Scandinavian Women vs American Women

Scandinavian Women:
>good at sex
>athletic
>generally gorgeous
>viking DNA
>mostly all are intelligent to a degree, however, they have a tendency to be sluts.

American women:
>Fat
>Retarded
>Can't hold a conversation worth shit
>only care about wealth and getting their faces creamed like a cinnamon roll

America bros, what are we doing?

Attached: 194956873.jpg (602x714, 78.2K)

I'm avoiding all women of all races because they're all like that.

Attached: 167237163.jpg (212x238, 3.86K)

Scandinavian women are absolute whores, the most promiscuous

there is a problem: you can't tell a difrence between a Scandinavian women and a Scandinavian men

however I can tell the difference between an orc and a man, you can't nigger

Femanon Here

Why is it bad for a women to be a shut but when a men is a shut, he is called a player? I really believe that the real reason is that you incels are jealous that we actually have unlimited dating options. My body, my choice.

Scandinavian Women need to be mass gestated in artificial womb factories so that every man can have one, that way after a few generations everyone will have some white blood in them.

Attached: scandinavian.jpg (1140x1139, 374.96K)

i mean, orcs are green. it's strange that you think that telling them apart from man is some kind of an achivement in observational skills, but you are an american, so i guess everything checks out

>My body, my choice.
and its my choice to judge you and think you're disgusting

regardless, being a whore is bad for men and women alike. treating sex and relationships trivially destroys ones ability to form long term, deep, emotional connections. the magic leaves your heart and people become commodities.

love/sex is like a piece of tape, the first time will always be the stickiest. every time you stick it to something new it sticks less and less until i camt stick at all

Attached: 1577202564239m.jpg (1024x576, 85.91K)

>you incels are jealous that we actually have unlimited dating options

I would say that is a bit of a stretch.

LOL THAT WAS ACTUALLY SO FUNNY *Starts fingering you*

Not true. Many married women fall more deeply in love with other men.

>married women fall more deeply in love with other men

those women will be stoned to death

This was also you 100 years ago, though.
I wonder what could've happened 100 years ago...

Attached: d0271bcfbcde3c0930dee5f9fa54a90616-31-marilyn-monore.rsquare.w700.jpg (700x700, 117.18K)

Nigga just move to another country. American women are fucking stupid goblins.

Hey, its the husband's fault for not giving attention to his wife. But that myth that the first love is the the strongest love is absolute bullshit. I have fucked around 40 women, and my wife is the woman I have loved the most. Get laid, incel.

what the fuck are you even talking about.. i dont give a fuck about your goblin wife i hope she gets raped

what level of memes is this?

Attached: 1616380972093.gif (480x270, 968.43K)

>femanon here
>i've fucked 40 women and i have a wife

you havent said a single true thing in this entire thread have you, you little scoundrel

Attached: 1611845162518.jpg (800x450, 36.24K)

I am a woman, but I am not a whore. I am a woman with standards.

Scandinavian women are also retarded to vote to let light bulb heads , sub Saharans , sand niggers into their countries

>I am a woman
>not a whore

who told you that?