Milk

Baby formula? Why can't western women feed their own babies when its been done since the beginning of time?

is baby formula a thing in south America, Africa, etc? Is there a correlation between low testosterone in men and lack of breast feeding?

Attached: 1649133514738.jpg (324x822, 58.76K)

Women are not humans.

babies can't eat silicone

Still wondering which communitys are having a shortage on baby formula. Keep hearing about the shortage just not the locations.

Some can't produce enough, there used to be ' wet nurses' .

>fucking a woman with no secondary sexual characteristics
why tho?

>Why can't western women feed their own babies

because they want to wear nice tops

Attached: 1363657-803139437c387f19d0c18625705fde00.webm (576x1024, 1.1M)

>is baby formula a thing in south America
Of course it is.
>Africa
I read companies there convinced the niggresses to feed their babies formula instead of breastfeeding them because "it was healthier." Obviously it wasn't and it ended up creating all sorts of problems.

This. Around here it was customary to be "hermano de leche" (milk sibling) meaning they'd share the same breastfeeding woman. Modernity and formula made this custom disappear.

OP, my woman at the very beginning had terrible pains in her nipples. After around 1 month and a half it was gone and she could breastfeed normally but during that time the baby drank formula.

women are narcissists and spoiled rotten. afraid of drooping tits. A lot of women out there are actually to afraid to give birth and then "ruin" their bodies to even have children.

>is baby formula a thing in south America, Africa, etc?

Yes, and it's not because of some conspiracy. It's because the people who make the formula are in on it.

Because of feminism and the (((health industry)))

It's because they don't want to. They are lazy, spoiled, entitled bitches who think that the state should pay for everything for them.

>t. Groyper homosexual

>t.MuttSIMP

Attached: Stormsimp.jpg (900x900, 284.56K)

Because the state pays for it, and they want the state to pay for everything.

That's their reasoning for not fucking manlets though

Attached: images (18).jpg (554x554, 34.37K)

The manufactured scarcity of baby formula is designed to force vaxxed mothers to breastfeed their unvaxxed babies. Big Pharma's testing continues.

Because of natural selection there are many women that can't produce milk for various reasons. Same reason that caesareans were developed. It saves lives. You are way off on your assumption and making men the focus.

omg this is way too much woman for me and my 5.5'' inches cock to handle
I would never be able to please her sexually
I'm sorry mom and dad. I can't get you a daughter-in-law that looks this fertile

I would say its more a cultural thing than a lack of ability.

>I've seen it first hand in Mexico and South America.
>My sister was in the same situation, but her baby was healthy.

Preferable to being a woman.

Should of asked them to give you a 7 inch penis

You faggots kerp trying to find barely fed e thots instead of wide hipped farm girls who know what's up, that's not my problem
I get my dick sucked and the Mrs. is helping to raise baby hens and we planted this past weekend
You can have this if you give 1/2 an effort

Bitch pulled a luna in terms of value, went from 5/10 down to -5/10

She got no ass, fugly face, rat pubs for hair and now no tits

Literally tailor-made for BBC.