Jews average verbal IQ is 128

Way higher than any other race. Whites average verbal IQ is 101.

That explains their overrepresentation in media.

Attached: Ben-Shapiro.jpg (1503x2104, 410.91K)

Its nepotism faggot and everyone knows it

No it's not, you retard.

IQ of israel is like 80

>hurr durr it’s because of arabs

No it’s not, you slimy kike faggot

They can talk however they want, but I can see through their tricks all the time due to my high spatial IQ.

cite your sources. IIRC, the one that came to this particular conclusion has been thoroughly debunked (and I'm not memeing).

It's 95, And most of the population here are arabs & jewish arabs. But still Israel is a high tech country with higher GDP per capita than countries life UK, France, Japan, Italy etc...

Attached: 3827Y5326.jpg (536x411, 29.73K)

Any Forums's excuse is that a high verbal IQ means nothing more than that one is skilled at lying, but that's a risk I'm prepared to accept if the alternative is a bunch of dumb burger rednecks with the shittiest reading comprehension in the world.

"verbal iq" is just a meme they added afterwards to make women look less stupid

Attached: 1650157005454.jpg (600x886, 204.07K)

Jew here
Fuck goyim

It is required for their constant quibbling over pointless matters.

It actually still doesn't. Placement in media is not a pure function of verbal iq (tv people aren't famously ugly). And there are so few Ashkenazi that even if you make the retarded assumption that you need top 1% verbal iq (lol lmao), then Jews are still overrepresented. It's culture+ nepotism+ iq

>It's culture+ nepotism+ iq
I agree.

Deny it as much as you want Jews are white. Selected and eugenicly bred whites

OP is a lying kike faggot.

Attached: jews.jpg (600x360, 121.81K)

Attached: Screenshot_20210318-143002~01.png (1284x1233, 787.15K)

This is what I recall as well. It’s actually kinda sad, Jews eat their own shit way more than they shovel into Goyim mouths. Thry have no idea about the Holohoax, they literally think they are god’s chosen, and everyone else is out to get them, for no reason at all. They tell each other how smart they are, how superior to even Whites they are, and come to believe it. But if they have to lie about being superior, the truth is likely very different.
Like Ashkenazis are Aryan converts from hundreds of years ago. And are genetically identical except for having higher rates of mental disorders due to inbreeding.

>he doesn't think Jews have a higher ingroup preference than white people
they literally call other white people goyim

Attached: 1650765577755.png (792x658, 639.31K)

No it doesn’t. Nepotism and Jewish hypocrisy explains it. Niggers have lower IQs and verbal intelligence than whites but are over represented because lies are evil vermin who haters whites and are trying to replace us

Yes it you fucking retard

My IQ would’ve be 145 if my verbal IQ wasn’t so fucking shit

Nobel prizes are rigged. Henri Poincare is a prime example of this he built the entire foundation of relativity.

indian verbal iq actually the highest. if you only test brahmins they are at 170. Who else could convince 1 bil people to live in a smear cow poop all over themselves?

Attached: cowpoo.png (952x948, 1011.32K)

There is no such thing as verbal IQ. There is such a thing as being useless at everything else except talking and counting.

Attached: neck-jews.jpg (620x379, 33.83K)