Stand with Rand 2024

Who else in the Rand Nation is hyped for '24? It's time to finish what his father started and defeat the neocons, liberals, and the evil puppy murdering wop Dr. Fauci to restore America

Attached: paul-01-as-gty-200603_hpMain_4x5_992.jpg (793x992, 86.63K)

Rand makes me want to vomit less than most, I guess.

Rand looking more like Ulysses every year.

Rand Paul/Vermin Supreme 2024

should have won in 2016

Trump = time traveling Freemason pharma shill
Dr Rand Paul= BASED af and redpilled, made Dr Fauci his bitch, from the blue hills of Kentucky, mentored by redpilled father
Pimp Hand Rand confirmed nominee for 2024

Yeah. Rand is the man.

I want to believe

i would. I was for rand till he dropped out in 2016.
>only candidate better than trump

I stand with Rand and kneel to Israel.

Attached: 7585713441321.jpg (534x400, 65.7K)

Lol that's embarrassing
He's still better than the rest

Rand is a Zionist shill

He's redpilled on a lot of important things, at least partially. But he's completely bluepilled on white replacement and who is doing it. So no matter how redpilled he is in other areas, it's still meaningless toward moving us off the road we are on.

Rand is the only semi respectable person in Nigger D.C.

Just a total stick in the mud and that's sadly all he can do as the republican party is full on gay retards run by jews trying to adopt more and more jewish values and absorb further into the left.

I would love to see that happen. Rand is the only man who can save the USA.

The beard looks great on him.
We really gotta bring facial hair back in the professional environment.

It's called being a student of the game. The Latin root word of politics literally means "to appease Jews". 2 Hot 2 Randle is our guy on the inside. Like Nixon (RIP)

This

Return of the beards.

Honestly Rand or De Santis, no more Trump, no more Trump.

He looks like he has zero shits left to give

You're right. I shouldn't support any candidate who takes any position less than nuking Israel, even if they support defunding Israel.

Attached: rand loves israel.webm (1280x720, 1.37M)

he would be one of the best options, definitely. He could leverage people's dislike of Fauci for his own gain pretty easily as well, especially if they continue push the vaxx