Asians and baby monkeys

Why are Asians so obsessed with torturing baby monkeys? What did the poor animals even do to them?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 12.43.58 AM.png (1280x1162, 1.63M)

Because baby monkeys grow up to be adult niggers.

Why are asians so low empathy Any Forums?

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 21.48K)

What do you expect from emotionally stunted insects?

I saw a thread full of monkey torture videos on /gif/ yesterday

R-R-R-RACIST!

Attached: 156806548.0510.jpg (640x662, 45.83K)

Why are glowniggers so obsessed with hating east asians?

South east asians are half monkeys themsleves

it's like looking into a mirror for them.

South east asians are not the same user

Can someone explain to me why these videos are popular?

because they are
chinks have no empathy
watch some gore movies if you want to see REALITY

Why are you such a dainty little bitch faggot?

Attached: e61a3788c0a4562121759816d92fdc307fd8f430d7980db494602540.jpg (256x256, 24.54K)

>378065816
what's the difference?

Asians seem to think that baby monkey's reaction to getting beaten and tortured is "funny".

Cuz it's delicious & traditional medicine you bigot

Attached: 3738-.jpg (680x382, 58.26K)

monkey haters, it's our time

Attached: z.jpg (576x768, 141.13K)

the niggers that are into it are coy about it, so hard to tell, but probably just sadism.

If you let fucktards run rampant you will get trannies, pedos, sadists etc. running around, trying to disseminate their mental illness.

wu lu ping

most people are subhuman, zero empathy, low IQ goyim but niggers and asians have by far the biggest % of goy niggers

their history.

Attached: Government sucks 9.webm (352x640, 1.85M)

meanwhile whites look up to indians in terms of empathy and spirituality

The SEA peoples are wild fellas, they'll tell you ITT
Cause when I say new pet you say gourmet

those individuals are larping sociopaths or rubes. Indians have a long tradition of grifting and holy man showmanship. If Daoism in China remained intact you'd see the exact same shit.

It's their culture.
They learn that anyone else influencing you is a poor reflection on you. Showing emotion is something children do. So now apply that to everyone/thing else in the world: nothing you do to them should cause them to react and if it does then they're at fault.
Sauce: lived in Asia for 2 years

Is it bad if I'm a Taoist?

i'm also referring to all the whites that go to india and find themselves spiritually.
and white hippie types are often followers of hinduism

why are you so obsessed with nigger hate threads?

>those individuals are larping sociopaths or rubes. Indians have a long tradition of grifting and holy man showmanship. If Daoism in China remained intact you'd see the exact same shit.
this
even 2000-3000 years ago this was a big issue
they had "holy" NEETs walking around begging for food in exchange for "words of wisdom" or "blessings"
yes that's why I said all races have their share of goy niggers (subhuman, low IQ, no empathy). Here in Romania I treat 99% of people as sub-human. Ask a person if they vote or if they think politics is real. If they say "yes" they're a goy (animal, NPC).

its chinks
they think if they torture an animal live, it will taste better because of its struggles. Thats why you see chinks using flame throwers to cook live dogs and cats etc
absolute fucking savages the chinks are.

what a disgusting stupid race of sub-human rats, no wonder gypsies are so filthy and troublesome. All asians do is fuck with their tiny rat genitals, multiply like crazy then eat and murder each other.

>Why are asians so low empathy Any Forums?
They're the ones that are low in empathy.

shells!

>normies discover million pity monkey posting

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-17_04-03-58.png (800x450, 333.82K)

They destroy crops and destroy fruit street markets but torture is not the solution.
Also because there is an audience of sociopaths ready to pay for that content (animal rekt).
Youtube should close all these channels and file local authorities for prosecutions.

do you have any plans for tomorrow? looks like a stormy day for you

Attached: file.png (2135x682, 91.85K)

Fuck off you Karen faggot, tree rats are meant to suffer.

In our neighborhood theres a group of monkeys that escaped from a nearby reserve. They are reeking havoc all over. Going through bins and people houses looking for food. Destroying powerlines, telephone lines and the roofs of properties. The authorities they can't do anything.

How can you kill them without guns? Any ideas.

It's almost always fucking Han Chinese. It's not people from other countries that get off from this shit. It's normalized behavior in China, but fringe behavior everywhere else.

Chinese are obsessed with being internet celebrities, and they play to a Chinese audience where animals are seen as not having feelings or any semblance of dignity. They don't understand self-restraint or moral restraint. They do whatever they can get away with.

Han Chinese not only eat anything that moves, like exotic animals that nobody else eats, but they often eat things while they're alive or half-alive. They'll even cook a dog in a wok while it's alive (there's videos of this). I've read that some Han Chinese outright believe that pain makes meat tastier.

Attached: 11473442.jpg (499x356, 67.46K)

Gooks are human garbage.

just another case of nig on nog violence. sad. many such cases

Easiest method is just putting sweet flavored antifreeze out for them to drink
It kills dogs all the time so there's no reason it can't kill monkeys