Why are women so filthy?

Attached: 1648576832297.jpg (1241x1794, 424.62K)

This is just clever marketing. P&G sells products to cover up foot odour, making people self conscious was the first technique they used in the deodorant industry

Nice

Further proof that the advertising industry is in the grip of Jewish homosexuals.
Only a faggot thinks a woman's feet smell worse than a male feet.

Women have more sulfur in their bodies, it's natural that they smell worse. You having a kink doesn't change that.

Haha I mean imagine having to be the guy that sniffs womens feet all day and sometimes they’re sweaty, or in dirty socks, at all hours to get a representative sample, stick you nose right in their toes, 5 days a week, and getting paid hahaha I mean that would be awful, right?

Imagine the smell

Attached: _cb07cc961e75a59560d9784238b883c0.jpg (1920x1080, 133.74K)

I mean, I wouldn’t want a dick in my face, but I still hold pussy smells infinitely worse than dick

Haha, that would be awful, wouldn't it? How would one apply for such a job? I'm only asking so that I can avoid applying by accident. Haha.

I think this is just a ploy to get you to buy their shit.

Attached: sniff-..jpg (1366x2048, 239.29K)

Faggot.
Faggot.

Any man who thinks that a man smells better than a woman betrays their latent homosexuality.
If you think the male changing room at the gym smells better than the female one then you're a raging faggot.

Exciting

Attached: intense_snifferoni.gif (600x450, 1009.57K)

why the fuck do I want to smell woman's feet so much if I don't even know what they smell like?

>t. never been in a female locker room nor seen crusty yellow discharge laden panties
are you a virgin or a self-hating faggot?
be honest

>Be me
>Never smell nasty
>Smell like coconuts

mfw if women never shaved they would look more masculine then men hair wise.

what do British women smell like? its proven women smell x2 more than males. Thats why women products are filled with perfume.
smell you arm pits without deodorant. Now you know lol

Attached: E3BB1F04-BD77-402F-9DB0-F4F198FFD761.jpg (2224x1241, 100.16K)

Autism.

Attached: autism.jpg (796x1280, 288.47K)

Oddly enough I've never attempted to go inside a female locker room, maybe because I'm not a dilating faggot in drag with a mental disorder.
I have walked passed a female locker room, and can confirm the smell is far more appealing to the male sense than the male one.
Now go suck off your boyfriend your boyfriend's dick, which according to you smell's better than pussy:

Its true though. My ex was a "9/10" (according to my friends) but her feet fucking reeked... and she was a bit polar psycho

confirmed virgin
protip: walk down a fish market on a hot summer day, that’s what pussy smells like
if your dick smells like fish, buy some soap

Ok roastie.

I wonder if they actually test their products on the market or if they just get a bunch of beta males to sniff them.

Yeah we get it, Serbian girls are so disgusting that male cock (even Serbian male cock) smells more appealing to you.
Speaks volumes.

say you’re not a virgin

Attached: EaP40bzWsAERF0t (1).jpg (1364x2048, 192.89K)

found the incel

This why man turn gay

Because they have no paws.

Attached: 83814393_p0.png (1750x3537, 2.31M)

perfume and body wash smell nice but their bodies don't

Women dont shower very often

Attached: women shower.jpg (580x555, 57.19K)

based

Attached: 765913.jpg (1157x1637, 736.95K)

Can confirm. I was with an Italian girl for about a month and she always wore flats. Everytime she came in the house she would take them off and I instantly became nauseous. You would think the attractiveness would cancel it out but it doesn't.

Your country practically invented faggotry, little surprise
Found the faggot who thinks men smell better than women.
Another faggot.

Face it fags, if you think men smell better than women - and you prefer to sit in a tent with sweaty men than with sweaty women, you're a raging homosexual.