Based Books

What are some based books? Anything redpilling?

Attached: download (1) (3).jpg (362x408, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.li/ads.php?md5=d7ffde1912a03d3a587567203aae4764
t.me/spiritualityandbooks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any hidden histories? Stuff they don't want us to know about?

Attached: 51xOx1c9aNL._AC_SY1000_.jpg (318x500, 35.57K)

>Allegro
Irresponsibly based user.

Pic rel is good, really anything from this series by Dwardu Cardona is based. I recommend Saturn Myth by Dave Talbott or The Electric Sky by Donald E. Scott.

The big truths about Earth and human history are in the books by those two giants. The planet Saturn was the original Sun, as in the literal Sun in the sky, and the Saturn-Sun and a series of cyclical disasters lead to the development of every world religion and philosophical school thereafter.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (320x400, 13.35K)

Here:
The Secret History of tge World epub download link:
libgen.li/ads.php?md5=d7ffde1912a03d3a587567203aae4764
There's a bunch of that sort of stuff archived on telegram here:
t.me/spiritualityandbooks

Attached: 51dYAfpe+sL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (331x499, 44.2K)

Pic rel is Talbott's book. Guys like Graham Hancock and Randal Carlson are extremely based, but they only have a certain amount of the story, Talbott and the rest of the Thunderbolts Project team have the key to the rest of it.

When /x/ retards insult and demonize Saturn, mythologically and spiritually speaking, they misunderstand the truth to such a laughable degree that once you know, you KNOW.

Attached: Saturn-myth-4266700941.jpg (481x767, 28.98K)

There's no easy way to tell people that we are all the fallen angel.

The question is, are planets like Earth, that have been separated from their host brown dwarf star (what Saturn was) the norm for intelligent extraterrestrial civilizations? Or is our world a hellish post-apocalyptic wasteland from their perspective?

Great start! Let's get some more books! Knowledge is power, especially forbidden knowledge. Pic for attention

Attached: download (1) (4).jpg (183x275, 13.65K)

"The International Jew" - Henry Ford

It's not exactly forbidden knowledge per say, but I do enjoy this book, its quite a good breakdown of the Three Yanas of Buddhist philosophy and Vajrayana practices/understandings.

Attached: e439c29462b439a897cc03f839d9abdb-4093342123.jpg (1024x1546, 153.84K)

I also recommend this one, but I would suggest that you read the books by Dwardu Cardona first, because the books by Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson are the ones that have the most profound implications.

Other beings do not have a perspective as this so called reality is a 'quantum' dreamlike illusion we project outwards, senpai.

Attached: dreaming.jpg (1000x1500, 898.6K)

Related to the Polar Configuration (the primordial conjunction of Saturn, Mars, and Venus), Ev Cochrane has put our some seriously big stuff on the subject

Attached: many-faces-of-venus-book-ev-cochrane.jpg (850x1200, 78.79K)

There are *many* reggie ray/dharma ocean recordings in that telegram channel btw.

Attached: Chogyam-Trungpa-Rinpoche-quote.jpg (450x125, 16.67K)

Of course other beings have perspectives. This reality, as fundamentally unreal as it may be, is no mere solipsistic fancy, anymore than our dreams are. There are other beings here in the cycles of birth and rebirth with ourselves

The Secret History of the World by David Talbott

Indeed. I don't think I have the time to dig through it all, but I have a few things I'm going to go through. Thanks for the info

Attached: Behead All Satans.jpg (3485x4495, 1.04M)

Checked

I once saw a black sphere or orb that had dark energy spikes shooting off of it. It made no sense and it was the size of a basketball roughly. My companion saw the same thing. Last 3 seconds maybe, but I was too frozen in terror to know

here i go adding to my skitzo book collection again

Exactly why I started this thread. I am genuinely hungering for the truth

I'm to the point where any discussion of Christianity that doesn't involve Allegro seems schizophrenic, and not the other way around