RUSSIA SHOULD INTRODUCE DEATH PENALTY

Considering huge number of Ukrainian war criminals captured by Russia re-introducing death penalty in Russia
would be much more economical and faster way to deal with them, instead of keeping them in prison for life
and spending money on feeding those savage blood thirsty brutal sadistic animals.

Attached: Death penalty in Russia.jpg (949x1024, 63.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Russia
thebarentsobserver.com/en/security/2022/02/dmitry-medvedev-calls-russia-reintroduce-death-penalty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>calling someone savage blood thirsty brutal sadistic
>want death penalty for them out of economic reasons

Fuck you and your death penalty. No country should have it as a punishment

>Fuck you and your death penalty. No country should have it as a punishment
Why not?
Not for sadistic war criminals like Azov Nazis?
Or for pedophiles?

What are you afraid of?
Are you one of those?

>natoniggers burn half of the Middle East
>muh russia le bad

Russia doesn't have the death penalty? That's terrible.

>natoniggers burn half of the Middle East
What is it?

Capital punishment is theoretically a legal penalty but is not allowed in Russia due to a moratorium,[1]
and neither executions nor death sentences have been handed or carried out since August 2, 1996.
Russia has a moratorium implicitly established by President Boris Yeltsin in 1996,
and explicitly established by the Constitutional Court of Russia in 1999 and most recently reaffirmed in 2009.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Russia

BUT THERE IS A HOPE:

Dmitry Medvedev vows to reintroduce death penalty.
After the Council of Europe on Friday suspended Russia’s rights of representation, the country’s deputy chairman of the Security Council
says this is a good opportunity to restore the death penalty for the most severe crimes.
February 26, 2022
thebarentsobserver.com/en/security/2022/02/dmitry-medvedev-calls-russia-reintroduce-death-penalty

As I said no country should practice capital punishment. How do you even imagine this? Put them against the wall and do cold blood mass killings like it's just nothing? How are you better? All those edgy ideologies that allow such things should be left behind

>As I said no country should practice capital punishment.
And as I asked,.. are you afraid of death penalty because you are a war criminal or a pedophile?

Yes.

>As I said no country should practice capital punishment. How do you even imagine this? Put them against the wall and do cold blood mass killings like it's just nothing? How are you better? All those edgy ideologies that allow such things should be left behind
>war criminals
>pedophiles

Why do you want to punish them for what they did to innocent children and civilians?

death penalty is shit
it prevents from calling for re-investigation
it is better than regular life-sentence in a sense that no more taxes spent on keeping prisoner alive
but most of prisons have mandatory labor or should have
so it evens out

YES WHAT?

nigger, did you forget to activate VPN?

What the fuck you two are talking about?

For the crime of defending your country, we sentence you to death.

>it prevents from calling for re-investigation
But you can still re-investigate them, as they are still alive.

>it is better than regular life-sentence in a sense that no more taxes spent on keeping prisoner alive
Why is it better to spend money on feeding those savage blood thirsty brutal sadistic animals?

>Russia re-introducing death penalty in Russia
They are being sent to the Donetsk Peoples Republic (DPR) They will be tried there. No need to re-introduce the death penalty in Russia.

>Why is it better to spend money on feeding those savage blood thirsty brutal sadistic animals?
forced labour as I said

>But you can still re-investigate them, as they are still alive.
great, I'll tell his corpse that he was found innocent

I see the Cataligger now also developed multiple personality disorder in addition to his schizophrenia lel

They don't have to: Lpr and dpr have death penalty and they already transferred the foreign fighter prisoners over there. Nuremberg 2.0 is going to be almost as ridiculous as 1.0 and i am fine with this.

It's a low IQ memeflaggot who doesn't understand the irony of choosing that flag.

Yeah, Russians should hang themselves like the trannies they are.

>How do you even imagine this?
Have the chechen muzzie roach Tik Tok brigade sitting behind your lines in trenches executing everyone who either refuses to go and get killed, tries to shoot back at them or tries to flee. Like NKVD before them.
Ukraine is a textbook example of every vile and savage tradition invented by the stalin regime is live and well in that cobbled together, confused african tribal land you call a state.

Shut up and get out of the medical ward, Ivan, Kremlin propaganda neeed to show respect to Ukrainian prisoners so get away and rot under the fence, no one cares what happens to you.

Attached: 1652767214649.png (568x812, 248.69K)

I'm fucking years ahead of you, you depressed suicidal LGBT trashes.

Shut up you stupid geoflaggot.
Opinions of geoflaggots are invalid.
75%-80% of geoflags are fake VPN flags, therefore they are not to be trusted.

Geoflags are inferior to memeflags.
Memeflags were on Any Forums long before country flags got introduced.
memeflags are superior to country flags, let that sink into your empty tranny heads!!!

It’s OK to use both flags, but remember that meme flags are more ‘real’ than the 80% of the fake VPN geoflags.
What's the point of paying attention to a geo flag if it's most likely a VPN from a different country flag.
Only dolt would respect that.
DON’T FUCKING FEEL SUPERIOR BECAUSE YOU ARE USING geoflags, you dipshits.

Reminder that geoflaggots are all Jewish trannies.
Call them what they are: geoflaggots.

Attached: geoflaggots > ,.png (1159x1117, 107.83K)

LEARN SOMETHING, LGBT idiots.
image related

Attached: meme flags on :pol:-!.png (1774x1317, 910K)