FAGGOT LEAF DIES FROM AIDS, LOSES BIG RACE

Why does Canada worship a greasy buttfucker who died of AIDS?

Attached: dead_from_AIDS.jpg (630x1200, 96.16K)

>Why does Canada worship a greasy buttfucker who died of AIDS?

Why does OP worship a greasy buttfucker who died of AIDS?

Running is for fags

Attached: c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636.jpg (636x427, 50.42K)

haha fuck im a massive faggot

He died of butt cancer caused by aids, burger education

Attached: 1643684998371.png (842x1200, 1.39M)

I don't, I'm wondering why the entire of country of Canada worships a guy who got fucked in the ass so many times that it fell out and he died in the arms of his teenage filipino husband.
it's an odd country, but i do hope the earth opens up and swallows rotten Switzerland whole

checked, thank you leaf. does every Canadian pass it to each other, or do they just get it from their dogs?

I wish they didn't force us to see this as little kids every year. I actually found it fucking scary and traumatising watching some guy without a leg hardly walking and learning how he slowly died

He had cancer not AIDS. Also, he’s been largely forgotten. In early 00s when I was still in school we did the Terry Fox run. But already around like 2006-2008 when I was in high school, he wasn’t really mentioned anymore. I am surprised that someone even remembered him for the purpose of making a troll thread because I think zoomers don’t know who that even is anymore.

And honestly, looking back on the whole thing, what he did was pretty admirable. Not from a virtue point of view, but the fact that he was an athlete and running was what he liked to do, and despite being crippled by his cancer he pressed on and kept doing what he loved. He set an ambitious goal that he wasn’t even able to meet, yet he worked hard at it and really believed he could do it. He died doing what he loved to do. Again, it’s not really about cancer for me, or about raising money. I don’t even care about him. But you have to give him credit for not letting anything stop him from living his life and setting ambitious goals for himself in spite of his circumstances. I think being idolized as a hero for cancer patients kind of detracts from that aspect of it.

Terry Fox is an example of what a man should be.

>greasy buttfucker

>user who can't even run to the toilet without catching his breath makes fun of handicapped Canadian who ran across the 2nd biggest country on earth on 1 leg

Attached: 1627599330268.png (618x618, 129.26K)

Wow Terry Fox, literally never heard of him for the last 20 years. Used to have to run around the school for a terry fox run

If you were smart enough to learn anything you may have become a better person for it.

Back then you had to get fucked in the ass and suck dick to get famous. Now all you have to do is be a moderately average looking woman and post on social media.

terry fox is cool, fuck you

Every year I was in school from grades 1-12 we would have a Terry Fox day and run. Canadians see him as a god and icon.

Redpill me on him, is he okay or is it a kike plot?

Fox has done more for cancer research than any of you faggots have done. RESPECT the man.

>Why does Canada worship a greasy buttfucker who died of AIDS?
Trudeau is still alive, though.

people who got the clot shot develop aids. was this guy a faggot or was he agenda 21'd?

>ran
Enthusiastically hobbled.

he wasn't gay?

Attached: 1643686750596.jpg (680x510, 96.1K)

Everyone's face looking at him is hilarious

>rake across Canada

>outta my way, commie fucking shits

Attached: terry_fox.jpg (1182x1200, 128.17K)

Yeah, I thought the Terry Fox Run was cancelled or something because we can't celebrate athletic white guys. Rick Hansen fell off the face of the earth, too.
Is this the new twist? He was secretly gay?