This was $292

Dollarbros.....what are we gonna do about inflation? Don't mention silver either because its a meme and silver has historically never outpaced or even paced regular inflation. Silver is practically worthless. This was about $300 in groceries and I have to ration it for another 4 days......

squirt is piss by the way

Attached: reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.jpg (975x1390, 225.96K)

Did they charge you for stealing the cart?

no, brother. and i had to use my own bag and scan it myself too

>squirt is piss by the way
It is of concern people aren't aware of this.

Just consume less and lower your body weight
Your desire for 3000+ calories a day will fade

Attached: u1fv8jou4pf81.jpg (495x767, 53.38K)

what's truly baffling is that people will actually fight about it. try this out. next time a w*man squirts, let it dry on white bed sheets. notice how the edges dry yellow and it smells like piss. it cant be anything else. it's literally piss.

I love knoppers

Get land, guns, ammo, and family.
Get cheap foods such as lentils, rice and beans that are suitable for long-term storage.
Use your land to start a garden/greenhouse. Consider digging a well.
Do everything you can to become independent of the dollar.

i cant im a renter. i rent a 2 bedroom apartment outside of birmingham alabama for $2900 a month.....

>we

Do you have family?
If not, buy a cheap van. Convert the van to be suitable for living in. Buy a gym membership for pooping, lifting, and showering.

If you aren't living for free in this day and age, you are not gonna make it. Do absolutely everything you can to save money and resources before the collapse.

that'd be nice except i cant afford a van even. i sold my car to pay rent and all my credit cards are maxed out on rent. im actually 2 months in the hole and can't get a raise at my sociology job so idk what i can possibly do

last year to make rent i enrolled in university again and took all the federal student loan money to pay rent and not go to class at all...idk if i can pull it off again

This man does not have birthing hips. The testosterone levels are too high for a female.

Get two storage units. One for your shit and the other for your living space. Make sure to rent them from a sketchy place with no cameras. That way you won't get caught (especially if you steal electricity).

If you can't increase your income you have to lower your expenses. Do you have two cars? Trade them both in for a van. Do you have furniture? Sell it for a van. Do you eat comfortably? Don't. Do rice and beans only for the next 3 months until you can afford a van.

Based laser-focused van advocate

Damn I could get all this for $113 in Maine stay strong bro. . .

Post receipt and end the horror faggit

It's best to stay out of debt, but if you can't, maximize it.
Try to get as much money as you can from businesses as possible. I'm talking 10K at least. That will be plenty for getting a van. After that you can disappear. You won't be able to buy land, but you can just have a debt-free family member or a business that you own get it for you.

Shoplifting a crime that is extremely easy to get away with btw. A lot of people don't know this, but the security machines at the exit of stores can't detect barcodes. They only detect small stickers with RFID chips inside of them. Anything that is small and easily concealable can be easily stolen. Just avoid cameras and shop with others to avoid suspicion.

Silver is a meme. It's not even a metal. It's a chemical element.

>anti-silver

This is now a silver appreciation thread

Attached: 1652362285905m.jpg (1024x649, 66.3K)

not my problem, poor