CAT 6 HYPERSTORM TO NEW ORLEANS

SHIT ANONS, IT'S HAPPENING! HOLY SHIT CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU LOSER VIRGINS LAUGHING THIS OFF?

Attached: gfs_mslp_wind_seus_58.png (1024x742, 219.4K)

Fake and gay

Lol

Fingers crossed for dead niggers.

It's fake I checked guys we can now prune this gay thread.

It's not entirely fake and gay.

Attached: 4f6d7346-b5e4-4973-bf2e-074a54f9e1ae.gif (1024x706, 876.58K)

nuclear nega nigger hyper blast ass storm

Attached: 2791F69F-77A3-4DDB-9417-8488BD4920CA.jpg (1024x819, 34.73K)

>Fri, May 27 2022
uhhhhhhhhh

Are we getting HAARP'd by China again?

I hope you're fucking joking. Going to Orange Beach at the end of the month. Better not be no Jewacanes down there.

>It's not entirely fake and gay.
I see the faggots pruned your thread, fuck jannies. Fairhope here brother, thanks for your tireless good work. Are you expecting a rough season for the Gulf this year, and where else can we find you if this honeypot shithole gets shut down?

Attached: csa.jpg (610x612, 346.35K)

I got you beat, I'm currently In Perdido Beach. Just waiting for this fucker :p

BASED
>memorial day weekend
>diesel shortage on the east coast
>food shortage

:( There better be sun, heat and warm beach waters.

I live in northern Indiana, and I do not give a fuck.
Move to that empty southwest area you faggots always bitch about "land voting", or just let the wind and debris take you to the sea, where you will be a seahorse, a very, very gay, childless, faggot seahorse.

We'll see. But it will be another busy season.

The water is kind of warm here, Sun's been out, and it's kind of hot. I will say, digging canals all day at the beach is a fun activity.

I don't think it's China user

Oh and it wasn't purned, it was dead. nobody bumped it.

I've been on edge for a while, tornado warnings once or twice a week for the last month or so. Our brethren down here need to start paying attention to the weather earlier. Do you think the changing weather patterns might be pole shift related, or warfare?

Nope, just normal weather atm. We have an Analog for a May Hurricane in the gulf, it's just the only one and happened 160 years ago.