Be woman

>be woman
>knock out a man with a punch and kill him
>cleared of charges, 6 month curfew
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10683367/amp/Drunken-young-woman-knocked-man-unconscious-East-Yorkshire-cleared-causing-death.html

Attached: 7F70EA9A-45C0-4052-B6E0-25BF2F278DCB.jpg (750x861, 445.04K)

Yeah but she knocked him out and he fell into a wood chipper

She deserves 10 years. Manslaughter. Simple as.
Its that fucking baby face is why she got off.

sounds about right

I'm sure she had big crocodile tears in the courtroom.

haha british people
OI THERE LUV PLEASE DON'T BEAT ME WITH YOUR PURSE
GOD SAVE THE KWEEN

She tackled the guy and his head bounced off the pavement, causing a gash. An ambulance was called and he refused treatment and died sometime after of clot in his brain likely due to the wound he received from this girl.

lt corbis?

>irish ubermensch btfos angloid cuck
The guy has a punchable face, it can't be helped.
And I'm pretty sure he had some crippling medical condition that was going to kill him regardless, but faggot UK courts are not at liberty to share such vital information before making judgements.

Pretty sure men have served more times for violating their tv licenses and carrying plastic forks in Bongland.

might I remind you of the nigger infested shithole you live in?
dirty mutt
sit down pablo

Did he at least impregnate her before his passing?

Coroner claimed the injury she gave the guy did not lead to his death so she couldn't be charged for murder. It's like the George Floyd case only the "expert" this time cleared the accused.

>died sometime after of clot in his brain
That means it’s working
Two more weeks will curve the flatening.

Kelsea "The Boomer Entomber" O'Hara

This is 100% real and not fake news. I was there when it happened and afterwards everyone stood up and clapped.

>being this butthurt about being called a mutt

Is she single?

Based.

she should get 10 years for manslaughter

What an outrage! She should be forced to fuck his corpse and sire his offspring!

Lmao that amount of seethe

"mb"

Oh no what will we ever do about the scary niggers!? How about you go and clean your streets of the pedo muslim child grooming gangs, oh wait you can't. YOU BINNED DAT KNOIFE

Attached: 1649201585321.png (1125x1416, 1.99M)

Pussy Pass: Approved.