Im 1% israeli my dna test said

im 1% israeli my dna test said

Attached: onepercent.png (276x182, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myfrenchroots.com/what-french-dna-looks-like/
youtu.be/0O1H0jcyNsk?t=11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good thing you are virgin, you won't have kids, right?

I'm virgin, i want kids

Attached: guerre-independance-etats-unis.jpg (630x315, 240.27K)

DNA tests from 23andme and such purposefully add in a bunch of bullshit that doesn't actually apply to you to curb racism, they admitted it.

Thats cope, when Balkaner does a 23andme test theres 0 % Jewish or Negro DNA.

Bad news. But I would run our own DNA test on you just take sure.

Attached: jew oven 2.gif (622x423, 2.08M)

Be sure*

I did IGENEA test but i also did 23andme to compare but i don't really trust these test.

pic rel is results

Attached: Capture d’écran 2022-05-17 à 10.12.19.png (1818x1432, 1.87M)

"israeli" doesn't exist, therefore some of your distant forefathers must have been inbreeding.

Not so bad news I would say, because it mean that you maybe have the potential to outjew the jews in their own games

Attached: 1642816829606.jpg (700x714, 63.98K)

What kind of genetic test is that? It only shows the end zones of genetic pools: what about celtic, germanic, iberic, italic, semitic, etc. DNAs?
I wouldn't trust this one, it doesn't really mean anything. Got another?

No, this is the only one i have but he's not that bad. My last name is greek and french, my family (father side) is from Normandie and Bretagne.

But its weird because mother side doesn't appear, im from Isère on a lot of generations

I mean, what kind of mutt are you to be from Malta, Ireland, Spain and Greece, but there's no hint at the celtic/germanic peoples coming from Central Europe that are the basis of all western peoples since the bronze age? That's what I find shady about this.

>1% israeli

Attached: truth-rockwellxz23.jpg (1076x849, 387.94K)

bro your dna was just sent to blackrock by ancestry.com or 23andme if you used them. reminder you are paying to give away your dna to be sold by corps, just to see how white you are.

I don't care about where my DNA goes. I'm writing a manifesto about the history and the origins of my familly. So much the better if my dna is proliferated to others, more white, more europeans.

it doesnt count unless they invite you to the secret clubs

stop drunk koolaid

>join uuusssssssss

Attached: unknown.png (1200x675, 1.71M)

By the way how did you take this DNA test and which one did you take since it's forbidden here in France?

That's Greek lebbo user.
Also are you not French at all? Ancestry tests aren't good at French ancestry since DNA testing is banned there, which is why 23andme lumps it in with German.
myfrenchroots.com/what-french-dna-looks-like/

Levant isn't Israel retard. That's Semitic blood but not necessarily Jewish. Could be Phoenician Admxiture or some shit.
Since you have so much Iberian blood it could be Punic admixture.

Who cares ? Even the most famous french youtuber did one in video.

Ghost law

Not mine
Cope tho

youtu.be/0O1H0jcyNsk?t=11

>Also are you not French at all?
Fren, open your eyes, north west France is circled on the map and it correlate with my brittany/normandy origins

It's not forbidden, how did this retarded idea even come up?
What's forbidden is using them in a judiciary context (like disproving paternity) if not ordered by a Judge.

its forbidden when you get cucked

Yeah but if you were pure British or even Dutch it would circle that too.

mine was 100% australian
what's the problem?