Who the fuck is this guy

Maybe i'm too paranoid, but this nigger is the only person who "witnessed" everything and he just looks and talks like a fed. He isn't speaking ebonics, he's wearing a black king nutritional facts tshirt, and he gave an interview to EVERY SINGLE LOCAL AND MAJOR NEWS OUTLET. Go check it out, he was speaking pro-gun rights esque stuff to fox, he was talking about race a ton with MSNBC, I haven't watched shit about CNN yet but i'm sure he's on the otherside of a fence there. Someone background check this fucker, his name is "Grady Lewis" and I can't find him ANYWHERE online prior to this incident.

Attached: file.png (460x259, 158.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

offenderradar.com/offender-details/grady-lewis-of-new-york-562069
chicofreemasons.org/lodge-news/2019/2/21/black-history-month-celebrating-famous-black-freemasons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hes a wanna be kike
also he molested a 8 year old
look at this profile pic
fake book.com/grady.lewis.946

The shirt is based

Attached: 1651793567293m.jpg (1024x1024, 90.95K)

yea grady lewis is really suspicious. He spots the shooter and just decides to chat him up for 90 minutes about all this random shit. gimme a break

and hes wearing the same exact out from the previous night. is this guy homeless or something

8 year old, wtf? not that i don't believe you, but sauce homie
ok yes it is but like, you know what the hell im implying
WHY WON'T THIS NIGGA CHANGE?!

He said it was the shooters fault and not the gun. Now reddit hates him and calls him racial slurs because they are trying to radicalize kids.

He was arrested for sexual assault in 2007

my theory is these events always need 1 person they can keep talking to over and over. like Gene Rosen from sandy hook.

offenderradar.com/offender-details/grady-lewis-of-new-york-562069

Attached: file.png (936x808, 203.11K)

hmmm. I wonder if they use convicted criminals for these roles. maybe its like some extra credit program. cause ive noticed a lot of them look like homeless meth addicts.

Thats fucked

I think he's just a nigger who didn't see shit, but it's enjoying his 15 minutes of fame

He was charged with sexual assault of a minor, and the police report is online

this is the Occam's razor response and while i tend to agree with it, the "simplest explanation" is starting to get hard to chalk up to incompetence

He's way too smart to be a homeless guy that hangs out on that bench, drinks juice, and talks to strangers at grocery stores for 1 hour 45 minutes about string theory and critical race theory.

I'm not buyin it.

Attached: 1652750918198.jpg (896x896, 80.44K)

>he just looks and talks like a fed
registered sex offender, probably got reciprocity for being a 'handler'/'witness' in the op

Attached: 1652635643256.jpg (828x866, 303.1K)

So what I'm saying is that I met the guy. And he was wearing a shirt that said "GENIUS" and I thought this guy was probably a genius so we talked about all kinds of things. String theory, CRT, and the works, you feel me?

hes probably some sort of nigger freemason would be a better guess

He also laughs and giggles constantly .also said he took the shooter out for drinks the day before and had talked to him for 2 hours because he was wearing a genius shirt

clearly he's the only nigger left alive in that town with a watch.

he's been in the system for over 20 years, is that how pedophilia works? It seems cheaper to shove him feet first threw a wood chipper

Attached: file.png (1367x849, 314.38K)

>hmmm. I wonder if they use convicted criminals for these roles
that's exactly what they do
they have an army of informants who are kept blackmailed by prosecutors and do all the dirty work

Attached: 1652735269205.jpg (1280x1212, 152.68K)

A true and genuine Blaq Kang.

Nat "King" Cole

chicofreemasons.org/lodge-news/2019/2/21/black-history-month-celebrating-famous-black-freemasons