Any Forums unironically worship a furry terrorist

>NOOOOOOO CHADS AND TYRONES STEALING ALL WHITE WOMYNS GOTTA KILL SOME RANDOM WHITE PEOPLE

Attached: Poljak.jpg (1126x685, 109.89K)

This is why you have to have an armed society.

>a bunch of random white people

So what's your point?

He was probably another dumb radicalized zoomer who wrote an entire shitpost and went on a shitpost spree in an autistic attempt to fit in with whoever he was shitposting about

Show evidence of said worship, retard

Right wing incels are so full of hate that they first bottle their anger in projection then when it explodes, they become the next mass shooter.

Attached: 162143299768.jpg (1024x675, 117.72K)

>worship
>sage
>dilate

>literally the Any Forums manifesto

Attached: pol in one picture.jpg (722x1024, 77.61K)

Chudcels blame everyone but themselves.

Attached: 1633207927350.png (600x870, 134.51K)

I wish whites killed more niggers but niggers are #1 by a landslide of bodies, so I just do nothing lmao.

>a bunch of random white people
>implying there is any other kind

That's why I say they are the worst. They don't kill their enemies.

The problem is bigger than a single autist sperging out and shooting up a grocery store. We have a societal rot. Not from Any Forums, reddit, or any red herring the media wants to point to. Wages are too low. Prices are too high. Homes cost more than anyone can afford outside economically depressed areas. Economically depressed areas have no job prospects. People as a whole don't trust one another. It's not white vs. black. or even a democrat vs republican issue.

I don't know a single one of my neighbors and none of them no me. If anyone in my culdesac went on a mass shooting spree I wouldn't be able to tell you anything about them after the fact and couldn't be bothered to care.

Here's a manifesto if you're looking for one. Nice and short. It's just one sentence.

We're fucked and there's nothing anyone can do or say to change that.

Attached: schwarzwald.jpg (1440x1080, 277.23K)

Segregation would be a good start to fixing it. Once you eliminate racial problems it becomes must easier to focus on cultural, economic, and federal problems. Right now it's impossible to have rational discourse about the latter because the former keeps getting shoehorned into every argument (on purpose I might add).

>I have no evidence, but I'm going to pretend that I do anyway

There are people who would unironically kill you for merely suggesting such a measure. How many of their corpses would you have to walk over to get to a point where people would even entertain the idea of segregation?

Freedom of association is your only shoe in the door towards segregation for any meaningful capacity and even then there's an army of lawyers who will snip and clip your constitutional rights away and have you paying for not wanting to bake wedding cakes fags. The only alternative is outright genocide. If you're going that route, I hope you have a lot of bullets.

If you want a vision of the future for America, look at South Africa.

Nobody likes this schizo autist.

>furry
Broof?

The left has been gradually pushing for segregation without any assistance from the right. I believe that with enough time they will outright demand whites be shuttled away from disenfranchised minorities.

>random white people

Are you retarded?

You want the left's version of "segregation"? My imagination isn't dark enough to even fathom the kind of hell that would be. If you think your rights are being squashed right now, let the left dictate their idea of segregation. The miscegenation memes on Any Forums will be regarded fondly in comparison to the politically correct nightmare you'd get with their "segregation" in this dark future you're suggesting.