of kiev and harkov. they might lose entire thing if they don't declare mobilization soon. i expected to see it in 9th of may desu.

He is winning, media is just lying to us

saw some of the footage of their panzer corps and its really embarassing how they just send in their forces. but remember they still have the good old orc waves doctrine up their sleeve.

i don't think that's going to do anything other than prolong the conflict, they can't field more troop due to logistic and can't build modern hardware due to sanctions

Not winning such a costly endeavor is losing
Every day without a swift victory is a massive economic loss, not to mention the collapsing demography that is now even more fucked thanks to sending young men to a pointless death

Saying Ugrics are the same as Finnics is as sensible as saying the Irish and Afghanis are the same. But even so I am a Fennoswede and he is a turkroach diaspoopra, so none of it applies
Neck yourself schizo

what use does west have of feeding us wrong info?

atleast other country's military can learn from this lesson that proves them quality>>>numbers in terms of a modern armed force.

Make us hate russia

both sides are biased, better get used to it chief. it will become part of the modern warfare, getting the sympathy of common people is big power.

Holy fucking shitskinned rat. Actual anglo reddit speak from a brown sand nigger. This raghead tells us he will save us from the west

I don't need to the media to tell me that invading a sovereign country and bombing their people to shit for territorial gain is wrong

I think current Putin’s tactics is to prolong this war as much as he can. Ukrainian economy loses 50% of GDP this year, they can’t survive a long war.

alright and that's a bad thing?
sanctioning and turning your population against a country that attacks your breadbasket sounds sensible

they terrorised russians living there since '14, they treat hungarians living there like untermensch too. i can understand russia's narrative too.

But it already lost 350% of its economy along with taking 580 million casualties. How muxh worse could it get fsbro?

Why do you chinks seethe so much

They do spit on brownskinned towelheads, i grt your ethnic resentment, but dont make shit up about white people, sand nigger

i dont get it either, 99% of the time i get along fins as good with hungarians but this guy really hates my guts.

this but ukraine is propped up by the richest country in the world while russia is going bankrupt

Why are you pajeets?
How long are you going to pretend to be magyar, shitskin?

even if it's true (which I don't know that it is), how does that justify russia absorbing a country and murdering countless people for territorial gain? obviously ukraine is just like any other corrupt slavic shithole, but how is this a solution?

Attached: Meds.gif (236x260, 149.16K)

>Ukraine
>Sovereign

he's the fennoswede schizo, don't take him seriously

putin played this one aggressively thats for sure, but you have to step up for your people someway. also remember it started with the eastern ukranian state voting for become russian.

how is it not sovereign?

>zero denial

Not in his country, not his people.

Mehmet, we're going to kill you, and when cyprus starts acting up we'll just use it as an excuse to wipe you out, same as you are doing now

>we
who?

Yes, Ukraine is a sovereign country. They even gave away the nukes in their country so they could be a sovereign country.

yeah I'm not saying that it came out of the complete blue, I'm saying that this insane bloodshed for territorial gain isn't justified. it doesn't matter how many nazi comparisons putin tries to draw, this is about absorbing another country for russia's benefit, not about saving people

yeah the "DENAZIFICATION OF UKRAINE" is literally meme-tier, maybe they are aiming to destabilize ukraine and send in more force. i dont know im not Putin...