Tulsa massacre

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tulsa_race_massacre

Why pol never talks about the tulsa massacre?

800 black people were suddenly shoot by whites for no particular reason.

Attached: retards.png (713x700, 1002.32K)

NO REASON AT ALL

>for no particular reason

slit your wrists glowie

>no particular reason.
They were black.

>800 black people were suddenly shoot by whites for no particular reason.

It's always a particular reason with these faggots.

>for no particular reason
yea i wonder why they just decided to kill all those people for no reason

Attached: bigthink.jpg (940x1024, 65.47K)

No particular reason at all

Attached: 3A0A1BED-2A43-4E2F-934F-B555EBC59C94.jpg (182x277, 8.79K)

I have never heard of this, and if it really went down that way, Jews would be using it day in and day out as an example of white supremacy and I would have heard of it by now, so uh. Didn't read.

Attached: didnt-read.gif (136x90, 210.66K)

>because they were blacks
No, because they were violent animals, who happened to be black. As always.

N-words started it. Just like everything they blame whites for

and then one day, for no reason at all, the people of Germany elected Adolf Hitler as their supreme Chancellor.

>muh mass Graves
What year was the economic peak of Greenwood?

>for no particular reason.

Attached: png-clipart-pepe-the-frog-pol-alt-right-frog-television-animals.png (900x843, 16.93K)

Don't mind me fellas, just transacting some business in the furtherance of White Supremacy.

Attached: Attention_White_Men.jpg (546x732, 89.97K)

>no particular reason
>the most obnoxious, stupid, and savage group of humans on this planet were just minding their own business
Funny how black people never seem able to recover from all of the oppression they are under. Asians and Hispanics are assimilating with ease, but those poor black folk just can't ever catch a break

>1921

Attached: whites_lose_again.png (318x260, 115.94K)

because christcucks are fucking insane and they will ignore anything that doesn't fit their barbarian narrative

>800 black people
lol more like 10, maybe

Also, "black wall street" is a literal joke. Like, an actual joke.
It was a street full of speakeasies and gambling dens; hence "black" wall street

Blacks pulled weapons on sheriffs and shot first.
A bunch of Okie hillbillies did not fucking dig mass graves in 90 degree weather. Have you ever been in Tulsa or even in Oklahoma around June? They dumped the bodies in the fucking river - BEFORE the dams were built - and they likely floated off into the Gulf.
People from Tulsa are really fed up with the sudden push and interest in this event that came after BLM and it's pissing a lot of people off. Fuck off. Herb.

To cleanse the world of disease

So much weakness. Why not just own what your grandpappies did? It was based, right?