Holy fucking based

Holy fucking based

Attached: 281589882_9303536199663884_6053958703763203919_n.png (868x867, 198.77K)

If you practiced what you preached I would. But instead I have to teach my kids to never relax.

ISAIAH 55
6 Seek ye the LORD while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near.

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.

8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

PSALM 103
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.

9 He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.

10 He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.

13 Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

14 For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.

ROMANS 4
3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

ROMANS 10
8 But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Unless they're White then it's okay to hate them

Someone should tell blacks they're eight times more likely to get killed by another black than a white person.

>378040521
Memefag kill yourself
Homogeneous society's work far better
It's just the facts

What he says is true. Don't hate people because of the way they look. Hate people because of the way they behave.

“The English people is composed of races that are very different from one another and have not been blended together as in many other countries. There lies the danger that amongst them a class war may be transformed into a racial war. The English could escape this risk by ceasing to judge their fellow citizens in accordance with their outward aspects and paying attention, instead, to their real qualities.”
–Adolf Hitler

No problem, Kevin. I hate niggers for far more than their skin.

Yeah not while they're teaching white kids in school they're evil and the cause of all the world's problems.

Whites built civilization on this earth and fuck anyone who wants to denigrate us.

The best method to stop white on black hate crimes is to separate the two groups permanently, by an ocean. Only somebody who is racist would disagree because they don't care about black lives

Boomer spotted.
No one cares about niggers killing niggers,
I care about the fact that niggers kill TENS OF THOUSANDS of Whites every single fucking year.

Attached: 1646012082888.jpg (1242x1256, 145.1K)

Hitler's boner for the Bongs is the main reason he lost the war.

Attached: dunkirkevacuation.jpg (1400x933, 321.93K)

I hate niggers for their behavior, not their skin color.

>I care about the fact that niggers kill TENS OF THOUSANDS of Whites every single fucking year.
Millions of kids died on your mom's face last night.

they always conflate our interest in continuing to exist as a distinct people with "hate"

WOW YEAH IT'S THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN!
NOT THE NIGGER BEHAVIOR.

Baconpilled. Nice.
Matthew 10:36
And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220516-214818_DuckDuckGo.jpg (382x156, 33.82K)

Do they really believe that it's only about their skin

I think that’s considered racist now.

y them whyte peepo hate duh colo o' muh skeeeen

based, christcucks will seethe

Seriously imagine how many principled midwit white people are sleepwalking their children into a potential early grave by going along with this shit.
People might say like,
>don't you feel bad about telling your children about how harsh the world really is?
but it's like NO, there's no choice these days other than to equip them with the knowledge they will need to navigate globo homo without becoming part of it.
>in the world, not of the world
as the famous words say.

Attached: 1234789536735467877.jpg (1280x720, 66.17K)

Except he said in his manifesto he doesn't hate blacks at all. But I guess no one but Any Forums actually read the manifesto....like always.

If you turned a niggers skin white, they would be indistinguishable from a white, everybody knows that!

he means don't hate people for being white. ya fuckin retard.

you never relax around blacks, not because of what colour they are, but because of how they act. it's just easier to say than around areas vastly over-represented in violent crimes, or low socio-economic communities, never relax.

I hate niggers so much it's unreal

pampered housepet nigger is going to teach me about ray cism...

amerika, truly the land of opportunities

>implying anyone who isn't a nigger would hate a nigger for their skin color

20-30% of all niggers i check out at the dollar store i slave at dont want to respond to me simply for being white.
>nigger walks up
>say hello
>nigger says nothing
>doesnt even look at me or make eye contact
>stare through them
>let them know with facial expression of pure disgust
I SEE YOUR HATRED, CHILD
NOW FEEL MINE
fuck niggers, but most of them are decent enough to say hi back and be friendly enough, although i would say about 20-30% of those are faking it, because i can see that also.

Attached: 1649988224821.jpg (537x536, 122.86K)

>5'5

Attached: 1601431738360.png (230x202, 54.44K)

This is a real Any Forums poster
This is a faggot from reddit.

OK nigger.

based

Ok, Kevin Hart, I'll do that. Now, please talk to your kids & make them understand how disgusting it is to excuse burning, looting, murdering, raping, and terrorizing white people because of the color of their skin.

Normies do. I had an argument with a family member about this and brought up phenotype, different bone structure and bone density, cranial differences, brain size/shape. They denied that those things were different or even real and made it again about color alone. It conflicted with their programming. So now I’ve resorted to using dog breed terminology like temperament. Genetic traits.

That verse has been on my mind. Thank you

Well, it is kevin hart so he's likely smaller than your kids and thus unable to actually harm them.

But if a black person kills a white person, that's fine.

>you never relax around blacks,
Chris Rock forgot this golden rule and look what happened. Little nigger relaxed and thought no way Will Smith would smack me. But you see one can take the nigger out of the jungle but one can NEVER fully take the jungle out of the nigger. Will Smith proved it once and for all so the whole world could see.

Seems like i'm disgusting

Attached: C9623E84-77B2-4BE6-8E20-E616BC068176.png (960x738, 741.5K)

If whites acted exactly like niggers, but towards niggers only, all the niggers would go extinct in about 6 months.

Imagine if black people actually read this and did it.

I would have no issues if niggers fucking behaved properly.

Except, of course, if the skin happens to be white.
Race relations were quite good until the push started. America - then still majority white - even elected a black president, but he chose to divide the country based on skin color.

He's right- you should hate them for their ideologies...which ironically seem to correlate with skin color.

The skin color is the least offensive thing about niggers. Their ugly monkey faces actually look even worse when they are high yellas

an*
Shit like this is why racism exists.

He's right, I hate people who use the culture of Edinburgh right around the time of them migrating to the New World. Thanks to that culture the South was crippled and then the blacks when freed mimicked that culture.

>greetings from Libya

>or low socio-economic communities
I can walk around white working class neighbourhoods in France without a care in the world.