Churchtown footage

Can someone share me churchtown footage od new zaeland?

Attached: FB_IMG_1652735019822.jpg (720x601, 57.74K)

is it literally saying "school"? do your schools have no names?

It have some name. Point here Is the commercial for beer

Nah, it's "SCHOOL"

i thought it was a commercial for the new video game, and they had to add "school" because they thought it would be too long.

Nah, clearly it says "Skola"
Noob xD

Dear murican, i would like to move from Europe to usa. Can you tell me which state should be good for Arien Guy

Maine
(aspon tam se chystam ja)

Did you do some research on that? Like cost of rent, work, not many niggers?

Yes, but i would like to know what you think.

Ziju v america na vychodnim pobrezi.

Yes, it is the whitest state, although if you are ok with injuns (I am) the Dakotas and Montana are competitive.

Granted, it's not terribly rich in the stats, but whatever money it has, is real money that people make and have, some states have misleading figures because corpos are hq-ed there, but the average joe doesn't see a penny of it. same with oil and other dumb luck natural resources.

still has the old timey new england mentality and atmosphere. self-reliant, but also communal.

There are huge swathes of woods in the north of the state where you can do whatever fuck you want no one will ever find out.

About what

>the Dakotas and Montana are competitive

How is your country and what do you think about USA

They are, but still pretty expensive

yeah? they are like 80-85% white and 10% indians. maybe ND has more browns and blacks because of muh oil jobs

I am Now sparing money ,it shouldn take long and i would be able to move. Just dont know which state will ve good. I dont need some american dream. Just want to have decent job, small house or flat on lease,car and the same minded people around me.

what's your line of work?

I only have audio versions of it

Attached: 1513987613352.gif (500x380, 377.07K)

My country Is decent. Not bad but i know it can be better. Here i work 16x12hours per month for about 1300$ per month. Living here cost about 400$ month for rent,200$ for food And some other thinks So one person here have decent living with 1300$ but i have higher payed job than average people here

No need to watch someone else. Make your own footage.
Don’t be content watching someone else make accomplish their dreams - make your own become real!
Have faith in yourself, and you can do anything. You’re a star

Attached: 03A57B14-A761-414C-A40D-886ECBC08296.jpg (905x1024, 146.95K)

I am engeneer in glass factory

Living in green state, it Will not take long And IT Will turn orange

You have a lot of land. What is it like there?

What did you mean by lot of land, Its really small country , i think almost same like Italia. There is lot of forest, rivers. Not many big cities like average City here have like 20k people. Main City have about 1m people. There Is mountains over all borders

Which state isnt expensive?