Sometimes I wish I were a somali shitskin immigrant in Sweden. Just think about it logically. You could be the ugliest...

Sometimes I wish I were a somali shitskin immigrant in Sweden. Just think about it logically. You could be the ugliest, lightbulb-headed, yellow-eyed, bald fucking subhuman nigger and still rape away at blonde, blue-eyed pussy that is out of reach for even the manliest native Swede. All you'd get is like, what, 10 years of prison time in a cell that looks like a literal 5 star hotel compared to the broken, dusty desert shithole you came from? Then, after 10 years you'd be out and could do rape blonde teen virgins all over again, because the ZOG feminist government will keep voting against their own self-interest and that of the Swedes. Just think about it logically. Being a dysgenic little heap of inbred genetic trash, who it would be logical to just magdump through his ugly constantly shaking ring-a-ding-ding-ding thank you come again deformed head is the new meta.

Attached: Nordic cutie.jpg (1080x1080, 195K)

Fucking lol

didn't read. milk.

> t. federal agent

Attached: agent-groomer.jpg (206x245, 16.14K)

He’s not wrong you know

Attached: 4284D721-4B9F-4D58-9E51-241F1E452C51.jpg (828x614, 479.94K)

Me too brother

That's my dream too. I want to BLACKEN myself just so I can get asylum in Sweden.

Literally inarguable
>inb4 socrates committing a crime is worse than being victim
Zero evidence in TWO millenia

>yellow-eyed
LMFAO

no pussy on earth is worth 10 years in jail

Tell that to me if I were a shitskin somali immigrant, fresh off the boat and hungry for meat.

Do you think they'd cut you the same slack if you went over there as a white American man and raped them? Uh... asking for a friend.

Yes I heard the books they give you to read in swedish jails are second hand...

>austrian
>wants to Rape people

Checks out, how big is your basement?.

>wanting to abandon your race for some pussy

Consider suicide

It's funny because it's true

White women are the apex of humanity, closest thing to angels. Ethnic women want to be them, ethnic men would step over their own mother to touch one.

Attached: -3-Beautiful-Amber-3-amber-heard-38125427-1243-1721.jpg (1243x1721, 203.32K)

Look at the smelly shitskin goblinas they live with. If you've lived in Somalia even a 400lb white woman seems like a goddess compared to your own 'women'.

Bump

Attached: EAE155C3-F265-4E6C-86F7-AB0F53E6BEC7.gif (450x270, 2.26M)

I mean if you think about it logically...

You don't need to rape anyone. You just need to breed.

what would evidence against such a proposition even look like?

>>wanting to abandon your race for some pussy
As if my pondering was an actual concept. What, do you think people just wake up as somali shitskin rapists in Sweden, if they really wish for it? Fucking retard.

Scandinavian jails are paradise to a Somalian

This. Even this bitch shits in a bed but you just can't deny her and other white women are the absolute peak of genetics. White women are just in a class of their own. And while they have their problems, they are probably one of the most lied about / constantly shilled against groups on here. White women race mix the least of any group and are the most racially loyal. Sure there are coalburners, but overwhelmingly they choose white men. Niggers and shitskins have to rape them just for a chance at white pussy.

Attached: whitewom.png (3000x2368, 2.07M)

Boobs are too big and eyes are dead..