OH NO NO NO NO

WAIT TILL YOU SEE THIS ONE

Attached: FS5DZz-aUAETCvR.jpg (4096x2830, 1.96M)

>recaptured
russians were never at those locations, only reported by cia psyops

They're still recapturing territory when Russia leaves it, I see.
Hey, whatever morale boost works, man.

Attached: winners-need-morale-boosting.png (810x379, 30.29K)

wtf i thought all south ukraine was under russian control

/chug/sisters.... we got too cocky.

Nah, man, those guys in the Azovstal tunnels with the rats who are eating their own shit are hanging in there and are determined to win.

Ukraine is huge country and Russians dont have enough men

Attached: Selection_210.png (747x650, 226.63K)

there is no war
the war is fake and gay
putins daughter marreid a jew
his grandchildren are full blooded jews
trumps kids married jews
his grandkids are full blooded jews
kamala harris married a jew
joe bidens kids married jews
his grandchildren are fullblooded jews
both the president and prime minister of ukraine are full blooded jews zelinsky is a fucking cousin of george soros
pic related is the jew fuck prime minister of Ukraine

this is the fakest, gayest, most jewish war in human history.

Attached: Oleksandr_Turchynov_in_August_2014.jpg (1280x1929, 361.97K)

that's how war works dumbass
russia is leaving because they're losing

lol sage

>Recaptured

Attached: pepe HUUUUUUUUUH.jpg (640x518, 197.25K)

How many Russians are eating their own shit in tunnels underground, boy?
How much Russian territory has been taken, boy?
Keep boosting your morale, you gullible faggot.

cope

lol he mad

> lol
You're not organic here and never will be.

So are you some Vatnik-cum-guzzling Serb diaspora?

Keep boosting your morale, man.

Attached: 1652525628410.jpg (640x947, 52.02K)

I CAN'T BREATHE

Attached: 1652715298038.gif (1200x759, 981.63K)

lmao why do you talk like that are you an ESL or something

>we surrender

Attached: 1652728029922.png (607x923, 534.78K)

Don't worry, nor can the terrified Nazi LARPer snakes in the Azovstal tunnels.

Thought so.

I thought they only send wounded to surrender and they still occupy steel plant?

>lmao
You're not organic here. None of you faggots are for the simple reason that you don't understand how Any Forums speaks, and you're nothing close to politically incorrect by supporting the mainstream narrative. You will never blend in, so cry harder.

why you lie, jew?

Attached: maps.jpg (2579x1629, 1.37M)

Is reminding everyone that Russia literally can't even take a steel mill occupied by a non-professional militia supposed to help your shill cause?

>you don't understand how Any Forums speaks

I was wondering how long will it take for russian shills to start actively denying reality once russians get pushed back and i was spot on.

Lol absolutely seething

Yeah, bro, you're winning down in those tunnels, all emaciated and starving. I wish I were winning so hard, bro.

>Lol
Another shill.

What happens here?

Attached: autonomous skinwalker republic.jpg (1134x827, 254.45K)

its their copemap.

So you're telling that me not only are they just a militia, but they are also all starving to death and yet Russians still can't take the mill? Thats pretty sad tbqh.

What happened to Canadian sniper Wali's 300+ kills, man?
Oh, turns out it was just two windows.
Imagine having to reinvent reality like hohols because you're too weak to accept reality.

Imagine posting a rage post like that and all you can do to defend it is call everyone a shill. Seeth more lmao

Attached: 1617654675756.jpg (546x473, 44.63K)

woah last time i checked the mainstream hated nazis
also i've seen anons from the most backwater, unknown countries speak english better than you despite you being in an anglosphere country

Dont worry bros its 7D chess.

they're in a stalemate

You're correct and he's lying. Don't try to argue or clarify, it's in their nature not to tell the truth under any circumstance

Attached: 1652727834684.jpg (750x948, 401.68K)

You don't understand, they're not failing to take a simple steel mill from starving, crippled, shit eating militiamen, they just choose not to. Like they just chose to no longer occupy Kharkiv.

>lmao
You're so dense that you just don't get why you stand out as a shill.

annexed by liechtenstein

I stand out because I nearly fell out of my chair laughing at your wannabe Australian ass Ivan.

Attached: 1626297616425.png (800x800, 124.24K)

ACKSHUALLY LE EPIC RUSSIAN KLEPTOCRACY ISH WINNING, SWEETIE. MY SOURCES? RUSSIAN STATE MEDIA OF COURSE YOU FUCKING RETARDS.
DISAGREERS ARE GLOWIES.
>DISAGREERS ARE GLOWIES.
DISAGREERS ARE GLOWIES.
>DISAGREERS ARE GLOWIES.
DISAGREERS ARE GLOWIES.
>DISAGREERS ARE GLOWIES.

Hey, man, look at me being politically incorrect supporting a Jew with the Democrats, Soros, and the entire Western SJW establishment.
Hey, man, I'm so organic on Any Forums, right, fellow Any Forumslacks?

Russian soldiers just decide they are too tired to fight or hold tactical positions and leave? No wonder Ukraine is winning.

Why would i trust any hohol info?
Werent they supposed to have won 2 months ago?

This shit will be another decade long occupation until Zelenski regime collapses like any US set up regime did in the middle east.

Genuine Any Forums posters don't use fucking adolescent textspeak and have always mocked it, you oblivious dope. Shill harder.

when exactly did the ukranians have a successful Kherson counter offensive?

my dick is organic in your mouth

>and they cope

never controlled, just passed by around via road network I guess?

> burger IQ

>oh no, I have to follow a hivemind agenda, otherwise I'm not 'organic' bros

Not as organic as those russian corpses fertilizing Ukraine's fields. Cope harder.

You think your all of Pol faggot? Your a traitor to your country and people and should be delt with. Eat a bullet and do your mother a favor.

Politically correct bullshit has never been welcome on Any Forums, by definition, you absolute retard.

>hohol shills right now

Attached: ukrainshills.gif (640x360, 2.82M)

During the occupation in the north, the map depicted road cope, and now it depicts vast swathes. Lol

>You think your
you're
>Pol
hah
>Your
you're
> delt
dealt
Get off this board, you fucking uneducated redneck. You don't belong here and should never think of yourself as white.

Gotta be some sort of tricky terrain, forests, or something like that making that part of the river bank inaccessible. Had some Russian source claiming that it was actually where Ukrainians landed after crossing the river or whatever, but now it looks like it was probably bullshit.

Attached: s. donets.jpg (1280x947, 261.71K)

Hasn't happened yet and the map doesn't show that. I think you are mistaking the Kherson for Mykolaiv.

Lol at using Grammer to try and win an argument while also claiming your the Pol police. Like I said kill yourself traitor. It's better on the other side.

Attached: 1625175886567.jpg (550x413, 79.47K)

that wasn't very organic of you user

You know you're part of the anti mainstream when your anti mainstream opinion has to be approved by the commitee of politically incorrect opinions amirite?

Russian sources are saying Ukraine has already crossed the river at Stariy Saltiv. Wtf

Attached: 9E0D88DF-E8E0-4167-ABBB-C322269CAB46.png (600x872, 396.13K)

kek

Probably a marsh or something that no one can actually hold.

Holy shit this is the worse blowing of cover ever.

Attached: 1611086265928.jpg (667x836, 420.38K)

Yep, that's my thinking