Q Level Theory About the Past Weekends Violence

I have been given divine instruction to create this thread

>God help us all

I believe last week we got as close to nuclear war in our history. I personally got a very bad feeling of dread in the afternoon Thursday around 3 central. That night the Defense ministers of Russia and the US finally had a phone call and agreed to set up de-escalation lines and discuss the conflict amongst other things.

What if there was an element of our military that refused to go along with some insane "retaliatory" strike for made up chemical attacks in Ukraine. Think stealth cruise missiles on Russian targets around Azovstal to save the CIA's NAZIs in Ukraine. Now they are showing what they will do to the country if their plans don't go through as designed.

Picrel was Wednesday night showing an extreme alert level could have been a drill, but I'm not so sure. This would likely be in the Air in the event of some childish retaliatory strike for made up chemical provocations. We all know "they" have the capability to activate elements like this in our society what if they're giving a warning. I believe they are losing their minds over how this war is playing out and if they don't do something to intervene soon our economies are going to crash in the West.

Also, yesterday the Azovites negotiated their surrender at the behest of Zelensky, perhaps he was notified there would be no intervention to rescue them and they should just surrender. They're also targeting Any Forums specifically where a lot of these theories emanate from maybe trying to shut us up.

My existential dread was gone for the first time in a while this morning I think we are safe for now until the Fall unless something major happens to "alter the playing field" that's as specific as I can get sorry. Giga happening in July but if I post I'm 404'd irl, they may not tell us about it. Also something troubling is on the horizon in the near term I don't know if it's imminent or farther out, again I'd 404 irl if posted

Attached: DoomsdayPlanes.png (640x292, 248.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/c/MonkeyWerxUS/featured
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

meds

>I have been given divine instruction to create this thread
The voices in your head are not divine faggot
God doesnt speak through you, or anyone for that matter

>My existential dread was gone for the first time in a while this morning
Mine has ramped up severely in the last 2 days

TELL US MORE Q DROP YOUR WISDOM IN MYSTERIOUS NONSENSICAL VERSE ENLIGHTEN US DEEP INTEL INSIDER YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

prove it retard

I'm not Q I believe I was given the gift of foresight by the divine lord. Glowpersons know this and have been targeting me these last two days because I have stumbled upon some WHOPPERS.

leave and never come back, boomer. this is no place for you.

Attached: 1652007778156.png (800x600, 14.42K)

Religion is bullshit

Nuke's are not real. God knows. So you are probably just a schizo.

Attached: 1651483199384.png (584x497, 67.79K)

drop your WHOPPERS on us then. We can take it.

Please gain some self-awareness first, at least Jesus could discern himself from schizo babble.

>CIA's NAZIs in Ukraine. Now they are showing what they will do to the country if their plans don't go through as designed.

NOT THE HECKIN NAZIS seriously though faggot fuck russia bc a win for russia is a win for china which is a win for leftists everywhere

Attached: 1650007542032.png (1114x300, 205.93K)

The voice in MY head says that you're a nigger OP

And don't post retarded planefag shit. That is straight up Q tier shit and it is beneath you.

Christ died for you sins, I hope you don't waste it.

t. Glowie who works for Burger King

I believe that Russia is legitimately in contact with either a good Ayylmao being, a quantum computer, or an actual "Spirit of Russia" that warned of the imminent assault by the dark forces of the West. It was likely going to go down like Syria with UK/US subs launching stealth cruise missiles from either the Black Sea (I don't know how they could penetrate that) or more likely the Baltic Sea.

The entity warned Russia of this and they were able to scare the aggressive forces into not carrying out the Attack. Immediately afterwards there was a detente with regards to the phone call. The attacks this weekend were the "Deep State" saying we don't care what happens if you don't launch those missiles bad things will happen.

Attached: photo_2022-05-13_11-02-35.jpg (688x908, 83.46K)

Fellow empath from the other thread, bro look at these replies something is off with that. That is not normal. That alone gives makes me think. Also where did you get that picture.

I dunno man joan of arc was a pretty interesting lass

Jupiter > Christ. Stop worshipping Christ if anything worship his Father. All Jesus Christ did was give power to jews who sin. Wake up faggot

Attached: 096CD158-A282-44B5-8A73-2A26E606F139.jpg (500x783, 54.67K)

It's going to drive you insane if you were given this foresight, inspired to make this thread, and then don't share them. If something bad happens you'll never live down the regret and what the alternative would've been if you would've just trusted the path.

Just sayin.

Attached: get in here.jpg (576x421, 85.96K)

nigger I've seen this coming since 2019 I haven't worked since then. We are in a collapse.
I posted a different thread and someone hijacked my computer I am legitimately afraid to post them elsewhere. It concerns picrel

Attached: Actual Jupiter Ship.jpg (960x664, 278.1K)

i had a dream the other day.. i watched the bomb falling to the ground.. i knew we wouldn't be able to escape the blast.

I’ll be honest user I read all that you wrote and all it insipired me to do was to go to Burger King . You ain’t shit

No he didn't, because I don't need someone else to take accountability for MY actions that I have consciously made through my life, I'll own up to my own shit thank you very much christcuck cope faggot

I feel something is going to happen but also that something is blocking my view normally I can see quite far. But rn I can't. Things are blurry. With that I'm going to bed.

I will pray for you son

shut up jew.

Not your son
Don't pray for me
Thanks for the thought, but I don't need you to make demands to our creator on my behalf

you want to see someone hijack your computer for real for real?

what game is this? is it available on epic game store?

a youtuber based boomer called Monkeywerx he does a sitrep Monday's Wednesdays and Thursdays. He is Q tier and doesn't think we're making it to 2024 for Trump to save us. He's really worried about the present events.

The threads are off right away all from Anglo countries too.

Here's a link to Monkeywerx youtube.com/c/MonkeyWerxUS/featured

Basically goes over US Deployments and interesting happenings in around the world with regards to military affairsa youtuber based boomer called Monkeywerx he does a sitrep Monday's Wednesdays and Thursdays. He is Q tier and doesn't think we're making it to 2024 for Trump to save us. He's really worried about the present events.

The threads are off right away all from Anglo countries too.

Here's a link to Monkeywerx youtube.com/c/MonkeyWerxUS/featured

Basically goes over US Deployments and interesting happenings in around the world with regards to military affairs

Had a weird fail to fetch occur sorry

Attached: ObamaEgyptClone.jpg (1280x720, 78.1K)

Hm I wonder if we're skating on the tipping point between timelines.
>going to bed
Welp ok I guess that's that.

We are going to make it and we don’t need christcuckery to be strong

Attached: 085ADD5B-91C3-4B6A-9DB8-13AF2D7D5BD7.jpg (587x578, 38.98K)

why aren't you guys being honest with people about that and is there an imminent threat to humanity? And where have all the insects gone, my Arachnid bros have disappeared. Last time I got posted picrel happened and my computer acted funny

Attached: 12321865862398734r.png (1091x96, 10.56K)

Of course God does. All who have divinity anyway.

This is a glowie and that pic is a miniature from lost in space the movie

true that

Attached: 20220414_140849.jpg (240x240, 34.02K)

Nukes are fake and gay

Once you become spiritualiy aware you "appear on the board" a metaphysical radar, that's how they know you.

at least link the thread or post the OP picture so I can find it in the archives you doublenigger.

>oh no le nukes le ukraine
Your schizophrenia isn't advanced enough. When you've reached a high enough level you'll be disappointed that the nukes never happen.

too long
didn’t read

I woke up today at ease for the first time, with the surrender of the Azovites the dark forces won't be able to claim that Russia was losing so they had to use a chemical weapon against the Ukrainians. Glowpersons are losing their minds over this because good elements of the US military or Russian's stopped a tragedy.

The next 48 hours are critical but if everything goes alright I think we're okay unless one particular event happens in China and if that occurs we're in deep trouble.

I created a different thread about it, tying it together with other recent drops, but I legitimately believe it crosses a red line for those in charge to go that far. I've never seen it before but it ties in with other stuff posted here over the years. Including down south if you know what I'm saying.

Attached: photo_2022-05-12_07-47-24.jpg (636x900, 89.6K)