Why are you scared becoming a minority, white people?

Attached: 1582530078117.jpg (640x640, 119.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Ka2wBd1U7oU7/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabwe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whites have been a minority on earth for a while.
cope retard

She probably stinks.

bitchute.com/video/Ka2wBd1U7oU7/

Minorities are treated well in white countries.

>occupy democrats
SAGE

When white people are the minority, we get all the gibs. Nigger.

That's a very nice picture of the two of you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabwe

Attached: 1650817270977.png (949x696, 63.04K)

That's some hard core self-entitlement considering her makeup alone reveals she already has an easier life than me and when I lost my job I didn't even get any financial assistance. Minorities are treated better

No they behave differently. Dumb cunt.

Genocide.

Attached: UN_resolution_260_01.jpg (640x480, 54.8K)

Check catalog, nigger. We already have one.

Attached: 1645957235577.jpg (1024x625, 392.65K)

Hell even when I was younger and I applied for student financial aid assistance from a government program I cannot remember atm the most money they gave me was shy of $100 and a black girl I was dating back then got 3k for each semester.

She should definitely have a CNN live debate on the topic with Alt Hype.

>We're ethnically cleansing the west of Europeans
>All White people should die! We're going to 'end Whiteness'! White people are evil and to blame for all the world's problems!
>Why are you upset White people? Are you afraid of what we'll do to you next, once you're a minority?
t. the Jews

The Jews are the most disgusting and evil people on Earth. No other race comes close. They are genuinely evil.

Because Every fucking shit skin group treats "minorities" like shit. While in White countries "minorities" are treated like everyone else.

Attached: image1.gif (628x628, 185.05K)

Brown (minority) people are treated extremely decently and respectably by whites (hence them clawing their way into our socoetie). Brown (majority) people kill whites openly when in power. So what's your response to that now jew?

we don't have anywhere to fall back to in case shit does go south

It'll be a funny day in America when whites become the minority and all the affirmative action programs stop applying to blacks and start applying to whites.

>and start applying to whites.

user...I.........

Would you really want to live in Africa after Apartheid? No? Why?

this
Rhodesians never die

Are niggers a minority in Africa? Are chinks a minority in Asia? Are jews a minority in Israel? Are millions of non-whites imported into the US and Europe every year as the US/European governments and media celebrate the flood of 3rd worlders as a "victory for diversity"?

Whites treat darkie minorities far better than darkies treat White minorities.

That's a stupid question. Would China want to have a Chinese minority? Would Japan want a Japanese minority population? Why do I want majority races that are committing more crimes than me? Why do I want my people who created everything to be overrun by people who contributed nothing to this country? Does anyone seriously even have to ask such a stupid question

Oh you poor naive soul.

Lign in drerd un bakn beygl!

Why are you scared of running a society that keeps everything that matter secret from your livestock labor?

The first side that tells the truth is likely to win this civil war unless the truth is a shitstorm that brings all the aristocrats down.

I promise not to leave you impaled on a splintered stake for too long. Really!

they arent treated differently. they are treated better - by us. the issue is the "minorities" BEHAVE DIFFERENTLY. they lack morals, intelligence, Christ, empathy, are violent, unthinking, uncaring animals that always vote for bigger government and free gibs at the expense of freedom and will destroy everything humanity (us) built.

Haven't you read atlas shrugged? Soon after looters become the majority, TPTB rngineer failure for profit and consolidation.

Their wont be any gibs to gib when whites have no country left.

Whites are an absolute 100000 percent minortiy in this world. How fucking dumb are people? They've AWLAYS been a minortiy. Look at the fucking world, only the minority white places are decent to live. Why the fuck wouldn't you be terrified of turning into Africa or India or china or south america or or 90% of the places in the world collectively known as the 3rd world. Hey I can tell you something to these dumb fucking minorities, it's far better being a second class citizen in a peaceful ethnostates than an equal in a multiculti pile of shit.

Attached: 1643689185310.png (700x641, 296.93K)

Being a minority is the biggest privilege in our society nowadays.
Asians are literally calling themselves "people of color" to get a piece of the pie LMAO.

>minority

I thought it was a crime to say that word in your country?