Russians don’t bluff

Russians don’t bluff

If the west keeps fuckin with him Will putin just drop the bomb and end it all?

Attached: 7761A1FB-6949-442A-A5F7-BD6C70C9BEB2.jpg (478x269, 34.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watchv=Bc45rHzYdgY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bc45rHzYdgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not a bluff.

That’s what I’m saying

Putin clearly told the world keep fuckin with me involving yourself in ukraine and I’ll nuke all you motherfuckers

Russians don’t bluff yet our corrupt dementia cocksucker of a president keeps fuckin with him

They should just drop a nuclear gravity bomb and say some drunk Ivan switched it up by accident.
Nothing will happen except Ukrainians shitting bricks and the soldier responsible being court martialed (except he's just an FSB agent acting).

No. He's a faggot manlet and won't do shit. He'll go down in history as the cuck of moscow. Screencap this.

Attached: vladimir-putin-redarded-photoshopped-flat-head.jpg (735x735, 90.5K)

>If you send weapons to Ukraine there'll be consequences!
>does nothing
>I'll bomb your NATO convoys!
>does nothing
>I'll retaliate if Finnland applies for NATO!
>does nothing

... And he still hasn't taken Kiev or at least killed Zelensky, who is oppenly laughing about Putin all day long - and rightfully so. Because it's fine to laugh about faggots.

the only bomb he can drop is an F bomb

Nice knowing you all

Attached: 1652567413755.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

>or at least killed Zelensky

he needs him to sign the deed of surrender.

Attached: 1843_20220327_Z_PORTRAITS_01.jpg (1424x801, 207.98K)

BHУTPИ BЗЯTOГO ЗДAHИЯ CБУ B MAPИУПOЛ +18:
youtube.com/watchv=Bc45rHzYdgY

youtube.com/watch?v=Bc45rHzYdgY

Putin's bluff is the biggest one of all time.

The West will not go to war over Ukraine, Russia has to understand this.

this

he has the nuclear codes

Peskov: Not an existential threat to Russia

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov says NATO enlargement will not lead to increased security in Europe.He also describes NATO as an aggressive alliance.

At the same time, Peskov states that he does not consider the possible accession of Sweden and Finland to constitute an existential threat to Russia, reports the Russian news agency RIA.
Your hero cucked immediately when Finland and Sweden applied.

He will, and then the US will respond by launching their nukes.

>Peskov: Not an existential threat to Russia

He is not a manlet.

Russia has been trying to provoke a war with NATO for the past 10 years. They're a bunch of faggots and deserve to be destroyed.

He has to be careful about this. If he starts nuking people, the rest of the world will want to join in. He has to be careful, he doesn't want to start a war with the world.

>he doesn't want to start a war with the world.

He can't afford to lose Ukraine.

Nuking Moskow seems a lot easier than nuking all the NATO countries.

That's what the West is thinking.

Doesn't seem like he has the man power to take on Ukraine. Let alone take it permanently.

It's going to have a reverse effect on Russia similar to what happened to ISIS in Iraq.

They want a war, it's do or die for them as the people are aware of their high crimes.