ELITE PEDOPHILIA, HUMAN COMPROMISE AND RITUAL ABUSE

THIS IS CLEARLY DIRECTLY RELATED TO POLITICS JANNIES DONT BE FAGGOTS

Since we are being invaded by spooks, trannies and normies I figured I'd make a genuine redpill thread on the subject that truly exposes who rules over us. Start with these three:

The Dutroux affair

The franklin scandal

The finders

There are many more than these just as damning from around the western world. The UK has a few massive ones similar to those listed above. Westminster pedo dossier for example. In Portugal/Spain you had Casa Pia. NXIVM in north America and Mexico, etc... this shit is so vast in scope and so lurid/horrific it is nearly impossible to overstate the implications. These examples have copious amounts of evidence and make pizzagate look tame. I know many anons are aware and even normies are waking up but this is important and even just one person newly discovers this it will be worth it. God speed anons. Keep redpilling those left who are unaware. Keep to the big and most serious examples. Dont flood people with too much just the biggest examples so people can go from there. To all the infiltrators and NGO funded and trained spooks and glowniggers you need to stop fighting the truth and help in exposing this in your institutions. This isnt a left or right thing. All our politicians are either blackmailed/compromised or they are quislings that go along with the wickedness

Attached: 1648442591754.jpg (700x876, 153.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
archive.org/details/TheFranklinCoverupPart1
youtu.be/qsHs3eOL0mM
wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:The_Franklin_Cover-up
youtu.be/ahhotahp8Ck
youtu.be/w8Qx5b8Z_O0
medium.com/@elBuho/hillary-clinton-and-dyncorp-the-unknown-story-of-the-15-year-old-belly-dancer-2587b2552a54
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathryn_Bolkovac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related

MANDATORY READING. WARNING: TO NEWFAGS AND NORMIES THIS WEBSITE HAS VALUABLE INFO. THIS ARTICLE IS VITAL TO READ BUT IS EXTREMELY DISTURBING. ANONS THAT KNOW THIS SHIT HAVE BEEN DESENSITIZED TO IT BUT IM WARNING FOR THOSE IGNORANT OF THIS WICKEDNESS.

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

Attached: 1441688045434.jpg (1276x3412, 1.78M)

Ive read the whole beyond the dutroux affair but havent heard about the other two. where can I find good sources?

This is the biggest redpill on the pedo ring in the world.

Franklin related

archive.org/details/TheFranklinCoverupPart1

youtu.be/qsHs3eOL0mM

Black republican pimped out kids to the elite way before epstein.

Thanks

wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:The_Franklin_Cover-up

Here is an awesome site with good resources. This link has a free pdf file of the book The Franklin Coverup. It was written by John Decamp and is pretty solid. I'd suggest Franklin Scandal over this book but you have to pay for it. It is a much more academic and classic investigative journalist approach. Still though Decamp's book has the same info plus some extra stuff not in other books and lays out the scandal with a ton of evidence. Also it is free. It is a must to check out.

Attached: 1622825992960.jpg (516x625, 110.74K)

Bump

Attached: 1652369224884.jpg (1430x9937, 3.86M)

This rusty guy claims Hunter S Thompson asked him to make a snuff film and was also involved with Larry King

youtu.be/ahhotahp8Ck

youtu.be/w8Qx5b8Z_O0

What was that story about dyncorp or something

Says not available

I have always found Johnny Gosch interesting and possibly connected to the Omaha pedos

There is an interview with Noreen Gosch and George Noory and she talks about all sorts of weird shit, like the dad getting weird phone calls the night before and the state police telling her she needed to pay for fuel for a helicopter search

Then there is Paul Bonacci bringing John Walsh to the house where kids were trafficked and explaining it in perfect detail. Shits wild.

If u didn't know
medium.com/@elBuho/hillary-clinton-and-dyncorp-the-unknown-story-of-the-15-year-old-belly-dancer-2587b2552a54

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kathryn_Bolkovac

bump

OP is based as fuck for once.

Bumping a good thread. Also Abby is hot and I want to breed with her.

Attached: EYkVhxXXYAAJkZW.jpg (1200x1200, 257.21K)

Thank you anons for all your help in exposing the evil. God bless.

I thought she was jabbed and sterile now?

>"If you shit yourself, you win"
Alternatively
>Jews love poos

Attached: 1652777585030-1-1.jpg (716x206, 84.8K)

bump

Don't remind me, user. I hate vaxxers for what they did to her.

Attached: maxresdefault (16).jpg (1280x720, 154.75K)