Is Any Forums smarter than the average Indian high schooler?

Attached: 1607444942139.jpg (691x960, 120.02K)

dude don't you know if you want people to help you online you have to post a wrong reply?

Being smart in math is different from anything else
unironically this kind of math is just memorization and a 10yr old can do this if u force him to go to Kumon and stuff it in his brain for 10yrs straight

My classmate for example
>woman
>smartest in class in terms of academics
>ended up not in her dream job
>alcoholic
>slight whore
>retarded in politics

Me
>average
>ended up in dream job
>high paying
>happy
>shill for russians to bomb ukrainians on freetime

That’s because they are niggers

>statistics
>high school
pick one
also you put 26 into the given equation and do something with 7

7 letters with 26 possibilities each (case insensitive and excluding numbers) would mean
26^7 = one in 8 billion random keyboard smashing of 7 characters will yield the COVFEFE

expected time? what the fuck does that mean? how long does it take to type 7 characters? multiply that by 8 billion

Because the majority of high schoolers are fucking stupid

>"2nd year"
>highschooler
why is there like 5 threads trying to "dab" on Any Forums's IQ? is this some cunning gayop from lefty/pol/?

It doesn't say that he only types 7 digit letters. He can type any number of letters with 1 or more alphabets i.e. k>=1.
Makes it interesting than. Now try.

Because the people who are smart enough to get into college are the ones who do the stupid shit in high school, which is why you see so many smart people in college.

most retarded flag I seen on Any Forums, especially in context of asking about poo

You're still a disgrace to your nation because you didn't pass your exam with at least 99 of 100 points. "Average" means nothing in your country.

Being "happy" is a shame as well: You're supposed to be drained and under pressure by 12-hour daily work, 7 days a week treating work like a religion.

Because the majority of high schoolers are fucking stupid.

That is convincing strategy to solve the problem, but you are not acknowledging that you are searching for a sequence, not a discrete word. The probability is higher than 1/27**7. In other words, mistyping a letter doesn't yield an incorrect word, but resets the probability of typing the correct word.

Thats from a graduate course at an Indian University. You're just trolling trying to pass it off as Hight school stuff. I dosnt look like particulary hard test though

Based

Why the fuck would anybody need to know how to do this? lmao

based poo

the indians all cheat. they know all the answers beforehand.

I have no idea how this shit is done, but it seems like it should be pretty easy to find a way to solve this problem that is less likely than typing in random characters.

Because they cheat.

Because the majority of high schoolers are fucking stupid.