Any Forums literally can't refute this

Attached: Screenshot_20220512_023317_com.opera.browser_edit_302570512827267.jpg (1080x826, 218.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg
youtu.be/92VxWRkhSFk
youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I didn't know there were Indians in Serbia

kek

>pray to rain like an idiot
>nearly go completely extinct
fuckin retards

>pray to the god of thunder
>almost go extinct
>be surprised

There would be no wind or rain without God

Wow that's so magical. Like, they're so in touch with nature and stuff. Amazing.

Just print more bibles.

I fart in your general direction. Enjoy my smell.

kek

Many empires have tried to stamp out the gospel throughout history yet the gospel outlived them all

Attached: 397.jpg (1200x1479, 184.56K)

If i pray God will close the sky so you wont have more winds and rain

No Indian who wasn't already jewed up ever actually said this

Praise Allah, and Joseph Smith His prophet.

yeah and and books are made from trees. shut up Speaks Likes Hippy.

My Bible is a sword.

Attached: medieval sword.jpg (380x806, 107.89K)

>Kill her
>Kill her entire race
>Refuse to elaborate further
>Win the argument

Attached: 5lxme8.jpg (737x500, 61.72K)

Indians don't even come up with this shit themselves.
>Muh bible is the wind and rain
No, Lysol addict, you didn't have a written language. So everything was clever coyote and wise tortoise and deceitful snake because you literally couldn't even contemplate ideas beyond what you saw I'm front of you.
Fucking drunks, please die off soon. Thanks for keeping America warm til we got here.

Attached: 1650115075266.jpg (720x580, 251.58K)

bible is cringe jew worship cult that stole a few stories from here and there and made a hodge podge mediocre low iq story that is paraded around everywhere bevause it got the financial backing of the roman empire back in the day and british empire in the last 300 years
In the end it remains a mediocre jew worship cult that is filled with pedophiles, mentally ill and low iq people who think everything from the television to the thunder lightening is the work of the devil and everything from eating to sex to farting is a "sin"..
They force their jew worship bullshit on others by killing and manipulation and some absurd story about some middle eastern kike killing himself to save our soul in todays times.
Its a multi marketing level pyramid scheme that is backed by brainwashed jew worshippers in the usa and uk and the day these centers of jewishness collapse is the day the jew worship cult will collapse as well.

christkikery was the communism for ancient world.. a way for the goys to force accept supremacy of the jewish ideals and kill their own native culture abd religions, however primitive or advanced they might have been and to completely submit thenselves to jewish worship

Your jewish god is overrated.

Prove it
In b4 it doesn’t and science fags make up some excuse

imagine worshipping wind and rain lmfao no wonder they lost

>wow so inspiring and wise!
>look how in touch with mother nature they were!

i hope the fags that perpetuate this retarded narritive realize that they're propagating the myth of the "noble savage" which many real native americans would find to be quite slanderous and disrespectful.

Attached: 6ca.png (645x973, 49.94K)

Cry about it larper

Fight me in chess you bitch. And all will stay silence in trial. As usual.

>when alec baldwin gets a taste of his own medicine

Christ ended the jews. He was the last legitimate one. God chose to make his son a Jew to show the world that even the most vile, disgusting, lowly people can be redeemed through Christ.
But after that, all jews either became Christian or became the synagogue of Satan.
Calling it jew worship ignores all context. Christ ended the kikes.

How did it work before the Bible was written?

Feathernigger
There. Your move.

HEYO HOYA HEYO HOYA HEYO HOYA

Its disengenious and not even representative of their mythos

>be Indian
>pray to god for rain
>get drowned

Typical Indian. Always trying to make it about them. No one cares about you and no one ever will because all you do is whine and complain 24/7. Sooooo fucking sorry you live in a house and never pay taxes and get free schooling. Soooo sorry you could go be a Dr or Lawyer for free but you would rather smoke meth and complain what the white man did 200 years ago. * yawn* get over it fags

Proof of Christ comes through repentance. Natives make marvelous Roman Catholics
youtu.be/7X7_1Yw4eFg

Attached: Catholic natives.jpg (716x717, 123.02K)

Natives Catholics know the sacraments prove the Bible not the other way around. Hail Mary
youtu.be/92VxWRkhSFk

Attached: It's all good bro.jpg (720x897, 135.02K)

Saint Kateri pray for us

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: Saint Kateri.jpg (486x634, 115.16K)