Daily Wire Films

Anyone watch any of the "movies without the woke" from the Daily Wire?
Like Run Hide Fight, about a strong woman who fights back against a white male shooter with the help of her black friend.

Attached: Run Hide Fight.jpg (2000x2886, 1.66M)

Or Shut In, about a woman fighting back against an evil white man

Attached: shut-in-12_poster_goldposter_com_2.jpg (545x800, 28.88K)

Or Terror on the Prairie, about a strong, independent woman cowboy fighting against evil white men

Attached: Terror on the Prairie.jpg (1280x720, 120.29K)

Or the Last of Us, about a strong woman fighting against evil white men

Run Hide Fight was bretty good, I'm suprised there isn't more action movies with a "die hard but in school shooting" premise. It's a good fucking premise.
Not sure what they're trying to achieve with making every movie about a stronk whaman tbqh. Maybe they figured out a dominant waifu is what gets most sales from lonely betas on Any Forums.

Sounds pretty gay. Like the Lifetime network but for actual homos?

Or The Hyperions, about a woman superhero and her black "brother" fighting an evil white guy

Attached: GUG_TH_6[1].png (837x381, 429.55K)

I had an idea for a movie, Any Forums approved
It’s about a white man and his white wife and son. He goes on a fishing trip with them on a boat, and they get ambushed by a swamp thing tier monster which takes his wife and puts the kid in a coma. This swamp thing monster mostly resembles a black man because this is Any Forums and we need a black guy villain
So the man is suspect #1 and he tries convincing everyone that a swamp monster did the killing. No one buys it obviously, but this only makes the main character go crazier and crazier. Finally, he has a showdown with the black monster while hanging on to the delusion that his wife is alive. He goes full Rambo and swims to the creatures lair and they duke it out. The main character is unhinged and savage now but is still no match in a physical fight
After luring the beast to a hole trap he dug out earlier, he pours gasoline down the hole and burns the monster alive
The rest of the town is alarmed by this and thinks he’s murdered another woman, but the kid wakes up from his coma and confirms the story that a swamp monster thing killed the protagonists wife
I’d call it; The Aristocrats

>I'm suprised there isn't more action movies with a "die hard but in school shooting" premise.
It's feels too insensitive for you average movie goer

i really liked that film, Becky is kinda similar (lees school, with more psycho girl)

Attached: becky-2020-03.jpg (1000x1500, 871.26K)

Change it from fishing trip to Christmas parade and swamp monster to Evil SUV and I think you have something there.

call it 'swamp nigger'

Attached: 98984470145.jpg (1280x1214, 161.57K)

>(((J*wish)))
>(((C*pitalist)))
>(((L*bertarian)))
pass

Attached: bogatyrs.jpg (1280x1032, 333.05K)

Not bad, how about "The creature from the black neighbourhood"?

kek

Dailywire is run by Jews. Should we expect anything more from them?

I dont mind white bad guys. I think we are the only ones with enough confidence of not getting our feefees hurt about being one.
DW has gotten caught with their pants own about worse though.

imho DW movies are Shapiro trying to flex how kike propaganda "should be made"

>The Aristocrats

That's a good title.

Jews HATE Whites. Cant/couldnt control themselves. went too far again. They always go too far.

lmao

I like it

>imho DW movies are Shapiro trying to flex how kike propaganda "should be made"

This^

Though they'll claim they're breaking into the movie industry to fight woke Hollywood. In reality, they're just trying to join Hollywood.
It was the same issue with Black Rifle Coffee. they use politics as a marketing gimmick which rallies the initial support base. Then as soon as it's convenient they'll change to corporate "current-thing" messaging

Attached: 1638492604188.jpg (720x606, 17.59K)