The world is about to be fucked

>Russia at war with Ukraine and they Baned wheat from Russia for this reason

>Ukraine is gonna lose 33% of the wheat exports in the end of the year

>India ban wheat exports

>Indonesia Banned Palm Oil Exports

What is the future?
Is the world gonna entre a famine or it gonna be safe?

Why dose the jews and globohomo push the world into a 3WW and a famine?
What they gonna gain since isreal dosnt have that much of wheat and they dosnt control all if the wheat like they do with gold and oil and banks

The poor countries propply gonna starve to death

Attached: India_ban.png (720x1440, 533.15K)

Democrats will export rest of US wheat to spite rural flags who aren't going to vote for them in November, city fags will sucks each other's semens for sustenance, and ideally Africa gets the short end of the charity stick finally and starves, Great Reset underway

>Societal and economic destabilization of european nation-states and the possible collapse of the EU
>famines, civil wars and genocides across Africa and the Middle East
>refugee crisis so severe Moshe dies from erection
>a repeat of 1973 in the United States
>a general sense of societal decay throughout the 1st world countries
>the end of cheap goods shipped across continents

>What is the future?
The future is a world where all countries have a very small amount of wheat and they have to import it from the US and the EU.

>Is the world gonna entre a famine or it gonna be safe?
There will be a famine but not as bad as it was in the past.

>Why dose the jews and globohomo push the world into a 3WW and a famine?
They don't want a world with white people.

>What they gonna gain since isreal dosnt have that much of wheat and they dosnt control all if the wheat like they do with gold and oil and banks

The US and the EU will control all the wheat.

>Russia at war with Ukraine

I don't think so. I think the war is over, Russia won.

>What they gonna gain since isreal dosnt have that much of wheat and they dosnt control all if the wheat like they do with gold and oil and banks
Israel is a net-producer of food and has a high-tech, IoT approach to agriculture. Egypt, Lebanon and Palestine will starve and collapse into anarchy which suites them just fine.
And if they establish a colony in Ukraine then they'll have greater access to agriculture.

Globalists are really trying to push that "4 horsemen of Apocalypse" aren't they?
We had Plague, we have War, Famine next?

Unfortunately yes, it is literally something like that. Some of them are in legit cults and the others are either compromised via blackmail or naive/dumb. From an atheist, god help us all.

>Ukraine is gonna lose 33% of the wheat exports in the end of the year

How do you know that?

I think the american will had it just like they did in great depression

The EU is a joke
The middle east on the other hand is gonna gets it

Dont think they gonna take refugees any more thats the thing

>god help us all

>I wish I was born in the first world so I could enjoy a life of ease and comfort, never having to work or struggle, and I can live comfortably for the rest of my life.

Its the white fault they didn't kill them when they had the chance but why it the famine wouldn't be bad like the past? Right now we have 7 billion people bro.

When you hungry the only think you think of us the food, and he who dosnt have anything to lose gonna fight so i think the pepole of EU and US will not be happy if there wheat gonna be send to the kikes

The proplem isnt if they lost the problem is if they won
When Iraq won in Kuite and toke it so they litterey destroyed Iraq to the ground
That will not go easy in Russia situation since they do have WMD

If they starve so be it, the void will give them a cold embrace just like the rest of us.

Fabricated apocalypse. We've had pestilence, now we get famine and war. Enjoy the ride OP

Death or counqer

It's the jews
If you wanna kill a snake you must cut the head not the tail

I just eat chicken I don’t care

A bushel of wheat for a denarius...
Three bushels of oats for a denarius...

enjoy your global warming, we tried to warn you faggots

>Fabricated apocalypse. We've had pestilence, now we get famine and war. Enjoy the ride OP

We have never had a world war.

This is the future.

Show us your khazar milkies desert yid

I'd start practising living off one can of food a day because it won't be optional soon

>We have never had a world war.
>flag
Checks out magnificently.

It will just mean another 800 million Third Worlders being shoved into Europe and NA.