Fist russniggers like

Fist russniggers like
>reeee, we will kill all hohols
But then
>cluck cluck, we will abide Geneva Convention
Russians is most cuckolded nation on Earth, proof me wrong.

Attached: 1652767214649.png (568x812, 248.69K)

No idea wtf that is trying to say. Manure beds.

Stfu russnigger and learn how to pronounce Slava Ukraiini correctly, you will soon be forced to do it by your own government.

Can you just stop twisting peoples words for even five seconds, you fucking slavic nigger?

Wat

We're reaching levels of cuck warfare that shouldn't even be possible.

Attached: 1632999319627.jpg (720x475, 30.01K)

Lul what are you saing, russnigger? Everyone translated word for word, cope with it.

But its an ukie telegram

Who u tryin to fuck, mykola? Me, Stalin, or Lenin?

I hate you retarded slavic rape babies more than anything. Please god nuke each other so I never have to witness another one of your miserable "people" upon this planet again.

you're getting absolutely FUCKED, just admit it you fucking eastern globohomo nigger, europe hates your guts and want nothing to do with you and they never will LMAO
>pic rel it's helmetcam footage of veh deh veh elevator guys getting mown down once those doors opened

Attached: 1648909145020.gif (255x255, 2.9M)

What do you think will happen after the Russian defeat? That's right, Russians will start trying to bribe Ukrainians with tribute as they did with Chechnya. And given that Ukraine is fighting better than Chechnya, the scale will be larger. So be prepared for the Kremlin to start fulfilling any whims of Ukraine, russian cuckold.

You're a fucking nigger, slavnigger. Don't ever come back to Any Forums.

It's a pun on the Aзoв / Haвoз word pair. Haвoз = Manure in Russian.

>The wounded DNR soldiers were taken out of hospitals, as in the morning there was an order from the higher-up to have beds prepared for Azov militants rescued by the Kremlin. Fucking "respectable partners", my ass!
>The numbers are staggering: 80 Nazis will be treated locally, and other 160 freaks will be sent to Donetsk. Can you imagine the scale of the betrayal?
>Everyone, even at the customs checkpoints, had already known in the morning that they were going to evacuate Azov militants. Regular people, however, were informed about it "after the fact", so to speak.
>As I had said before, they threw their own guys out in the middle of nowhere, so that Azovites would have everything prepared for them, all at the state's expense...
>That's how the things are. The betrayal is getting worse and worse...

Attached: ioykhbtract (3).jpg (700x800, 69.58K)

Just for the record I hate Ukraine and Ukrainians. They are a nation of thieves, bandits and whores lead to the slaughter by Jews.

Cope/seethe, Russian government even lives of its enemies values more than the lifes of Russian because Kremlin knows that Russians will never rebel, so you can absolutely sneeze at them and throw them in the trash whenever Kremlin want. So make room for the wounded Nazis, they will be treated 10 times better than Russians just to use it for propaganda.

Attached: 1652767454261.png (452x230, 54.44K)

>They are a nation of thieves
Oh c'mon, we stole just 300 tanks, don't be so upset, vatnik, you said that you have 10000 in reserve.

Attached: 1646071380984.png (1594x858, 543.1K)

>So make room for the wounded Nazis, they will be treated 10 times better than Russians just to use it for propaganda.
You mean, they will be treated by Ukrainians and Russians, while Russian media will report it as if it's done by the Kremlin?

Ukraine is not a real country, it is a CIA-controlled territory.

>Russia will never rebel

It's been done before, it can be done again.

I mean Kremlin has realized that war is has lost and will now change its tactics to persuasion. And Russians , like always, will pay all the bribes because they are all beta and unquestioningly subject to Kremlin, this is Chechen war on steroids, and I remind you that Chechnya is just a parasite that does not produce anything, but receives all subsidies from the federal budget of Russia. So I'm not surprised when the Kremlin starts 'helping' independent Ukraine recover from the war at the expense of ordinary Russians.

Are you on leave or just taking a break from defending “your” Country?