So twitter is dead

All value is artificial
Most users are bots and only 20-30% are real people

This is coming out now so if you own any of this shit or bought in the last few days I would recommend selling

We could see 50% loss in stock value in the next few days

Attached: 03B59E63-A655-47DE-BEEF-5AFA4A2309B4.png (247x204, 3.01K)

Good

Elon never wanted to buy
It was always about exposing that twitter is literally a fake echo chamber for the Democratic Party to convince people they are in an artificial majority

BUmp

Also if Twitter users are fake
Imagine how many Reddit accounts are fake
Imagine how many YouTube and Facebook accounts are actually globohomo bots

Attached: BDFCB3B4-CD63-4675-BB46-7014EA147DE2.gif (640x504, 824.49K)

Imagine how many Any Forums accounts are fake!

Dead internet theory.
Not really a theory imo.

Yeah it’s a sophisticated operation to basically project a false view of reality where everyone agrees orange man bad baby killers good

That's a lot of assumptions.

That’s not an assumption

Then what is it?

What is what?

What is the operation?

what

I do hope that Elon buys Twitter just to make it better, because it's literally the only place where artists (especially of the Japanese variety) congregate nowadays, but at this point, it feels like that just isn't going to happen.

Been on Reddit for about 9 years, off an on. Almost everything there is gamed, and on multiple levels. For instance, many "Ask Historians" questions are prescripted talking points which an "historian" then "answers"- but in reality it's just a talking point made to look like organic interest.

I don't know what Twitter is, but almost none of Reddit (on the larger subs) is remotely real.

the only users are jews posting propaganda vs whites and some retarded liberals who then say: yes, white lives dont matter, black is good, joo is good. all whites must die, inject snake venom.

Attached: 1651778564944.png (326x326, 258.41K)

Bitch, this came out during those 2 faggot brothers that instantly responded to Trump's tweets.
I swear.
Fucking dumb ass short sighted governance with fucking dumb ass short term thinking citizens.
Maybe we should fall.
I'm sick of sharing a country and world with the likes of narrow minded mother fuckers like you.

no shit.

Attached: 1591556834804.jpg (712x713, 46.57K)

lol
lmao

Only a real hardcore commie could come up with this

Attached: 090CD171-0427-43A5-9344-0819FD454DA2.jpg (480x360, 10.22K)

Mine is definitely fake, well intended, brutally honest, absolutely not satire, but definitely fake.

Sunday Elon musk said up to 90%.

Did we had an update on the real number since ?

>Most users are bots and only 20-30% are real people
we knew this for years its how the leftist brainwashed people

Elon is fucked. He already signed the contract. He is locked in. There's no "back out" clause regarding fake users,dumbasses

It will come out in the news that they used these platforms to create artificial majorities to steal elections and create cultural unrest

if he backs out of the deal he must pay 1 billion