If you're going to write a manifesto

DON'T FUCKING CRAM AND TRY TO DO THAT SHIT THE NIGHT/WEEK BEFORE.
don't do shit until you finish the manifesto.
i swear to fucking god if i have to read some 90 iq copy-paste dogshit one more time...

Attached: 1574444663307.jpg (778x704, 98.23K)

Fuck off fed

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

This is a good idea. I don't think anyone is going to get their hands on a copy of it, or even know it exists.

This is the only thing I can agree with you on.

Attached: 1626718974604.webm (480x360, 1.96M)

>DON'T FUCKING CRAM AND TRY TO DO THAT SHIT THE NIGHT/WEEK BEFORE.
>don't do shit until you finish the manifesto.
>i swear to fucking god if i have to read some 90 iq copy-paste dogshit one more time...

This is a good idea. I don't think anyone is going to get their hands on a copy of it, or even know it exists.

wasn't he watching a furry?
proof right there he wasn't from Any Forums

Attached: pepextrarare.jpg (680x1020, 212.26K)

This but unironically

>i swear to fucking god if i have to read some 90 iq copy-paste dogshit one more time...

Ironically, he worked on it for months!
Makes you wonder how hard MLK had to work for his copypasta thesis.

This is honestly good advice.

Where do I read it

We shit on you fedbois and glowies a lot, and god knows a bunch a ya deserve it, but some of you still have souls and are trying to do something good in the world, and for you very few good eggs, I made some OC.

I hope it inspires joy

Attached: Here's at 4 ja.png (383x328, 144.8K)

He didn't want to write one, but the Discord Feds made him do it.

Attached: glownigger manifesto.jpg (1280x1212, 152.68K)

Brilliant

wow always third/fourth reply in every thread? lol glonast

If you're going to write a manifesto, lie and say you were radicalized by Reddit and that you want to cum on AOCs feet. At least fuck with the Feds if you really are going to do something abhorrently stupid.