Christianity is the enemy of globohomo and jewry

Anti-christians are a bunch of useful idiots/scum.

Racists and antiracists are just opposite sides of the same coin, people who obsess about race and think being white makes you perfect(in order to justify a mediocre self) or that being white makes you evil(in order to destroy white countries).

Attached: 1575139005144.jpg (1024x819, 164.47K)

Yeah okay, monkey.

Attached: 1637500370577m.jpg (1024x654, 104.68K)

>"For me, God is the Logos of St. John, which has become flesh and lives in the world, interwoven with it and pervading it, conferring on it drives and driving force, and constituting the actual meaning and content of the world. Perhaps the adherents of the Roman Church would call this ‘paganism.’ That may well be so. In that case, Christ was a pagan. I call pagan their distortions of Christ’s ideas and teachings, their cults, their conception of hell and purgatory and heaven, and their worship of saints. None of the religions of antiquity, no Negroid idolatry, not even the most primitive sects of the Mohammedan, Indian, or Chinese religions has created so many gods and auxiliary deities as the Roman Church. And yet their choirs join in singing from the Book of Moses: ‘Thou shalt have no other gods before me.'"
>Adolf Hitler, Memoirs of a Confidant by General Wagener

Attached: piusxii83853.jpg (2048x2730, 1.1M)

No sweaty. I'm not following a Jew. Pagan 4 life.

Only whites can be Christians you idiot.

You kikes are so scared.

Scared of people who have to forgive?
That's funny.

Attached: then_you_win.png (800x1000, 928.36K)

>Racists and antiracists are just opposite sides of the same coin
No, they're opposite sides of the same coin. One side is the "evil white man" side, the other is the "good white man" side. They're both wrong, and they both worship the same Jew.

No. WHITE PEOPLE are the enemy of globohomo and jewry. That's why they attack WHITE CHRISTIANS and not BLACK CHRISTIANS.

Stop lying.

Ever been forgiven by a sword?

Matthew 26:52
>52 Then Jesus said to him, “Put your sword back into its place. For all who take the sword will perish by the sword

>a cult that worships jews and israel
>anti jew
ok sexpat, thanks for your opinion. now fuck off back to whichever western shithole you came from

What do you think the Spear of Longinus was?

The spear that supposedly pierced the side of Jesus

... And a blade, what is a blade? What is a blade affixed the end of a stick? A pole? What distances necessarily befit strict definitions between a hilt and a pole for arms? Are swords and spears not both bladed arms of arguable length? Why do you seek to argue then? To clearly misinterpret? Makes sense. Stop trying to technicality your way away from the point. You pilpul types are so transparent.

>And a blade
Nope, it was a spear
>What is a blade affixed the end of a stick? A pole?
You described a spear
>Why do you seek to argue then? To clearly misinterpret?
Misinterpret what exactly?
>You pilpul types are so transparent
To bad you don't know how to use the word pilpul

>You pilpul types are so transparent.
That's not a technical term. It's not a word. It's not a thing.

>Nope, it was a spear
A spear is a blade affixed to a stick.

>You described a spear
A spear is a blade affixed to a stick.

>Misinterpret what exactly?
You're the one who's interpreting. You're the one who's arguing. You're the one who's attempting to be technical. You're the one who's being a pilpul. You're the one who's transparent.

You're the one who's wrong. You're the one who's been proven wrong. You're the one who's been found out.

FaggotAlso faggot

Attached: 3641440C-4907-4E65-843E-A16B26D32798.png (568x671, 313.67K)

>That's not a technical term. It's not a word. It's not a thing.
Sure, to you
>A spear is a blade affixed to a stick.
Right, not a pole as the other user said
>A spear is a blade affixed to a stick.
Again, see above
>You're the one who's interpreting
All I did was quote a bible verse, that's it.

Oh I see, your reply wasn't meant for me lol

Again, you pilpuling until you've refined the difference between a scalpel a knife and a sword is meaningless. Jews created fixed ideas to enslave humanity. You're no different, mountain kike.

>Jews created fixed ideas to enslave humanity.
Yeah, like Christianity lol

Again, you’re a faggot

You are also gay

You would say more by saying less, queers. The truth is a sword, too. Stab stab!

Homo

Attached: 22773069-02D7-4BE8-88B2-0DE96AD1EE1C.jpg (552x488, 26.5K)

tard

Attached: 1632496642540.gif (299x200, 2.91M)

Alright goodnight I’ll pray for you guys before bed

>Right, not a pole as the other user said
It's both. It's a spear, not a pole.

>All I did was quote a bible verse, that's it.
You're the one who's arguing. You're the one who's attempting to be technical. You're the one who's being a pilpul. You're the one who's transparent.

You're the one who's wrong. You're the one who's been proven wrong. You're the one who's been found out.

And you're a faggot.

Except you

Attached: 964EA295-A33E-47F0-9028-B782CAC120AD.jpg (750x394, 30.48K)