LONG COVID THREAD

>high-dose-melatonin (50-100mg qd) in concert with Niacin (1000mg qd) + TMG
Key thing here is to lower neuroinflammation which high-dose-melatonin does very well
>LDN (Low-Dose-Naltrexone)
does an even better job alleviating neuro-inflammation and has a much longer half-life than melatonin.
>Nattokinase (2000FU 2-3x qd) in concert with Serrapeptase (40k 2-3x per day)
blood clot-buster supplements
>Bromantane (40mg qd intranasally)
Provides long-lasting upregulation of TH and AAAD, which get heavily downregulated from covid
>trans-ISRIB-A17 (5mg qd intranasally)
Proven to revert brain damage
>D21 peptide (400mcg qd)
VERY POTENT
Restoration of child-like behavior. A young brain has no heteromers and a lot of d1 d2 relative to an older age. That's HA-d21, in healthy people
>Epobis peptide (500mcg intranasally)
stimulates neuronal growth by imitating the "I'm bleeding"-protein complex
>PE-22-28+NSI-189
proven to fix depression
>HA-P6, Semax, Pinealon, Vorinostat
increases IQ

////WARNING:////
be careful with natto+serra! Start with 2000FU natto + 40k Serra once every 2-3 days then after 1-2 weeks increase to once every 1-2 days till your reach 2000FU Natto + 40k Serra 2-3x per day
If you feel weird headaches stop immediately and lower the dose/enlarge the time window between doses! If you take too much too fast, blood clots will dislodge, traveling through your arteries

>Antihistamine: Famotidine + Loratidin
proven by many LongCovid patients as being very effective in alleviating brain fog etc
>Piracetam+CDP Choline
Piracetam has the same anti-platelet properties as aspirin has + it makes the red blood cells more dynamic/squishy...this property has been lost as it was demonstrated in multiple papers that red blood cells in LongCovid patients seem to be stiff/clumpy
>Ginko Bilboa or Vinpocetine
both enhance cerebral blood flow which got disrupted in LongCovid-patients. (use this only after you've established the full Nattokinase + Serrapeptase protocoll stated above)

Attached: IQ.png (779x537, 128.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6099187/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26095756/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X15341385
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8199351/
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2021.633680/full
bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o257/rr
livescience.com/antihistamines-to-treat-long-covid-pasc
youtube.com/channel/UC-Z-bOHin4HbK4igy2UmXeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, it's by design stupid.

Attached: 1650895447958.jpg (750x830, 80.37K)

Isn't loratadin hayrever medication?

yes
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6099187/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26095756/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022202X15341385
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8199351/
frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2021.633680/full
bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o257/rr
livescience.com/antihistamines-to-treat-long-covid-pasc

my IQ mustard been juan sixty beef fore covid than

NATTOKINASE IS INFERIOR TO ASPIRIN FOR CLOTS

>The effects of nattokinase on the in vitro platelet aggregation and in vivo thrombosis were investigated in comparison with aspirin.
>a high dose (500 mg/kg) of nattokinase fully prevented the occlusion, as achieved with aspirin (30 mg/kg)

Based and multilingualpilled

kek

Nattokinase is the superior choice

Long Covid? Wut the fuck are you on about you fucking retard? Stop this shit right now, CDC and NIH aren’t gonna pay you more money for pushing this bullshit narrative.

>but if you're vaccinated, you can enjoy blood clots and bell's palsy too!
>oh sorry, did we imply it would stop the varus?

Trying to act cool eh? All you really need is aspirin, omega-3s, tumeric, quercetin, ivermectin. That's like 5 anti-inflammatories right there. Not to mention numerous foods that help with it as well.

I got spiked terribly bad
But to be fair my co dition was already not so favourable before it even all started

>378052461
>age the brain by a decade
Total bullshit

>still haven't had cockvid

Attached: .png (546x1080, 244.66K)

>>HA-P6, Semax, Pinealon, Vorinostat
>increases IQ
Sauce on this protocol? What about Dihexa, Nsi-189 and Cerebrolysin?

Btw are you this dude? Or the Portuguese poster
youtube.com/channel/UC-Z-bOHin4HbK4igy2UmXeQ
I always see you trying to push your experimental nootropics are you looking for more lab rats on a glowie infested forum?

This is some bullshit. I can't find a single study on the effects of nattokinase. I know that there is some research into nattokinase as an anti-coagulant. But you can't say it cures Covid-19.

Fucking Yardies

I was wondering about "covid brain" and how healthcare workers go back almost immediately.
Curious if medical related deaths will increase even further

Don't take high dosis of melatonin.
You will get high blood pressure.

vaccines always caused brain damage though, long before sarscov and mrna

FASTING KILLS THE ZOMBIE MONOCYTES

Attached: checzem.jpg (1081x644, 59.6K)

Hydroxyzone is the best antihistamine for covid and CBD oil is more effective on brain inflamation than anything you listed. Also: lactoferrin in studies is reducing viral load very quickly. You have more reserach to do. And melatonin interupts endocrine funtion....this MEANS it effects your thyoid function...this MEANS T3 is lowered. T3 is responible for reducing inflammation ...it's the most powerful hormone in the body. You need to research T3s role with covid. I could write a lot more but I am tired.

*hydroxyzine