Well Any Forums? You got an answer?

Well Any Forums? You got an answer?

Attached: Screenshot_20220517-013653_Twitter.jpg (1080x372, 87.13K)

I've seen this jewbit reply word for word so many times.

Attached: 2020.jpg (1018x841, 189.85K)

Being a minority is great! I can't wait to be at the mercy of feral niggers!

We didn’t do anything terrible to (((minorities))) yet they’re frothing at the mouth to kill us without recourse

Its because you faggots keep tslking about putting us in prison for thinking and then molesting our kids while were gone

Have you seen Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore or D.C.? Any civilized white should be afraid of a monkey majority.

No need to be harsh on Swedes.

I’m sure they will give us affirmative action and special privileges

And nonwhites are a majority of the world anyways, they have their own nations with billions of them

Attached: D913FE33-2C8F-404F-A2EE-383BDB51E573.jpg (1024x853, 100.55K)

I would reply with one word

>Zimbabwe

Because we know how our minorities treat minorities in their home countries.

Why are minorities so afraid of their own countries? Is being around niggers that bad or somethign?

niggers have made it quite clear that when whites are a minority they plan to treat teh whites 10x worse than they ever were.

because I've seen their countries

>"random" white supremacist gives whote genocide as a motive
>(((verifieds))) spend the next week acting like he represents the white race
complete organic, goy nothing to see here

yeah totally, that's why third worlders risk life and limb to get here from all over the fucking world. I know the programming is strong but why the fuck are progressives so fucking dumb? the NPC thing is funny at first but then you realize how fucking terrifying it is that these people will literally believe whatever their betters tell them to.

Non-whites are unbelievably cruel to minorities

Whites should fight to stay majority as if their life depends on it, because to a large extent it does.

The most low IQ leftist "gotcha" of all time. Seems pretty easy to flip the tables on them though. "If being a minority in America is so terrible, why would I want to be one?". Of course arguing with these people is ultimately pointless. They'll only respond to power.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>We didn’t do anything terrible
uuuuum, actually sweety a ton of jews who pretended to be white HAVE done terrible things and you are personally responsible for them

>Whites should fight to stay majority as if their life depends on it, because to a large extent it does.
It really is that simple

>1pbtid
>shit-tier leftoid take
>blatant slide thread
Sneed
Sneed

I don't think this retard understands exactly what will happen to the United States if white people actually do become the minority.

nigga what? Nonwhites ARE minorities

Nope look how well the kikes are doing

I have more of a problem with the openness of anti-white racism and the neglect of understanding when it comes to tribalism in general (i.e. "Western culture has no positive aspects" combined with "only white people can be racist" has become the standard dialogue in education, media, and politics). I don't care about someone being from another race and don't see whiteness as a sign of superiority. However, all criticism against the liberal agenda is automatically characterized as racist and it's impossible to have any form of dialogue. Basically, liberals are more responsible for what happened in Buffalo due to their hegemonic identitarian ideology and we're probably going to see a lot more violence because of it.

Well no, whites give minorities tons of free shit. When the tables are turned though the "people" of color will not share out generosity.

Countries can literally be ranked on quality of life based on white population.

>"flip the tables on them"
>end up proving the contrapositive
who has low IQ again?

>there’s no replacement theory that’s far right nazi garbage
>why are u scared of being replaced and becoming minorities huh
That’s because if we become minorities, nobody will give us a welfare state and preferential treatment which we will abuse to get high and drunk and commit crimes. Shit, they might as well bring back the death penalty if whites become the minority, since we took it off the table as consideration for the minorities to begin with.

Why do they want us to be a minority? No country with a white minority is any good to live in. Whites make the kind of countries everyone else wants to live in. Once whites are the minority America will decline rapidly and they won't want to live here anymore because it will be exactly like the places they left.