/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2381

Prev: ▶Day: 83 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMay16

▶Latest
>Russian appear to withdraw completely from Kharkiv axis
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>RU forces breach azovstal steelworks
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>EU plans Russian oil ban
>Ukrainian counter-offensive east of Kharkiv retakes several towns
>Evacuation of civilians from Azovstal steelworks underway
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1651853697457.jpg (1024x723, 148.04K)

An EU military alliance could easily replace American protection in Europe. Ukraine would've never been invaded if a united Europe backed Ukraine.

Chugfaggots actually shilling for communism in the other thread, fucking hell.

Ukranian azov grooming mass shooters like Buffalo and Christchurch shooter. They're not sending their best. Note the use of the black sun logo by both.

Attached: 1652661876973.jpg (1920x1200, 640.51K)

vatniks tongue my anus

Russia wouldn't have invaded if Turkey alone had backed Ukraine. Just nobody wanted to because they thought Russia had a powerful army and Ukraine would fold anyway.

these are the commie nonhumans that tell us our opinions don't belong on this site.

Attached: 22er bolschewiken.jpg (768x511, 78.47K)

What else is new? Apparently they were even shilling for China last week calling it based lmao.

Attached: 1652149834715.jpg (673x288, 43.47K)

They whore out their gfs for (You)s, that's a whole new type of low I didn't know as possible.

>IMC
god he's such a fucking pathetic Russian shill

Attached: 1589406310440.png (1500x1000, 1023.53K)

Chug is a leftypol colony, it makes sense. Along with some demoralized wignats.

Does that mean Ukraine doesn't need as much as they say they do?

What got hit here? Ammo dump, vehicle?

Attached: The Russo-Ukrainian war continues (191).webm (704x576, 2.87M)

what's up my NATOfags?

Attached: HECK-licopter Z.gif (2200x1426, 3.65M)

I feel like everyone complaining about the American military umbrella is forgetting nuclear missiles.

Have the Ukraine won the war yet?
It's such not the current thing anymore...

Attached: 1650000953057.png (657x527, 46.77K)

the vehicle obvi

That's probably the only decently funny meme I've seen chugfaggots come up with, so I'll give whoever made it props.

F for our Azov at heart soldier.

Attached: 1652634283421.jpg (837x605, 121.36K)

IMC is a pro-Russian shill group, they're not a threat to anyone but themselves.

France has nukes. They can provide the missile shield Europe needs.

Sure. Could probably wiped the floor with ruskies with just soviet crap from the neighbors.
More weapons is always better though, and why not send those to fullfil the purpose they were made for?

No shit, the ones that stuck around were brainwashed by tankie shills.

bump, at least this thread isnt full of pedophiles like chug

Europe is weak and unable to sustain or defend itself. Even when war reaches their doorstep all they can do is cry, ask for talks and ask the Americans for help.
If the US would stay neutral Russia would have taken Ukraine and the Baltics by now, with several concerned letters being the European response.

Attached: csm_UST_Grafik1_Laendervergleich_EN_4311ae4250.png (1180x689, 149.83K)

They do, as do you.

Attached: 1651840446223-1.jpg (601x426, 99.2K)

Both IMC and Tracey have bylines on RT. Unprincipled hacks, the both of them.

Attached: FQQkwa9WUAEig4P.png (350x346, 108.07K)

Frogs are not really that trustworthy though. I say every european nation should have their own nukes for extra security.

Azov also groomed Heinrich Himmler?

>literally an anti NATO shill
Ok retard

Attached: literal Russian shill.png (649x520, 180.59K)

Uhh, buddy, have you seen the number of nukes countries have?
If you're really looking for a reason how this could've been prevented then here it is: a certain nuclear power could've not forced Ukraine to give up its own nukes because it would've preferred to deal with just Russia rather than more countries. Something, something, sowing and reaping, I dunno.

>black sun
>still went out of his way to insinuate he is full-on /chug/
It's actually kind of amazing how chug is wholly incapable of getting a W.

They haven't gotten a real W since Kherson which happened before I was even born at this point.

I think you're underestimating the power of a pan-European alliance. All that needs to be done is to harness the power of the EU and focus it into forming a military.

Lol. maybe if germany didn't need russian gas so much and france didn't need roubles for its military manufacturing so much. great plan though i guess

>Azovstal forces were successfully rescued to the DRP where most of them face execution
???

and kherson was only taken due to betrayal on the ukrie side. but i dont want to piss on their parade

Hey /ugh/. Kiss my ass

Attached: 1652730464217.jpg (939x832, 303.78K)

I agree. Europe should be bristling with nuclear ICBMs.
The Ukrainians were incapable for maintaining a nuclear arsenal in the first place.

We don't have enough nukes to make the whole Europe safe.

bump

nuke washington and whole europe safe

chug is a schizo infestation
just like the q user threads in the past
its just their new cope

The EU could destroy Russia, if it wanted to. Germany could, if it wanted to.
The issue is that they don't want to. Having potential doesn't mean anything when you are too complacent to use it.

When it comes to these Twitter keyboard warriors, they only have a couple of years of relevancy before disappearing back into obscurity. Tracy and ISW are at the end of the relevancy train and are trying desperately to stay afloat. These hot but retarded takes are just the death throws of their current careers

Attached: 00TZghj.png (1280x1189, 266.59K)

they will be exchanged for the finest specimens of Homo Chechenis, the ukrainians have a flock of very endangered species of them

Your memes glow hard, gulagshills. Go praise the subhuman ideology of communism some more.

Attached: 1650830445869.gif (400x283, 1.16M)

>oing oing oing oing oing oing oing oing

Attached: regular Jjewcranian.png (794x635, 102.04K)

Europe can get their gas from other nations such as Angola, Nigeria, etc. No need for Russia. The transition might be painful, but I think it's worth it.
Exactly. America is too weak to defend Europe. That's why the EU should build up its own nuclear arsenal.
>The issue is that they don't want to.
They'll sing a different tune when the Russian start besieging Vilnius or another Baltic or Polish city.

>ISW
IMC*
Got them daily reports stuck on the brain

There are no russian glowies.
You must understand. The wholewar is going on, because Russian glowies couldnt convince a russian speaking country that they are the same. Your kremlinbots fantasies are schizophrenia.

>The EU could destroy Russia, if it wanted to. Germany could, if it wanted to.
Nah. Germany has trouble acting decisively to actually increase domestic energy supplies and also trouble increasing the military budget to Russia's 6% of GDP or higher because they feel safe as-is.

What's even worse is they then repost it on reddit for updoots

Attached: 8208272410.jpg (1080x2187, 275.06K)

Are you gonna want them once they are done being serviced in the same hospitals the children they shelled were treated and buried at?

t. atavistic earlier stage of human evolution

Attached: 1652318949459.png (705x585, 601.46K)

Yes actually

Germany has plans to receive gas and oil from other nations since the start of the war.

We have enough to wipe Russia off the map and that’s all they’re good for. They’re only value is as a deterrent, they have little “defensive” value.

I guess they'll have new fleshlights to keep up the morale of the volkssturm at least.

WHEN YOU DYING FROM SEPSIS IN CUMPIT YOU WIN