They’re trying to bring back the coof

They’re trying to bring back the coof
mobile.twitter.com/nytimes/status/1526170887782912002

Attached: DB4684B9-3619-4351-A642-44056998C034.jpg (1284x1829, 871.48K)

99% of all COVID deaths were unvaccinated.

People are wearing masks again.

lol, who is getting tested and why? the only sick people i know in the last few months have been double, triple, or quadruple jabbed.

99% of aids deaths are gay niggers

Probably going to be a good thread if the namefag tranny is already trying to derail it. Have a bump, and don't respond to its retarded post.

I just dudeweeded and am coughing
Have you farted on jews today
Simpleas

100% of trannies will get the rope

50% are already roping themselves

Kek

I cum on maskies

the last thing they want or need is people being stuck at home thinking about how shit everything is during an election year

kike media said it so it must be true

Attached: 1640059412532.jpg (172x158, 7.01K)

everyone gets free at home tests so only positive people follow up with the PCR proffesional tests. (my job required it).
Of course the %positive will go up. fucking retards

cope

>unvaccinated
what definition this week?

They never got rid of the psyop, they just stored it away in the background. Remember that it lets them slow money velocity to a halt and allows them to print trillions, avoiding hyperinflation at least for a year or so. If they feel like destroying more business and jobs while buying up more assets, they'll do it.

It's about-
Midterm elections
Mail in ballots
Governmental control

Can you guys stop responding to the tranny. It's getting pathetic now.

That's why they are crashing the market and Biden to extend covid emergency powers to the end of this year. To try again, then people who have to choose their job may be more willing to vaxx themselves. The problem though is that its been too long and many have had a taste of freedom whether they realize it or not, both upper and lowers. Funny thing is most have not realized how this will back fire on them badly.

So lockdowns again, riots over Buffalo that won't spread covid because reasons, sweet.

Ugly tranny

All vaxxed

Attached: AD1CB8EE-D943-4B38-B7F2-687FF8D6E470.jpg (935x764, 186.72K)

Yes, they did another release.
If you're not on prophylactic ivermectin you are a retard.
When you hear about it going down in your area, know that it's likely an area was exposed and you're in it. That is the queue to start treatment. Hopefully you're not patient zero.
Not on the news. I'm talking know someone who knows someone type of thing is fine.
>covid does not exist (the claim is no deleterious agent)
These faggots are here so you succumb to the low intensity degradation being exposed to these pathogens inflict.
I believe this is Q-fever, a bacterial agent that has been weaponized into dust and is VERY potent.

NYT always lies.

These vermin used a glowie to do the NY shooting.
Now they are going to say COVID is real to do a lockdown to stop the monkeys who couldn't tell it was a gayop from going on massacres.

Or maybe they will only do the lockdown if White organizes self defense squads.

Covid is weaponized Q Fever
It is a bacteriological attack
N95 deployed with VERY high discipline would be effective. But you're taking it off in the shower and decontaminating your surroundings type of thing LOL.
Check out the CDC noted treatment.

Attached: 1647911366595.png (734x388, 54.94K)

You will never be a woman.

Sometimes you find out.

Attached: 1647911505347.png (915x925, 235.69K)

Don't care

time to stuff those ballot boxes, vote blue!

So they can extend mail in voting fraud for the midterms.

Source?

COVID 19 is the new Pizzagate

it's all about getting people to vote democrat for the midterms

there is no way this is not the plan

COVID 19 aka weaponized q fever isn't something we should be tolerating.

Attached: 1647913627174.png (900x123, 44.28K)

All 3 people in my house already got the new Covid around the start of the month. We got it from the only fully vaccinated person in the house (I'm zero jabbed). The same person refused to quarantine the entire time and continued to go to buildings packed with people several times a week somthat they could go do Bingo. I even confronted them about it and they basically told me to fuck off and that they are masked and vaccinated, so they had nothing to worry about. Boomers are so fucking retarded. It was basically just a bad cold that lasted 10 days. I was mostly just stuffed up, but I did have a sore throat and was coughing up brown mucus for a few days, and couldn't taste or smell things for a few days also. Overall, it wasn't that bad, but I am sure they will use it to inject everyone again if they can make another few trillion dollars.

It's Q fever.

Attached: 1647913197572.png (904x890, 212.34K)

yes. and they don’t have a handle on the covid situation because their intervention schemes were power grabs with no intention of curbing the spread of the virus. the vaccine jews sent a bunch of shady trial papers that they knew nobody would read and now the world has a leaky vax making things worse and real actual certifiable pandemic could arise at any time if the immune systems of the guinea pigs give up on them. truly a sight to behold from an unvaxxed perspective. like scared confused children they’ll pass blame on to whatever is there at the time

No it's not just a cold you degenerate retard, it will dramatically shorten your lifespan if you treat it like just a cold. For sure. Mark my words.

Attached: 1647914149290.png (991x129, 52.19K)

It's not a virus, retard.
See:

fuck off shill retard. this tactic hasn’t worked for months

The (((NYT))) has been trying to say this for months.

What's that? Calling the bearer of KEY INFORMATION a shill? Get fucked nobody and I mean NOBODY believes you about a thing. Not here, not in your personal life. People around you view you as a government ward, a dependent and we also know all about the sloppy jobs and how you're just not cut out for what you're trying to do. Witness: whitmer plot

sAfE & eFfEctiVe!

Attached: 6million%Effective.webm (640x480, 2.51M)