Anyone else not buying the jew narratives about this gay war?

Anyone else not buying the jew narratives about this gay war?
>it's da hohols
>it's da ruskies
It's the Jews running the both countries ffs

Attached: 1647186498826.jpg (1024x960, 213.1K)

It's the jews running both countries

It's the jews running both countries

yeah, if you're not submitting to the will of this group or that, it's absurdly obvious.
but that's what this world is. i think this might be a hellworld in all seriousness.

yes

honestly dont give a fuck you had 8 years to figure this shit out.

Jews are running both countries but Ukraine is a high value item in GAE's investment fund.
I dont care who wins as long as US pedophile elites lose, even if they dont lose much.

>It's the Jews running the both countries ffs
I've been saying this the whole time

Attached: Screenshot-2021-10-12-20.31.37.jpg (849x589, 90.71K)

This. Literally jews jewing jews.

The goyim ill never truly know.

Attached: 1553047043232.jpg (722x917, 68.9K)

At the goyim expense

>jews jewing jews.
and goyim

Attached: Jews are behind everything.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

Fuck that. I want the economies of the entire world to collapse and everyone's eyes to yet again be on those responsible. Shoa 2.0 world fucking wide.

How much more Russian and Ukrainian blood has to be spilled for you guys to quench your thirst?

The only hope for white people is to team up with Muslims and learn Islam. Taliban are litterally the only people i would feel safe fighting beside.

Unfortunately yes. The western world is bank rolling half this bullshit. Ukies are begging for shekels again already.

bump

Preferably all of it. This is payback for the pogroms.

Enough for them to gain a new foothold for greater isreal

I believe it's elaborate plan concocted by the niggers.

Oh come on not even 1000 Jews died in pogroms

Fake war to get slavs to kill each other so some hat-wearing individuals can make a quick buck.

>It's DeShawn McJohnson controlling the Rothschilds!

>It's the Jews running the both countries ffs
I've been saying this the whole time

the REAL reason for this war is for fresh webms for anons to enjoy

America, run by Jewish oligarchs, is funding so-called neo-Nazis in the Jewish run Ukraine to fight against Russians, another country run by Jewish oligarchs. They're moving the White women and children out while slaughtering Ukrainian men. The Khazarian mafia takeover is nearly finished.

>This is payback for the pogroms.
That's like POGS right?
I can pay you in Alf pogs

Attached: 200.gif (262x200, 798.63K)

THEY WAZ KANGZ N SHIEEET!

>everyone's eyes to yet again be on those responsible
On my TV its "Putin's war". On russian TVs its "NATO aggression". On Asia it would be "European wars" or "American imperialism" depending on the country, I assume.
No one has mentioned the jews yet in mainstream media, this is a delusional point, they'll never blame them.

It's because they're all terrified.
The only mainstream explicit opposition to Jewish power is manifested through the pro-Palestinian movements, and even they're afraid to not dress up the problem in euphemisms.

>He hasn't heard of the McJohnson family

All who treated us like shit will be punished. Youre safe leaf man, for now.

Didn't you faggots already punish us with Bolshevism?