Pussy inflation

>6'4
>6.5/10 average looking
>not fat
>thick/full hair not balding
>only get a gf/sex once every 2-3 years IF I'm lucky
>on top of that, sometimes don't even match with the ugly and/or fat chicks on tinder (who are also VACCINATED btw)(cringe)
What the fuck? I should be getting pussy every day! Explain

Attached: 0rjffepesgq81.jpg (574x559, 71.36K)

same
>6'5
>not good looking nor ugly
>athletic, goes to the gym regularly
>never had a gf
>am a hkv at 21

I'm a 6'3" chad with a 9/10 body and I still get pussy left and right. I just need to find a decent woman to marry and I'll be set.

How is this even possible. It's like you have to be the rare 10% of men to get bitches now. Its not even 20% anymore

Try being 5'4" faggot it's literally impossible mode

Everyone on pol is over 192cm lulz

>top 10%
>is top 2% in height
never began my friend, but no need to get angry about things you can't control

true true

Transition. You'll get more pussy as a transgirl than a male midget.

It's over if you're white.

>tinder
>girlfriend rotation

you explained it yourself

STFU faggot

The truth is getting women has nothing to do with how you look and 100% to do with how often you are in contact with women. A 10/10 guy is not going to gain any pussy or confidence if he works construction with men then goes home and sleeps. A 3/10 who is around different women all day will end up sleeping with multiple women.

Attached: 63085A90-745A-496A-AE7C-2AF1ACB70460.jpg (224x224, 9.63K)

That's like saying it's over if you're a billionaire. It's over if you have a big cock.
Wtf is wrong with you? We consistently test most desirable of all races

Memeflag is sort of right, you need to have friends and be fun and be around women. Your friends girlfriends should be bringing their single girlfriends over with them to party, if you're not fun, you're fucked. Doesn't matter what you look like, a 5'0 bald Mexican will pull women if he's fun to be around and not a sperg when a woman talks to him.

>a leaf
Opinion discarded. It's over for non Chad men

>most desirable of all races
>white

You're not even trying anymore.

but do you do big cums?

Bro I see uggos in relationships all the time, good looks aren't going to cause a gf to fall out of the sky
You need to go to social gatherings and meet people and socially connect with them
Stay off tinder only the bottom of the barrel women use it anymore

5'6 amerimutt here 30 years old fucked 50+ cute euro chicks over 3 years and currently dating a 6/10 22 years old german girl who was such an oddball she was a virgin when we met, also pureblood. Wasn't planning on kids but if the vax is as fucked as possible, could be keeping her around.

You forgot your meme flag and 5'7" would have been more believable

>explain
Lose more weight

Only 5% of men get regular pussy through OLD.
They look like supermodels, no cap.
They mostly pair with 20% of women who are actually sluts, though in some cultures this percentage is growing. Who they fuck isn't changing.

30% of women are serially monogamous, so they are "taken" for the moment.
30% of women are perennially single. They have men asking them out, but are waiting for the "right guy". They have an n-count of maybe 5 dudes, but AT LEAST one was a mega Chad. They will "settle" around 32 years old. They would rather be single, fuck women, fuck dogs, then date a non mega Chad in their 20s.

So, yes, you are good looking. But women have basically all figured out the game.
20% are fucking supermodels only.
30% are taken, and you have to have luck and very good timing to be their next monkey branch.
30% are single by choice, and have a million options but don't like sex enough to care. They have fucked Chad once. They are not sluts. They won't fuck you (until you show you are a good/rich provider in her 30s).

That's 80% of women.
3% of women are asexual
10% are gay, hard gay.

So about 7% are left. What are they doing? Oh well I didn't even mention the married at 20 type women, so I'm sure that covers them.

You're attractive dude. Women are just broken and entitled as fuck and the dating market has "cleared" and there are just no more "auctions" i.e.: available women.

If you're under 30, wait until 35 and have a good job and be in shape by that point. You might find a non-turbo slut willing to settle finally and have a kid or two.
Otherwise, pure, raw luck alone will help.

There's almost no chance you will have a relationship otherwise.
40% of men are having their turn with the serial monogamist (which will likely be their one serious girlfriend in their 20s), or are married (rare), or are Chad and fuck a lot, with the promiscuous girls mostly (5%).

It's not even a lie to say 50% of men, even if they're not virgins, are basically single.