This is Hakeem Oluseyi. This nigger is an astrophysicist with a PhD in physics from Stanford University. He is smarter...

This is Hakeem Oluseyi. This nigger is an astrophysicist with a PhD in physics from Stanford University. He is smarter, more successful and more accomplished than you will ever be. How does that make you feel?

Attached: 7A9E8EFC-6EE7-4414-9326-658820082C3E.jpg (350x478, 116.69K)

I'm sure there are a lot of outliers in this world that are smarter than me

This.

I doubt it.

I dont feel anything at all.
Only the waiting is left.
Waiting for you.

>Gigacherrypicked example
I feel worse about not having a horse dick on a daily basis

The existence of Affirmative Action means every non-white is sus and has since its inception.

Attached: 81686c6f92fafa15.jpg (1242x1143, 179.42K)

Affirmative action?

Captcha:ADNYD

A nigger in a suit is still a nigger kek.

Getting to sit in an office for 100k a year because jews wont hire me because I'm not a nigger doesn't change anything.

Well done, Hakeem.

>Affirmative action?

kike terminology for quota hires

Good for him. Statistically there are hundreds of negroes that are smarter than I, so when I encounter one I am not surprised, nor do I feel the need to use that negro to demonstrate some petty political message. I try to be a decent person. I bet you my 40 time is faster than that nerd’s though.

how does he smell like?

Good for him. The bell curve exists. Just because there is one smart black guy does not make all niggers as smart as whites.

Name one layer of technology you used to write this nonsense that wasn't invented by a white man.

He passes for white in Nigeria.

>How does that make you feel?
No matter who you are, there will always be someone more attractive, intelligent, successful, happier, etc.
If your question is supposed to incite anger, it doesn’t.

Attached: 41B2C2CE-107A-4736-BDD3-BEF4A9470F3D.jpg (644x480, 112.64K)

Im pretty sure he's not going to mug me, shoot me, or drive by my house playing nigger music, so, pretty good.

I'm living the med-school life to the fullest, so good on him as well I guess ?

fucking shoot him
this

He definitely doesn’t like black people. Or at least the ones who are thugs.

I think he's cool.