Why do I have to wake up early tomorrow to work if everything is going to fall apart when WW3 starts...

Why do I have to wake up early tomorrow to work if everything is going to fall apart when WW3 starts? I literally lost faith for a better future because of this board.

Attached: 65ACA7CE-C8A3-4A42-A8A4-BF803BB933E2.jpg (1142x1200, 105.46K)

>I literally lost faith for a better future because of this board.
Many such cases

Attached: 16125511275682702.jpg (750x1064, 80.52K)

There is no ww3 nothing ever hapoens, clown world guarantees the extremely slow, boring destruction of civilization because a rapid collapse would be far too liberating. Go to bed you need to make more sheckles to keep up with the 20% sustained inflation over next 10 years.

This,

Checked.

Also mushroom man is a satanic pagan god of death, be aware.

The world is a fucking circus.

It's a joke.

We are the clowns.

The world is a joke.

It's a clown world.

hello mushroom people

explain yourself schizo

i feel u homie, this place has ruined me too

>taking this place serious
Dumb ass

Because of this board or because of the truth?

The morning is a peaceful time, good for work. Do a good job and enjoy your day.

I've been here for almost 10 years and I still don't know why.

I have to work too.

That is your own fault its not the boards fault.
This is very much a lot of fun.
Cry more or not but its your call.

> t. federal agents

Attached: 1652761724767.jpg (1024x859, 82.1K)

Look at the mushroom, but not too long.

It feels no hate, no despair, only a placid knowing look comes back at you.

That is the look of death and it comes from a face etched onto the side of a mushroom. A living entity that only lives on the rotting corpses and waste of others.

The knowing look it gives you is one of earnest curiosity, no not of how you taste the mushroom doesn't really care how you taste. It doesn't eat you. It simply digests what others won't.

Like death the mushroom does not choose, it simply cleans up. The natural spirit of the janny with none of the politics, a pure machine, a perfect moderator.

It smiles at you? Why? Because it knows your struggles are in vain, and it hopes you can relax and stop struggling so that it can eat you. It isn't in a hurry so it will never hate you. It just watches (if you can say mushrooms can watch anything) and waits.

That is a deity of the inevitability of death, that it has emotion such as its passive amusement is proof that it is also a devil. It smiles because it knows that as long as death remains, it will remain as well. It smiles from a place of blind pride, absolute confidence in the inevitability of death.

>That is your own fault its not the boards fault.

The world has changed, this is not the world of the past, it's an extremely slow, boring, depressing, uneventful, predictable world.

This board used to be funny and enjoyable, now it's full of shills, slide threads, and retards.

WW1 never ended

Panem et circenses

Because there always that chance that…. NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

Because you're a pussy.