Admit it, nobody will never top the MVP of mass shooters

You can try, but you will never top him. Feds begone, this topic is for reviewing and discussing mass shooters

Attached: AndersBehringBreivik.jpg (1794x1032, 604.86K)

Are we only focusing on white mass shooters? The media doesn't cover black mass shooters.

Give it time. Records are eventually broken.

The previous nigger shooter was Frank James, and he is a total disgrace. Probably the first welfare shooter ever kek

Anders breivik is another ACTOR in a mass shooting fake show where nobody died just like ALL mainstream media shooting hoaxes

Attached: 6A64E12C-2037-4AAF-8975-921A9EF24AAD.jpg (171x229, 13.61K)

Did they try to create a manifesto?

America on has 2 in the top 10, and one of the s a gook

Isn't he due to get out in 2031? He got 20 years right? Would be funny if he just went right on shooting as soon as they release him.

Didn’t the Mandalay Bay comped guy beat him?

Attached: 816EA4E3-85BA-4E88-A54E-7A14CD52AE3A.gif (350x285, 2.09M)

>it is literally impossible for us to have encouraged someone to shoot up people
>but also degenerate loon anders breivik is my hero and i shill for him constantly

Attached: 237e3e27e36412ad639318b91f5df4c3.jpg (304x288, 19.3K)

He was for real
He bombed the Communist traitor's headquarters which gave him cover for his operation at a Communist youth camp to take out the next generation of traitor scum

ultimately the target and its worth is how you know if its a glowop

Attached: inspiration.jpg (640x460, 67.31K)

It would dangerously based if that happened
Though I’m sure he will be under government supervision 24/7 after he is released

Attached: 4827FA49-653D-4F9D-84D5-9A7171A8B8DC.jpg (711x533, 97.14K)

Frank James is a welfare shooter, and his black. He can't read and write

Im not just focusing on WHITE shooters, just shooters in general. and yes, the virginia tec-9 shooter is based af

Ill wait for the comedy show when this happens, lol

Not really. While Stephen Paddock had a great spot, Anders really took MVP due to the logistical planning and implications of his attack

He went straight to the throats of the feds, not sure how that would make it a glow ops

Didn't this piece of shit kill kids? Fuck this guy

Well then how about the Batalan Sand Niggers in Paris
That was over 80 if I recall correctly

>Feds begone, this topic is for reviewing and discussing mass shooters

Attached: file.png (400x400, 88.24K)

They should have had better parents

I still say that by the time he is release, he will be hailed as a visionary and hero.

I mean that if the target is nobodies in a grocery store, rather than say at least taking out actual criminal yooths or high value people, it's probably government arranged.
the whole Buffalo thing has all the hallmarks of FBI either helping or allowing that to happen.

Attached: 62fb7ab523ddaea03975912ffc58f26d6a16114febf15b39153a85b0723820ad.jpg (630x630, 42.8K)

lmfao my sides

No. Breivik had 77. Comped guy had 58. And we still have no idea why.

He has high score, but should have points deducted because he gets to chill in a cozy Scandinavian IKEA prison. Id shoplift a frozen turkey if I got free room and board in there.

He’ll probably be back on the street soon too. American prison is a totally different beast.

Lets say that the feds did groom the buffalo shooter. Than the issue is that even feds don't give a fuck about niggers. This would send cascading set of problems that they did not intend to have caused.

The implications of fed involvement (which we already see signs of in the discord leaks) can be devastating. It shows that EVEN with federal resources, they cannot stop the threat. It is as if the threat is inevitable, and the proof is in the main stream headlines.

All Iam saying, is that if the feds are involved, than honestly they not just only have no clue on how to solve the issue, but that they simply dont know how to kill and ideology (because you can't).

Yeah I saw a documentary about it or some shit. Their prisons looked like log cabins in the woods. Looked cozy as fuck. I think he even got a video game console and internet access. Fucker prolly gets state mandated blowjobs from a model. Lucky dog. He earned it.

I just looked it up
The sand nigger killed 130 at the bataclan and they did crazy fucked up shit like cut off people balls and ducks and put them in their mouths while they were still alive

So dune coons have the record
How will whites even compete?