/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2377

Prev: ▶Day: 82 - Daily battlefield assessment : isw.pub/RusCampaignMay15

▶Latest
>Russian appear to withdraw completely from Kharkiv axis
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: Ukrainian counteroffensive in northern Kharkiv took further ground & possibly closed to within 10km of Russian border
>RU forces breach azovstal steelworks
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>EU plans Russian oil ban
>Ukrainian counter-offensive east of Kharkiv retakes several towns
>Evacuation of civilians from Azovstal steelworks underway
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>UK MoD: Russia forced to merge & redeploy depleted & disparate units in eastern Ukraine
>War could last years, Nato warns

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 1652667878319.jpg (636x1440, 442.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/s/strelkovii
twitter.com/EuromaidanPR/status/1526309575070257153
thetimes.co.uk/article/2709777c-d54a-11ec-bb99-1bcd45646516?shareToken=bf604d69315d1906b7b8ca2d660f660d
bitchute.com/video/ylSppYAzKgbr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can azov still take mariupol???

Sex.

Attached: 1652352887838.jpg (500x500, 113.91K)

Bread kot

Attached: lazy_kot_bread.gif (460x460, 3.43M)

Could someone translate whatever statement Zelensky is giving right now?

>GACHIMUCHI CUM PIT

threadly reminder that your favorite war criminal Strelkov said that there is no surrender of azovstal and that it is only limited in them letting the wounded go
t.me/s/strelkovii

Attached: 1652399665658.png (500x607, 436.61K)

Like russians
Hate vatniggers
simple as

Attached: 1616251291699.jpg (950x1080, 90.66K)

what's with the recent shilling for an EU military?

Attached: EU brigade.jpg (1000x541, 133.32K)

You've obviously never worked for a Russian

Lmao you pathetic Ukrainianbros never fail to make me laugh with your “ukraine happening general” threads. Face it, most russian troops will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins will ever be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

Liquified Natural Gas entered this general

Attached: Liquified-Natural-Gas.png (975x650, 1.1M)

>You are on the wrong side of history
>Italian
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think it comes from an understandable desire of Europeans to aim terrible weapons at the Russian aggressors.

>Lmao you pathetic Ukrainianbros never fail to make me laugh with your “ukraine happening general” threads. Face it, most russian troops will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins will ever be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

Attached: 1652073113080.png (232x232, 64.46K)

Strelkov just reaffirms my prejudice towards Russia and Russians that they are beyond saving. It's not that problem is with government. Main problem is the people.
Of all the historical versions of Russia, the trading republic of Novgorod, the country of free cities of Kyiv, the western-oriented principality of Ryazan and Moscow that became the servant of the Mongols, it was Moscow that survived.
Despite all attempts to make them change, this is still the last fragment of the Golden Horde.

Russians itself are subservient, servile race who cannot be trusted for self governship, or they will turn to their old ways and RASSHA STRONK rhetoric. Instead of improving their own livelihood, they would just rather spread their misery around to everyone else. If Putin would get deposed tomorrow, some other autocrat would take his place. Probably even more extreme, such as Strelkov.

All good Russians already left Russia. At this point, there is 2 solutions left to Russian problem:
>Complete and utter genocide of Russian race and destruction of their history and culture
>Balkanization of Russia with long term NATO occupation to psychologically buck break them like it was done to Germany post ww2.
There is no other solution.

Attached: vatnik supreme.jpg (2167x2891, 1.12M)

>>Italian
Are you new here?

Kek

twitter.com/EuromaidanPR/status/1526309575070257153
>Hanna Malyar: 53 heavy wounded Azovstal defenders evacuated to Novoazov hospital. 211 more will be evacuated additionally. Then, UA deferenders will be exchanged to Russian POWs. Special operation on liberation of defenders is ongoing.
If true: Azov members will get treatment in DPR, and *then* be exchanged with Russian POWs. How this is something vatniks can act smug about? I don't know. If it is this way, then this is great for Azov honestly.

Attached: marishrug.png (649x519, 115.46K)

>thetimes.co.uk/article/2709777c-d54a-11ec-bb99-1bcd45646516?shareToken=bf604d69315d1906b7b8ca2d660f660d
>President Putin is making low-level tactical decisions that would normally be decided by an officer in charge of as few as 700 Russian troops, western military sources say.
>A military source said that Putin and General Valery Gerasimov, chief of the general staff, were dictating basic movements of their forces in Ukraine.
Who ordered the river crossing then

Attached: 1652281186764.png (900x601, 547.09K)

>BLEUUUAAUUUURRRGGHHHHHHH

Attached: bleeuuargh.png (797x607, 527.83K)

Oh fuck i almost forgot this pasta, We need a leaf to say it though for maximum keks.

Did you take your daily antiAIDS mess today?

Oil prices were the lowest in decades under Trump because shale threatened their economy.

Shroomite armor

Attached: 1652715707029m.jpg (1024x684, 150.33K)

:(

Attached: 063A8A72-58D7-4DAE-B589-00469EC36A3B.jpg (1280x1280, 213.14K)

i mean, somehow we always end up winning dunno how

(The normie/goyim/golem) empty soulless creatures

Attached: sh8896.jpg (400x400, 60.17K)

So, what's the status with mobilization? Any news?

Attached: tfw no mobilization.png (604x405, 355.22K)

Isn't that a good thing, why aren't Europeans supporting a pan-Euro military?

This is what I’ve been saying but anons would rather take bait from the shills and ruin threads.

>Strelkov
Literally controlled opposition, at this point I'm convinced he's there only to instill overconfidence in us and make us lower our guard more than we should.

>Hanna Malyar
lol, lmao even

dumbass pacifism and over-reliance on more armed NATO members.

that's why they're seething so hard, they know they can't spin it into a win so they are making shit up, like claiming everyone at azovstal surrendered

Direct order from Putin, thats why nobody has been executed for it

It's just the mobilization, it's not even in the news.

what about rest of them in azovstal

I talked with my relative in Poltava, and she said that his telegram posts are printed in local newspapers, that is just pathetic

A few Chechens for the Azovstal heroes seem a fair PoW exchange

You swap sides. We like you, though. We like the way you wave your arms about.

but its not true though, its something that the jewish ukrainian deputy defense minister just made up

russia does not exchange azov prisoners, they are not added to the lists of POWs

He'll be home soon, how does it make you feel?

But is it really happening?

VI VON ZULU
vi von zulu

Attached: 16527367521410.png (360x165, 14.91K)

Honestly sorry about that little manlet. We’re mostly serious people but Italy is basically the only country where fucking Russians come to vent and spread their bulshit and you’ll see attentive faces like “yes daddy glad feed us more horseshit we’re hungry and stupid”

Of course the government and armed forces are vastly different, we’re the NATO tip of the spear and our soldiers have served with honor for global security, but the average italian is a retardation sponge

Our taxes go to howitzer rounds that blow the limbs off russian zoomers and that little faggot who’s pro Russia can’t do shit about it kekekek

In the eternal words of ISW:
>The Battle of Mariupol will, apparently and surprisingly, continue.

Attached: 1652174115313.jpg (900x900, 116.64K)

>A Ukrainian counteroffensive around Izyum will likely begin soon.
>iswresearch.org/2022/05/russian-offensive-campaign-assessment_15.html

Attached: 1650304099046.jpg (1290x985, 678.04K)

>211 more will be evacuated additionally
I presume these are wounded too?

Based bread baker.

>Go tell the Spartans, stranger passing by, that here obedient to their laws we lie.
>Except for Azognidas, for he did have a nosebleed and was therefore evacuated to Persian territory

Attached: download (6).jpg (190x266, 7.65K)

Consider Japan.

Attached: 1651286583169.jpg (811x1038, 89.73K)

Would destroy Crimean Bridge interrupt the logistics in Kherson and Zaporizhia? Why dont ukies try to IRA-style planting bombs or kamikaze-style on those bridge.

Attached: images (3).png (585x525, 11.11K)

OK, you know what? Fuck you. Fuck all of you immature, insensitive, ignorant assholes. The failed copypasta trolling on here is ridiculous and needs to stop. I imagine all of you immature Any Forums kids, sitting in front of your computers giggling like little school girls as you hit ctrl-c-ctrl-v after ctrl-c-ctrl-v and expend little to no effort in your trolling. I bet that most of you aren't even trolls in real life and are only saying this stuff on here to be funny, shocking, and because you can't come up with anything original. And that just sucks. This is not a joke. IT IS WRONG. Don't sit and there and pretend like you don't care, that you don't have any morals, because you do. We all do. And you should feel ashamed of yourselves, but you don't because you are too immature to realize the damage you cause with your "humorous" old copypasta pictures and words. None of you, NONE of you, can possibly know what it is like to post OC. You couldn't possibly understand just how hurtful and humiliating it is for someone to put thought and effort into a post, the way they feel when they are treated with discrimination and prejudice. So why would you laugh and turn this into a joke? OC posters have had to deal with this bullshit for years and they have come so incredibly far. So now when some immature, pasty, fat dick head sitting in front of their computer just blatantly spews failed memes and stale pasta as a means of humor, it is incredibly damaging. You are all children, who don't understand what you are doing and just how important it is that we refrain from using these words and ideas. You think "Oh it's alright there's no OC posters here and I'm just doing it for shock value". No, it still leads to hate and discrimination in more ways than you could even begin to understand. It's time to grow up and start understanding the magnitude and consequences of your actions. You are all pathetic children. Grow up, damn you.

no gayvision in mariupol 2023?

Attached: jelen_134_azogsurrender.jpg (824x720, 218.63K)

Cope beyond coping

Attached: ECA32775-0BF6-46A9-AC5D-41DD6AF625B6.jpg (1280x1061, 91.54K)

azov soldiers will be tried and executed by the DNR courts
the rest will be sent to work camps in siberia

>Yoshi super Mario t-shirt
TO THE GULAG
ALL NINTENDO FANS MUST BE EXECUTED

So what about the non wounded

Nice cope, buddy.

If you lay a finger on that guy we murder your cannon fodder, but he’ll be free soon, your cannon fodder will be back on the frontlines and either recaptured or murdered

Attached: Third Position 2.jpg (628x682, 166.11K)

yep, in limited quantities, under the public radar

Ukraine has no cruise missiles capable to hitting such a target.

dumb pigtard.
the entire garrison of over 2000 is surrendering as we speak, and nobody is going to kyiiiv anytime soon lol.
azov time is up. zelensky gave the order to surrender.

I wonder what's the difference between the two?

>Mission: fight to the last man
>Everyone is dead
Mission accomplished!

Wie, scommetto che hai votato anche per i lolucraini all'eurovision
Z

>Cope beyond coping
Yeah I figured, sad

Could somebody rip the video (preferably with sound) and upload it somewhere? I want it in my collection and twitter/nitter doesn't allow me to download it.

BEEP BEEP!

ONE-WAY TRIP TO THE GULAGS!

ALL ABOARD!

Attached: on the buss.jpg (1280x768, 513.6K)

Kek. I imagined him waving his arms around. Adorable.

>tf
>tp
lithuania is not even a real country

No more delicious burgers for the muscovites

Attached: mcd.png (1620x298, 42.52K)

Balts sent them Israeli missiles (400km range)

"we surrender, no more NATO officers to eat"

Attached: 1652735772578.png (607x923, 534.78K)

>memeflag

he predicted all the outcomes of russian offensive at 70% accuracy, he was the first to mention that the offensive to Kyiv will be a "feint"
schizo population needs schizo opinions

>the entire garrison of over 2000 is surrendering
Source?
>as we speak
We don't speak. Are you retarded?

NICE

RUSSIAN ... GOLD DUST!

bitchute.com/video/ylSppYAzKgbr/

Attached: KIKE SCUM.jpg (1200x900, 100.86K)

Attached: 1577983143015.jpg (327x316, 25.89K)

>Judeo-bolshevist commie gulags? WOWOW SO BASED

The diseased mind of the average leftypolyp troon commie chugger

Attached: jewtin the kike.png (1652x2030, 1.62M)

He’s right you know. The people you’ll exchange for Azov will be sent to cross the Donets again or garrison the Kherson airport or surround Kharki...oh sorry about that last one I didn’t mean to mention all of these so soon

very strong statement
t. Slovakia is strongly prorussian
t. long border with Hungary, they will wait

did the way Strelkov handled prisoner-exchange in 2014 teach you nothing? those lads are dead men walking

Attached: 1517250810394.jpg (1247x803, 78.76K)

>the entire garrison of over 2000 is surrendering
They kicked Russian asses until yesterday. This is hard to believe. I'd like a sauce.

Attached: xtodoubt.png (1300x864, 31.24K)

>mobilization
>in limited quantitites

>its real in my mind

>Azov members will get treatment in DPR, and *then* be exchanged with Russian POWs.
I.e. tortured to death.

I've had to deal with them and most weren't bad.
>working for
I'll admit I didn't
Dude, we're just good at realizing when we picked the wrong side and backtracking like we did in the retarded wwII we shouldn't have joined to begin with, don't underestimate us. And if you're talking about conventional war it would be such a blowout for EU there wouldn't even be a question about it. We're talking about a superpower which can't take a city 30 km from their border if you didn't notice

>over 2000 is surrendering
There are max 500 soldiers left

>THE POPE FAILED US!
>ERDOGAN FAILED US!
>THE JEWS FAILED US!
>ELON MUSK FAILED US!
>WHY NOBODY LIKE US?

Attached: The Azov Transformation Process.jpg (2778x1275, 419.2K)

Damn, but it's a foreign system so it'll take a while to learn how to use the thing.

Shills trying to divide the West with a new narrative

lmao, the host keeps trying to fight back the blackpills with some spin so viewers don't get too demoralized but the expert just isn't having it

Attached: 1648209749481.jpg (406x437, 138.08K)

oh noes can't let mickey d go!

Attached: MacDonalds Russia.jpg (4096x1600, 2.63M)

>that the offensive to Kyiv will be a "feint"
user, "feint" is not a synonym for "fucking desaster that ends in a rout"

Attached: eternal_reminder.png (1428x1136, 140.28K)

So THIS is the power of the mighty russian blyatzkrieg, huh? Not bad...

Attached: 1652664748789.jpg (3839x4930, 3.58M)

>Slovakia
Lmao, talking about fake countries

They simply will tell on tv that they surrendered, that's it

wtf have in his mouth?

Attached: 841363670529212416.png (84x84, 11.63K)

Slovakia is the successor state to Samos Empire, the first and oldest Slavic state in history.
czechs are slovaks who think they are germans, hence you have a misplaced sense of self confidence

Nice to see how US trannies completely ignore the Azog mass surrender. Not even Goebbels had this much audacity

I mean, on one hand he's retarded

On the other, you're not really making a good case for yourself either.

Attached: 1630607302851.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

sneethe harder vatnigger

>HEY LIL VLADDY! I JUST PACKED MY SHIT INTO MY WOUND AND NOW I'VE GOT AN INFECTION! HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES? HAHAHAHA! I SURRENDER... PLEASE NO EXECUTION...

Attached: YO LIL POOTY.jpg (576x576, 31.72K)

>There's hope we will get our boys back
>hope
He's strelkov doomposting

it's Ukrainian last name. malyar means painter

Latest statement is 53 injured are being taken to an Ru controlled hospital and 211 are being taken to Ukrainian controlled territory as part of a prisoner exchange.

>killed thousands of Russians
>maimed even more
>azov was a football club in bumble cuck Ukraine, now it’s a global hero
>they held for 2 months completely surrounded without food and water, while devastating russian forces
>will be exchanged for a 17 year old who’s mother is very fucking angry at the Russian recruiters
>that 17 year old will die in the next operation by a memedrone dropping mortar rounds

>mfw
>

Not ignoring it, just waiting for a non-Untermensch source to confirm it.

Attached: 1624387652373.jpg (498x450, 73.9K)

I wonder what kind of Chinese mystery meat Don Mak will import to make burgers with.

>Slovakia is the successor state to Samos Empire, the first and oldest Slavic state in history.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
What a cope

Attached: 1646607724097.jpg (226x218, 23.61K)

Apparently not. Imagine surrendering in May 2022, holy fuck. If you fight, the worst that can happen is that you get shot or burn to death. If you're stupid enough to surrender, the FSB will break your knees and do the 21 roses on you.

is it Mariopol?

AZOV STILL STANDS
I REPEAT
AZOV STILL STANDS

Saw a guy on the beach in Los Angeles yesterday speaking a Slavic language with this tattoo. He was of fighting age. Blond with a beard like most of the azov guys. The nazis have escaped to the America’s once again!

pic rel. is the tatto the guy had

Attached: 9AC67DE3-9B19-4CAC-ABAE-C0DC007B8C94.jpg (614x540, 30.85K)

Garloid

>They kicked Russian asses until yesterday. This is hard to believe. I'd like a sauce.
[sitation needed]

the jig is up, stop coping. Even Denys Cuckonenko admited that "mission accomplished" lmao

Attached: denys1.jpg (775x1280, 137.96K)

>How this is something vatniks can act smug about?

user, we have been proven several times during the course of this war that vatniks can literally act smug about RIDICULOUSLY HUGE losses.

You just have to put on your vatnik glasses and see reality as monke sees it.

is this the great /chug/ victory
the high point. the top waterline of russian successes in it's war for the whole of ukraine? injured combatants bussed away, on day 82

Nice to see that vatnik shills completely ignore reality. Not even Lawrov had... wait.. he had.. and has... daily

Attached: vatnik_shilling.jpg (1335x899, 285K)

Attached: you lose.jpg (1024x901, 167.43K)

STOMP TO EXTEND

The hero we need.

So you’re gonna make martyrs out of them and put them into legend. You’re gonna disgust even further the west and even your allies and the Russian prisoners Ukrainians have will be executed

I fully expect Russians to be this retarded

>DPR finally get their hands on the lads they've been itching for 8 years to capture
>azovs are actually winning
Holy shit you're fucking mental

made my day, thx bro

>only the wounded leave Azovstal for prisoner exchange
>the trade is some shitty tiktok chechens for experienced Azov soldiers
>the rest of Azov stays fighting
>there is no surrender
>it's been confirmed a lot of times by different sides that there was no surrender
>russian shills still keep screaming it's surrender

why are vatniggs like this?

Attached: 1651326613328.png (220x219, 85.32K)

Putin orded the this

>sopa de macaco
>uma delicia
why is it always third wolders?

they can never top their flagship sinking unless they nuke a city or something

How much more weaponry can we realistically give to Ukraine?
>stingers/javelins
1/3 of our supply down, will take 2+ years to replace
>howitzers
Idk how much we have given and our stockpile

Oh boy you guys are really sad.

I could see a unified European Army with joint French and German command

Yesterday's report
>Russian forces continued to launch artillery, air, and naval assaults on the Azovstal Steel Plant, but Mariupol defenders maintained their positions.
May 14 report
>Ukrainian forces continued to hold defensive positions at the plant and its outskirts.
May 13
>Russian forces have likely secured the highway near the western entrance to the Azovstal Steel Plant but fighting for the facility continues.

Attached: ackchyually.png (680x680, 124.22K)

>1/3 of our supply down, will take 2+ years to replace
bullshit, you print money, you can print javelins

lel

Attached: 1652301687345.jpg (625x680, 140.89K)

then russians won't get their PoSMOs back too

they got told they can surrender 2 months ago becuase nobody could expect them to continue to fight in those conditions and against such odds. what is weird about it.

Now Britain is gone it actually became a brief possibility. America wants it more than they are willing to admit, they've been talking about scaling back NATO for years. They want to pivot towards the Pacific but Europe keeps dragging them back.

It will never happen now though, Eastern Europe and France/Germany are even more divided than ever, the idea they could actually form a common army is ludicrous. This war is terrible for anyone who wanted an EU army and massive boost for NATO ironically.

when you are drowning you might grab hold to anything!

Kek. Why can't you lot give it a rest with the medieval grudges? Imagine if we did that. We'd literally only be frens with Leafland, Straya, and the rugby Maori chaps. And they don't even like us that much.

Not with our current production capacity.

They won’t be held long you retard, they’ll be exchanged later for Russian POWs. They will end up going back home.

its what they been doing since start of the war
>spout their kremlin propaganda
>it gets disproven sometimes even by the kremlin
>they continue to spount the original kremlin propaganda
>continue until next one comes along
>repeat

do you know what "kicked arse" means? Russia was in no hurry, they can just stop and try another time

Javelins are missing some things that USA cant get at the moment so they need to re-engineer them

Cope harder pshek
kek

Attached: 1652390911531.gif (1200x1000, 881.55K)

uhg sister,
did you look like pic when you heard your larpers surrendered?

Attached: ukrwhy.jpg (930x659, 62.15K)

ALSO
going back on earlier strelkov posts, we have to remember that he mentioned that there are backdoor negotiations among Kyiv and Kremlin that either Azov troops are given away alive back, or ukraine will invade transnistria
will see what tomorrow brings

Attached: 1651005706927.png (1020x680, 846.6K)

Chug trans sister comrades... I'm feeling unwell and queasy...

Attached: 1651493651496.jpg (1280x1224, 128.8K)

Given the overall conduct in this war so far, do you have the impression that they care about the wellbeing of their men?
Some officer will probably think it a great idea to let the Ukrainians keep them, so that RT can claim that the Ukrainians killed the POWs.

>replying to salvininiggers
we all have retards plaguing our countries, sadly. Do not be disrespectful as we're helping you way more than others, including supporting oil and even gas bans even if it would hurt us a lot.

PLANNED.

if you yell loud enough and for long enough, people will eventually listen to your retarded bullshit.
If only to tell you to shut the fuck up, in most cases.

>Russia was in no hurry
Yeah right that's why they designated 12 tactical groups and evey manner of aerial + naval bombardment just to kill Prokopenko.

Attached: cheekypuff.png (557x331, 93.86K)

Your current production capacity is whatever the fuck you need.
>Javelins are missing some things that USA cant get at the moment so they need to re-engineer them
Even a cheaper mass-produced, simplified replacement (like US did with Switchblades to Ghost drones) would do.

/chug/sisters this can't be real!!

Attached: 1644888828355.jpg (236x267, 14.04K)

Lockheed just signed a 3 year contract. They can shit 2100 javelin rounds per year. The other equipment is either Soviet or cheap and easily replaceable

>377990245
So can I and the clusterfuck it would be much to the delight of rus

>Javelins are missing some things that USA cant get at the moment so they need to re-engineer them

That's why you are getting them from the UK.

i thought that was stingers that are missing things

I love how developing nations think the US is just loaded with anything and everything.