Daily reminder that even if you're "replaced" all the Somalians living in sweden will evolve into white people

bbc.com/news/science-environment-43115485

Daily reminder that even if you're "replaced" all the Somalians living in sweden will evolve into white people

Attached: cheddar-man-head-with-skeleton-in-background-full-width.jpg (1160x600, 125.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scienceline.org/2007/06/ask-dricoll-inuiteskimos/
tomwalker.substack.com/p/the-cheddar-man-scam-indigenous-western
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope you're right

If you replace everyone with "whites" half will became niggers anyway

that's not how it works retard

Proto-Europeans were nothing like non-Europeans, and the furthest thing from negroids.

They 'unofficially' retracted this reconstruction for being false.

Attached: Lisa Theris - radiology student lost in wilderness for a month.jpg (2000x1333, 1.03M)

Light skin develops in colder regions with less sun

Cheddarmane dropped a sick mixtape

Except it doesn't.

scienceline.org/2007/06/ask-dricoll-inuiteskimos/

>muh skin color
even if true, they will not be the same people... niggers have a completely different admixture, have evolved in a completely different environment, you are assuming that sweden wont have any competition for 300k years while the bulb heads evolve

>inuits
>dark skin

based retard

you're the one telling people you can just ignore niggers past mate selection process and the environment they've already evolved in, then just drop 1 million of them in europe and they'll magically become """white"""
>muh sunlight
midwit lmao

No, they won't. Not ever.
Here's what will really happen; international trade and modern society will result in constant genetic exchanges between populations and humanity will cease to be as diverse, cease to have individual cultures, and become impoverished culturally because of it.
Trade kills.
It enriches us, yes. But it also spreads disease, invasive species, and of course, brings immigrants that both subvert our cultures and sometimes mix genetically with us. The damage caused by international trade is limitless but it's considered practically a hate crime to speak out about it because most people see their fortunes as being tied directly to it. Their prosperity supposedly "depends" on international trade, even and especially in societies like the US where wealth inequality has reached absurd levels and prices are out of control, people can't afford homes and even feeding themselves is becoming difficult.
Why aren't people having kids in developed countries? Because capitalism and international trade have wreaked havoc on their values, severed their ties to the land and to their own families, and rendered single life desirable to the grave as one indulges oneself with the petty luxuries made available by international trade.
Capitalism and international trade are to blame. Race mixing is a symptom, not the problem itself, and the kudzu vines and asian carp, and all the other invasive species we simply ignore, are a flashing warning sign that we've let it go too far.
You can't save a race that survives on credit and every member of which wants to be $100k in debt at least when they die.

Blue eyes? I thought those came from the east? I.e. from the guys that invaded and killed the cheddar mans kids.

>evolve into white people
You saying niggers be under evolved?
Das raycis, finna rake you leef

That takes at least 10,000 years

Attached: 1550233770359.jpg (750x676, 78.16K)

The conditions have to be 10,000 years of Ice Age climate conditions for them to mutate into Europeans

No, it doesn't. Some magical process of the past didn't transmutated proto-negroids into Europeans.

Semantics, you know what I mean. They would be something else but they would be different than what they are now. They would also have to have adapted all those years mentally.

Complete bullshit read this article
tomwalker.substack.com/p/the-cheddar-man-scam-indigenous-western

correlation does not mean causation
fucker might be just killed there by whites
find more, then i might believe

>They would be something else but they would be different than what they are now.
No, they wouldn't. Whites also originally lived in America before the "Indians" for more than 10,000 years and yet they didn't change into something else.

They changed into not existing as full blooded people to even know what they look like.

Standing on soil doesn’t magically transform genes you retard. Somalians have welfare to live off in a fully established society which will shelter them from the selective pressures that made whites. They’re at little risk of being pressured by harsh cold, or deadly megafauna or by winter starvation or by being snowed in, in a thatch hut. They aren’t killed outright if they disobey the king’s laws. as things stand now none of the factors that shaped Swedes will ever shape Somalian invaders.

Attached: 9DCC4B8A-546D-4EA0-8C60-B604E5436BA9.jpg (450x253, 38.71K)

They were just like other Cro-Magnons. There was no 'out of africa', non-Europeans can't just change into Europeans due to environmental changes.

You can clearly see East African caucasoid peoples are related to European white people.

>Daily reminder that even if you're "replaced" all the Somalians living in sweden will evolve into white people

That's not how it works.

They're Arab-Negroids, retard. Nothing to do with Europeans.

What were the ancient Egyptians then. This is when the conversation shifts to support your internal worldview, which is why I don't care for these retarded conversations.

Eventually, the conversations reveal your "religious" view of an Adamic race.

Then, you reveal you believe that non-whites are animals and not of the Adamic race, yet, all the traits of humans in the garden of Eden are that of people who have plenty sunlight and in a tropical environment, and far from being a snowy winterland in the Nord.

>This is when the conversation shifts to support your internal worldview
Kikish projection

Retarded

they will not
black skin better suffers the harsh sun
light skin better suffers lack of sun
the former is replaced by wearing clothes, the latter by taking vitamin D
natural selection is out, so the only driving force left is sexual selection, so unless the majority of both males and females of all colour heavily favour white skin to the point the number of black virgins matches the number of blacks who would have died before breeding due to vitamin d deficiency, it’s never going to happen

And those are kike beliefs, he supplied you with these kinds of beliefs too.

I already knew what you were thinking because I led you into saying it, but I said your beliefs before you did. Who's retarded now?