Daily reminder that if you don't support Russia in this war...

Daily reminder that if you don't support Russia in this war, you're literally retarded and can't see past schlomo's propaganda fed to you 24/7

Attached: photo_2022-05-16_23-09-00.jpg (843x843, 109.25K)

agreed

Z

Jews openly say russia is preventing israel from destabilizing the middle east.

i know you guys are still salty about nato bombing the shit out of you in the 90's but come on

Attached: nwo vs russia.jpg (1282x719, 141.33K)

since i'm literally retarded I can't read what you're sayin

Why should I?

Attached: 1646601954468.gif (480x424, 2.65M)

Fuck both of em and if you got a problem with that them cash me outside.

>According to Israeli media

Attached: E4jlzlbXoAE1rT5.jpg (474x443, 21.82K)

If you support either side, you're falling for shlomo's propaganda.

Before that it as only S-200? Because I remember the Russians already shot at our jets

Attached: for the trees.jpg (199x253, 16.18K)

BASED. private property is theft, death to the bourgeois my bolshevik comrades! Fuck white supremacist nazis!

Of course the serb says this. Your country sucks Russian cock for all of history. Partisan scoundrel

i don't support russia, but i hope they win. fuck russia but fuck ukraine even more.

Russia is a jew owned state.

>has a 100 megaton bomb
>doesn't threaten to use it on the ukraine
>doesn't threaten to use it on israel (saving the planet)
>threatens to put the entire UK below sea level

Usually when people post these kinds of screenshots, they're out of context and misrepresented, but this one is true. The way every institution like Olympic games, Nobel Foundation, Google, all foreign currencies and everything else was used against Russia the moment it became "the enemy" tells you everything you need to know. Everything the west makes is a covert weapon designed to control the world.

I could understand this if they did it for the good of their citizens, empires want to grow to survive, fine. But they aren't, they're doing it for (((them))). We just suffer.

This

Yea, it was escalation right from the get go.

>Daily reminder that if you don't support Russia in this war,

Attached: 1650383250051.jpg (861x767, 49.71K)